Fear the void

Fear the void

pixelcanvas.io/@-15,54

Ponyfags are to the south, and have fully recovered from the damage we dealt them.

Spread the void, consume all. The SDLG sign is pretty resilient, a lot of people seem to be protecting it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aEVGCJxQisE
pixelcanvas.io/@244,611
pixelcanvas.io/@-205,558
pixelcanvas.io/@238,600
pixelcanvas.io/@23,-250
pixelcanvas.io/@492,-1
pixelcanvas.io/@304,216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bamp

reporting

Pretty sure ponyfags have the bots

for?

This isn't a raid, it's a public artspace. Furthermore, this is a representation of decay/ I just don't like the ponyfags.

The devs got sick of bots, so threw random Captchas in. Bots no longer work.

Buddhism teaches that all things decay, beauty is temporary. From the moment if it's creation, the universe is winding down, and dying, piece by piece. To explore this, Buddhists create huge, intricate mandalas, meditate on their design, and then erase them.

It's very zen

>Bots no longer work.
But I literally can't place anything on their shit

That sounds really fucking stupid

Because they're active right now. If you check the /mlp/ board, I guarantee you, they have at least a couple of threads dedicated to protecting these murals. We did a lot of damage last night, but people gave up.

And you are absolutely welcome to your own opinion. But name one thing that will last forever, completely untouched by decay.

Nothing lasts forever but it's retarded to destroy it on your own

I'm simply acting as a representation of decay and destruction.

I am become Death, destroyer of worlds

This is what I've found. It seems like they allow defensive bots or something

youtube.com/watch?v=aEVGCJxQisE

That's pretty pathetic. Having bots of any form seems to completely defeat the purpose.

Guys it seems like this pony isn't guarded. We can fuck it over
pixelcanvas.io/@244,611

>/mlp/ are pussies
>set up insta-replace bots
>mfw

Why don't we swallow the anarcho-commies before the ponies? I'm pretty sure MLP would at least kinda help us with that. Allies before enemies, gents.

the mid banners are weak, the pony images are defended, however.

LETS SHOW THEM NOT TO FUCK WITH US
THIS IS OUR LAST RESISTANCE

Horsefucker detected, "Gents"

How the fuck did you dumb niggers let the SDLG sign recover from yesterdays void attack?

The commies fucked up your biggest project. all of Sup Forums should you night and fuck them up with the void

>unsuccessful after void attack at spic banner
you guys are the biggest cucks known to mankind, kek, you won't be able to void the brony shit either.
give it up you pathetic faggots

>all of Sup Forums should you night
>you night

At least bacmen has brain damage now

Pacmans eyes will become the void

Start with antifa flag.....

>Keep fighting for your waifu

Fucking cancer

HERES AN IDEA
how about we be more organised this time and agree on a single plan instead of fucking about, hmm?

I think that seems to be a good start

Yeah, but attacking other Sup Forums projects has been pointless, the commie antifa are on fb and have been attacking all the Sup Forums projects, we should band together to attack them or its going to be like every other fucking day....

I'm currently fucking up the "You Should Fuck A Horse" between the ponies.

Im down

/mlp/ is no more part of Sup Forums, they *did* help beaners against us yesterday

Traitorous fag detected

I will help

Lmao you newfags are the worst

Distract em at the eyes while we creep in under the s

building a swastika in the S

currently filling in holes in the void. Using phone and laptop too

Is it weird that it feels good having an order about the destruction? Slowly creeping in feels so nice...

busy infecting the antifa flag....

Operation trap packman:

Guys, make the pacman's linps pink

The SOLG people are holding off our advancing tendril...

So do you guys think that keeping the void totally black is a good idea? I think it could be good effort put elsewhere to just leave the colors inside the void assuming they do not grow beyond say a 4x4

kek, I approve of ths

nothing black though, we can absorb the lips someday

can confirm

No chemo allowed

It's not a void if it isn't as black as our souls and skin.

can someone help to destroy that gay french flag at 0, 2000 ? its not so big but cant alone

Ill help on my phone, it is my secondary device though

They are coming down hard on the S defense

Let's go for the fucking pacman, boys.. make him all black now, then we'll think of a better plan..

diverting forces to this

they are defending the unprotected pony now

The last time we blacked pacman they couldnt really redraw him the same. This is a good strategy usually.. i also like filling in the letters

start from the bottom, they are wathcing the eyes now, we'll have like 5-6 pixels on the edges when they see it, lts go

Make more suttble changes like changing the shades of blue

Consume...

A lot of people come to these threads to tell us we are wasting our time but ive noticed the past few days the SDLG flag doesnt get repaired completely before we start raiding again. Eventually theyll get tired of constantly being raided and move

THIS

They even have the time to fix up the G

I gave up when we were still in the Sup Forums logo phase, im drawing cigarette logos in quieter parts of the map now, already have camel and lucky strike done, marlboro next

PEE PALESTINE

pixelcanvas.io/@-205,558
Another pony defenseless

We need to focus on pacman

pixelcanvas.io/@238,600

Draw a dick on the pony

FOCUS ON PACMAN GUYS

WE CAN WIN UNLESS WE BAND TOGETHER ALL FOCUS ON PACMAN

they are fighting really hard about that pacman

Spread...

careful, we are still exposed for attacks

Hey Sup Forumsros, I've created a special discord server for planning of the strategies, it's private, so nobody can enter at the moment. We've created a very solid strategy, but we're not going to post it here, because SDLG hve spies infiltrated here.
Instead of that, we will start dropping orders eventually, please, follow them, everything is planned, just stick to them until we send new orders. If we do that, we'll win this war.
FIRST ORDER:
Start enforcing this cods:
pixelcanvas.io/@23,-250
pixelcanvas.io/@492,-1
And start expanding from left bottom corner up and right, but do NOT touch the SDLG banner.7
LAST ORDER:
Do NOT touch the pac-man, we already have a strategy for that, but do NOT touch the pacman now.
Good luck.

What if we start to black the bottom jaw and go from there?

ALRIGHT, CONSENSUS TIME

Are we invading the pacman from the west, or the "S" from the south? We have to decide or we're splitting our forces

Pacman is much easier

I agree

I agree as well

I think we are going about this wrong, instead of coming in as a line from the side
Wouldn't it be more effective filling in pacman first and then spreading out

recruiting for clover
GET IN THER
pixelcanvas.io/@304,216
discord dot gg/AqmPZu

Guys, attacking the pac-man is a nosense, the spics will wake up and they will start attacking our void, it's a ridiculous idea. Instead of that, we could start expanding over the cods that I said and wait for new orders.

Why would we waste our time creating when we could spend it destroying?

Attack from the bottom jaw

No, we have a massive headstart on Pacman. Me and the other boys will plug up what few leaks might come through but we already have like 1/4th of it down.

>pixelcanvas.io/@23,-250
>pixelcanvas.io/@492,-1
I can see how this could be good. If this works I vote you be one of our leaders, what is your name faggot?

Quit the samefagging and just kill pacman you faggot.

My name's Anonymous, meet me in the discord server:
discord dot gg/aK6vve

Operation trap pac is a gogogo!

>Samefagging

Ded

think attacking pacman/solg is a waste of time and more important pixels, we tried it yesterday, and after 2 hours they got very active and fought us back with ease. better take other areas, maybe the phone caps.

We're going nowhere attacking the pacman, when the spics wake up, they're going to destroy our work, our plan is better, trust me.

Then you're a pathetic faggot
>I vote you to be one of our leaders
Fucking cuck

Thanks, enter in the discord server please

why has no one created a war bot? surely someone has a proxy list?

Because there's like, a dozen of us and half are sitting around with their dicks in their hands not helping the cause.

We're gonna wanna get an actual fucking discord that's organized, not just consisting of 2 or 3 people wanting to do something entirely different from everyone else in the thread.