In Finland there is the ancient tradition of "äidinnussinto", freely translated as "fucking in"...

In Finland there is the ancient tradition of "äidinnussinto", freely translated as "fucking in". A few weeks after a young man's 18th birthday he and his mother go out of town for a weekend and he is introduced into the art of love by her. Many mothers and boys now renounce this, but still maintain the appearance bu leave the sex act out. So no one can know if a boy was "fucked" by his mother or not.
Usually, the "couple" rents separate hotel rooms in a luxurious hotel. The boy gets the mother's room key and can visit her from midnight on; The mother fulfils his sexual desires during the weekend; The norðbúgvarnir ends on Sunday noon.
The mother and her son negotiate the rules before the äidinnussinto, especially regarding unusual sexual desires. The father is completely excluded from this ritual.
Finnish mothers are very concerned about their appearance, to please their son in the "fucken".
In the Finnish tradition, the äidinnussinto means the dismissal of the son from maternal care and a final gift and preparation on his way to adult life.

Is there anything like äidinnussinto in your country?

Fucking what did I just read

Cunt how much shard do you Finnish smoke

Even tough such thing doesn't exist. That's a pretty good copypasta.

Googled it, no results. Sage goes in all fields.

no. and there isn't in finland either

I just turned 18 and had my äidinnussinto last week so I was curious if any one else from other countries has a similar tradition?

No one in a real country fucks their mother

I made the thread there as well because I like to post there

Well not necessarily nowadays, it is now more of a vacation excuse, but you aren't allowed to say what happens to prevent embarrassment

I have an story that's actually true.

>go to Helsinki for work
>meet team I will be working with
>team is two hot blondes that I'd love to bend over
>go for drinks after work, the babes are not interested
>feelsbad.jpg
>cant stop thinking of what these goddesses must look like naked
>they ask me if I'd like to go to the sauna this evening 'its finnish tradition'
>fine whatever, I go with them
>right before we go one of them looks at me right in the eyes with a smirk on her face and says 'in finland we go to the sauna completely naked
>not sure if they are joking or not so I bring a towel to cover my manhood
>in walk both goddesses butt naked. they look better than how i imagined them
>move my towel away to reveal my semi-boner
>they dont care
>mfw didnt get any
>mfw still best day ever

What if male has lost his virginity before age of 18???

Sauna (usually) is not a place for sexings, dont even know how somebody would want to have sex in that heat.

Not sure about you but here in the US we go to the sauna either segregated by gender or with swimwear/towel on. The nakedness was suggestive to me.

In Finland we go to sauna naked and with whole family.

In finland you go to sauna always naked, no matter if its a coed sauna or not, though public saunas are usually segregated by gender.

Yeah man, we celebrate äidinnussinto on the 18th birthday and then every 3 years after. It's been watered down by immigration and railroads, and it's illegal to actually fuck your mom in the States, but there are therapists that will extract vaginal vibrations and transfer them into the boxes so that stimulation of the box will also affect her. It really is the best way to celebrate äidinnussinto imho but I'd love to visit the old country and try the traditional style one day.

>Is there anything like äidinnussinto in your country?
No and it doesn't exist in Finland either

>äidinnussinto? ok might be finnish
>but norðbúgvarnir is clearly icelandic or faroes or whatever

you are full of shit, OP

Thats bullshit, i know all about Finland. I played my summer car.

Finn here. No, we don't have anything like that.

Oh yeah, that mother fucking game.

Finn here, yes we do have this but only in the wood villages, i dont know how to translate this.

how do i know i could have sexed my mother but i accept a handy instead.

private saunas (everything except spas) are usually full nude because sweating in swimwear creates bacterial colonies in those areas, even the germans had an episode on it on galileo (science show)

You lying piece of shit

>galileo
>science
Bitch, they publicly declared that "compasses react to the huge iron ore deposits below the North Pole."
Galileo stopped being anything remotely scientific over 15 years ago.