Am I attractive enough to get a average gf ?

Am I attractive enough to get a average gf ?

Also rate thread

Bump

Sorry my dude, but you're a nigger.

:(

White women should be throwing themselves at you..

But seriously shave and you'd look better. Work out if you arent already

Can u get fit with just dumbbells? Don't have access to a gym but can order some off Amazon

NNNNNNNNIIIIIGGGGGGGGEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look into p90x or insanity. You can get pretty decently toned at home with a set of smallish dumbell weights and a barbell. You can get a pull up bar to hang in your door jam too.

Cool I k ow u gotta have a good diet I'm barely even eating what do u recommend daily ?

Asking on this board, means you have zero confidence. You could be the most attractive man and still struggle to get laid. Plus you are a nigger.

Yeah just cause ur white u think u are better than me? Stfu

You look good man, just your mouth looks dopey (sorry)

As long as she is a crack ho.

meat with high amounts of protein like steak

Average? Why you look like tiu could rape your way into a nice girl much hotter than average.

You wuz kang

Eh, you look like you got a job and a respectable lifestyle, there's a difference between a black man and a welfare leeching hood rat nigger

How many ? I eat steals alot especially grilled I'm 6 2 and about 155lbs

r(oast)8 my ass

Another of me
Also I think I have social anxiety I barely go outside and kinda don t have any real friends

If that is genuinely you OP yeah easily, like basically every grill I know would bang you.

Dude, again if this is genuinely you, you could get mad pussy seriously. You'd hardly even need much game and could just go by looks

asking this here is liking walking into walmart and inquiring if you're qualified to be an astronaut

you native to the South?

you look like earl sweatshirt with dreads so yeah 8/10

do you have a large dick at least?

You look like a gang members from detroit or chicago

you'll get an average gf, like pic related

Yeah probably but I never go outside an I go full Autist mode when I'm around a 10/10 two girls where I use to work were literally throwing their pussy at me but I didn't realize or act on it until to late

Thanks for the confidence boost kinda feeling insecure I think this girl I'm talking to online is cheating on me

Sex God reporting in.

Sex God's body.

read the filename

Faggot here

Should I trim my beard?

I like it but sometimes when I eat, my wife points out that there is uneaten food in it from time to time. I do not have many mirrors.

Work on your obliques.

Your abs are concave and it looks fucking awful.
Your stretchmarks are kind of disgusting too.

You're extremely unattractive to me, but I'm pretty sure there's someone out there for everyone. Gay males don't really care who they fuck it seems, so I'm pretty sure a man will be running through you in no time.

Nope. Black pineapple. Black land whale maybe.

My body is in better shape than that, but thanks, I actually like my stretch marks. I was never fat so I'm unsure of where they came from, to each their own though.

Same thing in my book.

I'm only attractive to men into anorexia

This is OP after just one marijuanas.

This is me, I know show tits or fuck off.

But am I hot enough to get a handsome young guy? I hate being 40.

You can get fucked, as far as being with you that's another issue in itself.

Kek! How the church burning going?

>talking to online
>cheating

Why are niggers so fucking retarded

Nice b8 m8

No access to a gym and barly eat.

Where do you live?

ur alright, u prob can pull some bitch nigger.

I'm actually just to insecure to go to the gym man I'm skinny asf I gotta alot of room in my room I was thinking of buying some dumbbells and shit

Roast me

Why don't you just choose between being white or black. You gotta chose one.

How big are you?

omg ur so hot
//
also rate me??

Maybe you could get some sjw race traitor. Good luck with that.

Fucking degenerate. I hope you travel to Eastern Europe and get killed in a beating.

Nu-male. Only way you'll get pussy is by holding a sign saying why you need feminism.