REMINDER, BECOME A LIBERTARIAN:
garyjohnson2016.com/

Libertarian Party Videos:
>NeverTrump
youtube.com/watch?v=vmxMb9t4IW4
>After the Bern
youtube.com/watch?v=nee3Ig7zupY

NEWS:
>Could Gary Johnson Be Our Next President?
powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/05/could-gary-johnson-be-our-next-president.php
>Gary Johnson Pitches Himself as Independents' Choice for President
reason.com/blog/2016/05/08/gary-johnson-pitches-himself-as-independ
>Libertarian presidential hopeful Gary Johnson now wooing undecided Republican voters
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/2/gary-johnson-now-wooing-undecided-republican-voter/

INTERVIEWS:
>With George Stephanopoulos on ABC:
abcnews.go.com/Politics/gary-johnson-2016-race-real-opportunity-libertarian-party/story?id=38956151
>With Penn Jillette:
youtube.com/watch?v=NUETegSwWc8

JUST

Don't forget his slogan...

FEEL THE JOHNSON

FUCK MY NON-ARGUMENTS UP

We need to spread the message onto the Trump threads
Make Trump Threads Johnson Threads

We also need to target the Trump and Bernie subreddits. Try the Hillary ones, but our best bet is to unite the fractured base so we can take the Shillary once united.

Daily reminder that a cornerstone of the libertarian ideology is to allow people who are not and will never be libertarian to enter our nation. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot!

Should be Libertarian general. Will ex-Cruz supporters propel Petersen into the nomination?

this is an 18+ board

please dont shill for that effeminate open borders dude weed peddling cuck here

Why oh why did I ever vote for this dude in 2012 without even watching him speak

Holy shit he's the definition of goofus

FUCK

>le sell out the american people with cheap labor hordes

love this meme candidate

How much does hillary pay you to do this?

Are you sure?

>please dont shill for that effeminate open borders dude weed peddling cuck here
This has nothing to do with anything. They're just shilling to split the vote.

Yes, but we need to take a book from both trumpcucks and the jews and be more subversive about it.
Undo them from the inside. Moreover, winning over Sup Forums is only a major battle in the entire war.
Having Sup Forums commited to the libertarian ideals is only good because it can easily mass produce memes to spread across the internet. However, in the meantime we need to begin spreading pro-libertarian stuff across the rest of the internet.
Spread the mesaage and people will hear it, and most people would love to be left alone.
Also, Hoppe can be used to counter complaints that all libertarians are degenrate open border globalists, and bastiat BTFO's statists.

I might add a link to a PDF of the Law to the OP copypasta

>let's use the government to protect the superior white master race because they can't compete in a free society

i can strawman too

Trump doesn't need a unified right wing, remember? All the minorities and women are voting for him!

Yeah, but he's the most successful one we have.
We get him in and it opens the road to people like based McAffe and Austin, lord of the bants

Say "Hi!" to Shillary's campaign manager for me!

Austin Petersen is superior to Johnson.

forget the ideological shit, that takes way too much time. In order to ensure the maximum effect of conservative consensus splintering, we need to force Johnson down the throats of any right-leaning posters. We need to drown out Trump and make Johnson undeniable.
We don't have enough time, we need to act quickly.

do libertarians actually not know about the spoiler effect or do they just pretend it doesn't exist?

>voting for Hillary Clinton
Fuck off.

>implying we would support a neo-con staist whore
We libertarians just want to be left the fuck alone.

Trump has literally been planted to the Republican Party to guarantee Hilary victory

>tranny lover
>Soros shill
>Cucked by Israel
>backtracking on almost every policy

He is for open borders, one of his quotes was, open the border and let the Mexicans flood in.

He claims to be liberation but he was all for the people who sued for not getting a cake made for their religion.

Libertarian who dosent believe in freedom of business.

WAKE UP FAGGOTS

HE IS A BAD LIBERTARIAN

>free society
>this means your country's labor force = the world's labor force

nice meme

GO DEEP WITH JOHNSON
TAKE A RIDE ON THE JOHNSON TRAIN
SOME THINGS IN LIFE ARE TOUGH TO SWALLOW, VOTE JOHNSON
PUSH BACK WITH JOHNSON
SEE THAT VICTORY!! TAKE IT ALL IN WITH JOHNSON

At least he isn't a Trump
That alone is worth a vote for Johnson

Are Cruz and Rubio forums still alive? Berniefags will join us, but we need to focus on winning over Republicans and true conservatives to prevent them from going Trump by default or not voting at all.

Freedom of business is not infringing upon freedom to conduct business based on religious bullshit

>faggot poster P12AhNCI wants to dick check every tranny that goes to the restroom
>faggot poster P12AhNCI doesn't know about self funding
>faggot poster P12AhNCI thinks Jews are only involved with Republicans
>faggot poster P12AhNCI doesn't have reading comprehension, or the mental capacity to understand what basic positions are

>You need a license and extensive training and testing to own and operate a vehicle

>If you suggest the same level of oversight for owning devices specifically made to kill things, you're considered a big-government lickspittle.

Fuck this gay earth

[and everyone on it]

That's true, why should any Trumpist care if a few voters go Libertarian

FUCK OFF SHILL,
GARY JOHNSON IS BASICALLY HILLARY
DO NOT VOTE FOR HIM

>forget the idealogical shit.
No. Fuck off. Go burn in hell.
This isn't about splitting the vote, and if that's all it is to you, you really are nothing better than a Hillary shill.
This is 100% about idealogy, about getting america back to what the founder wanted. Anout reducing the fed. About restoring america and the true american dream.
If you're just in it to sow devision and deceit, then you can politely go fuck off, die, and have every opening you have, even your urethra, raped by satan.

He's not self funding anymore. As soon as he locked in the nomination he surrounded himself with Goldman Sachs guys on his campaign funding team. Coincidence?

New Trump thread
Spread the Will of Johnson!
Make Trump Generals Johnson Generals!

Show me that 29th ammendment that codifies the right to keep and bear a Corolla?

One candidate is an obese reality tv blowhard who inherited his wealth, is a closet New York libtard, sold his hot daughter to the Jews, never held public office, and can't answer a single question without shouting memes. He calls everyone low energy while he sits on his ass and eats cheeseburgers.

The other candidate was a successful governor with consistent ideological positions. Instead of sitting on his fat ass and talking about how high his energy is, he snacks on cashews while climbing Mt. Everest.

How exactly is Zion Don supposed to compete again?

pic related typical Johnson supporter

>statist cucks trying to fight freedom.
Don't you have a bunch of YUGE walls to build for your cuckshed?

> implying this isn't hillary shills trying to divide a voter base.
No one is actually retarded enough to believe a libertarian has a chance.

Guys, this is about way more than just splitting the vote! We cannot possibly win, but so what?

It's not about having a chance.
It's about doing whats right, even if everyone else disagrees.

We don't have time for this argument
Every second wasted is a on-the-fence voter going Trump
Just spread the Johnson message far and wide, don't think about the "whys", just the "hows"

You're not in a militia, and you're definitely not well-regulated.

>even if everyone else disagrees
sometime you're just being a retard

>2016
>Thinking Libertarian Party candidate can capture over 2% of votes

It is mostly Hill-Shills trying to engineer a vote split here. Libertardians will never get a candidate in at this point. Most on the left know this. They used this in the Virginia gov race.

I would take Bernie over Hillary. I would love to see a Libertarian candidate. But this is just insincerity. These are all Hillary fags. It looks like it will be a race between Trump and Shillery. I will vote for Trump.

I will never vote for Hillary. Or another Dem. Not for a very long time. They have gone extremist. They will shit on our rights. They will sell us out to the rest of the world.

They must be stopped.

Stroke-Softly, Strokechan.

Libertarians aren't part of Trump's voting base.

then why is everyone ITT so nervous?

TEXAS HERE

OUR BORDERS ARE GETTING DEMOLISHED AND YOU DONT EVEN CARE

FUCK YOU, ALL YOU'RE DOING IS GIVING HILLARY THE VOTE

>desperate Trumpshill masquerading as a Berncuck
top kek

>Libertarians aren't part of Trump's voting base.
Or anyone's voting base really.

>tranny shillary shill is a tranny lover
>tranny shillary shill is a soros shill
>tranny shillary shill is also mega-cucked by Jews
>tranny shillary shill has literally been brainwashed

I voted for Johnson in 2012. I stopped being retarded after that. Just trying to help you out.

I didn't know the guy from ncis was running for pres...

shit show, hope he does a better job campaigning than acting

>We don't have time for this argument
No. There's always time for this arguement.
> don't think about the "whys", just the "hows"
The why's are the only thing that matters. The only thing we can truly 100% control is our will. They why. And we must make that will, that why, good. I won't shill to split the vote, only voice my support to fight for freedom.

>FUCK YOU, ALL YOU'RE DOING IS GIVING HILLARY THE VOTE
FUCK YOU, ALL YOU'RE DOING IS GIVING A FALSE CONSERVATIVE A WASTED VOTE
TRUMP IS NOT A TRUE CONSERVATIVE, HE'S A FUCKING LIBERAL PLAYING YOU KEKS LIKE A FIDDLE

Even Bernie has a better fucking chance.

>Libertarianism
>Not a child's political ideology.

Enjoy America going downhill. I hope voting for tax cuts and "muh marijuana" are worth it.

But he doesn't need a unified party to win, the man said it himself. Johnson is no threat to trump.

As a fellow texan, I would like to point out that the Fed was what stopped abbott from securing our border. And federal welfare, and the horrible texas public education laws, is what causes illegals to come here in the first place.

AT LEAST HE DOSENT OPENLY SUPPORT OPEN BORDERS

>only voice my support to fight for freedom.
Then make it louder than the voices seeking to drown freedom in the name of "Making America Great Again"

Johnson needs to step out this time (he can't win this election, and can only fuck up Trump), he's the next step to come after the people get 8 years of MAGA, but he's not meant to be running the show yet.

We've got housecleaning that needs to be done, and the fact that the media is even talking about GJ is just more "let's take the attention off Trump" shit, it's not that he's viable, rather, he's just part of the GOP's plan to keep putting a stick in the spokes of the intended course that we need to get away from liberalism ASAP.

I'm fine with a libertarian candidate AFTER we get shit better, but we don't need another "fuck borders and laws and shit" candidate in the game at this point, because after 8 years of MAGA, he'll certainly bend on a few things that the people will demand of future leadership.

>shill for Cruz with /RatGenerals/
>fail
>shill for Hillary /shillgenerals/
>fail
>now trying the Lolbertarian meme
Mods need to range ban Canada.
I hope your country burns to the ground

You really think you're gonna get bernouts to switch to the libertarian party?

I don't care what Johnson says, this party mainly pulls from Rs and makes it easier for Ds to win big elections.

I am a libertarian of sorts, but there is plenty I don't agree with them on as well. Open boarders is the biggest one and they are delusional if they think they are going to end the welfare state when there is a built in huge cohort of people who will vote for gibs.

Just face it, Democracy (Republic for those who understand the difference) is a failed experiment on such a huge level. It will always succumb the masses who want to be taken care of at the expensive of everyone else and create an Oligarchy, which is readily apparent.

Would I like to live in sensible libertarian country? Yes. Do I think it's possible for the US to be one? Not a chance.

Sorry but that's my thoughts on it. Bern will fizzle out. He will not get the nomination. This means I will have to vote against Clinton. Never Clinton.

This is it. Trump gets my vote because he is not Clinton.

Reminder that voting Libertarian is like throwing your vote in the trash

Why do you believe Trump cares about the border? Almost everything other than his immigration and tax policies are shit, both of which he says are negotiable.

I voted for him too (I work in Calgary right now, I'm from solid red Nebraska originally). I couldn't vote for Romney on principle because he's a big government liberal, I was told I was voting for Obama. I didn't see much of a real difference between them.

I don't care. I won't give up just because the majority tells me to move.
I'll plant my self firmly and tell them to move.

And moreover, statists are the retards. Read a book nigger, something like the law or some Hoppe

True Conservatism (TM) is a shit-tier ideology that has done 0 good.

It's conserved nothing, and has capitulated to the left over and over again. Also, there are far more important issues facing the nation than how high taxes are.

If I wanted to live in a country with low taxes and no regard for the health of the nation, I'd be packing my bags for Somalia.

If you were a Briton, you'd vote Conservative over UKIP, you cuck.

You fool, by voting Trump, you're directly ensuring 8 years of Clinton. Trump is a Clinton plant. This is not even a secret or conspiracy anymore. Trump is a DNC plant. They won by shutting out the true conservatives.
We need to dump the Trump and go for the next best choice.
Webb ain't running, nor is Mattis. Johnson is the only choice right now and he has the momentum.

Only because people don't vote libertarian because they think that it's throwing away their vote.
Voting for the lesser of two evils is a horrible argument. You should vote for what you believe.

This. They used this shit during the Virginia race. It resulted in a Dem winning when the Republican would have won, given the circumstances. No-one wanted either candidate. And I don't want Hillary.

Trump gets my vote.

Thank you, but I want to vote for someone that has a chance to actually win.

Fuck off shills, this is a trump board

NOT AN ISSUE IF WE GET RID OF WELFARE.
ALSO, READ HOPPE

Libertarians need to realize that not everyone can handle the responsibility that comes with freedom, and that their political beliefs are beneficial for some individuals but bad for society as a whole.

Don't waste your vote, buddy.