Trump: Muslim Mayor of London "IS A GOOD THING" and "I would make EXCEPTIONS" for the "ban" on Muslims

Trump: Muslim Mayor of London "IS A GOOD THING" and "I would make EXCEPTIONS" for the "ban" on Muslims

Trump:
>Supports trannies
>Supports Jews and "beautiful Jewish babies"
>Cuck for Israel and AIPAC
>Wants to print money
>Wants to raise minimum wage
>Soros connections
>Thinks Muslims mayor is a good thing that makes him "very happy"

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VcqMq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>source

archive.is/VcqMq

>I'd be happy to make an exception for something that wasn't forbidden in my plan.

He hopes Sadiq Khan will do a good job because it could help tensions overall in Europe.
While I, and probably he, know that won't happen, it's nice to dream. No one would take kindly to them saying they want Khan fails so that muslims will be killed and run out of the country except for stormfags.

We just know it will turn out that way.

Trump was playing and parodying conservatives, color me surprised

He will lose but it may not be a bad thing. If the economy really is going to suffer a huge crash, the best thing that can happen if democrats dominating both the presidency and the senate

He's obviously keeping relations open with the UK, not like he wants to piss off their mayor.

That's bullshit, the mayor could very well still be a terrorist even if he got elected.

The Jew controls the economy. There is no crash until they decide to crash it. The kike will hold on for another eight years when one of their own takes power, then blame it on a Republican boogieman (that they also control) and bail, making massive profits by hedging against the losses just like they have every other crash.

it would be hipocritical of Trump to say that a mayor of a London city isnt allowed in the USA when they tried banning him from entering the USA

also, nows not the time to talk shit on London electing a Muzzy mayor, hes in a general election, why cant he just focus on USA?

> people here STILL believe Trump was sincere about immigration

- “He had a crazy policy of self-deportation, which was maniacal… It sounded as bad as it was, and he lost all of the Latino vote ... He lost the Asian vote. He lost everybody who is inspired to come into this country.” - Trump's rant against Romney deportation plan, 2012

Trump meeting with Dream Act supporters:

“You know, the truth is I have a lot of illegals working for me in Miami,” he told them, using the term for undocumented immigrants those in the meeting found offensive. “You know in Miami, my golf course is tended by all these Hispanics — if it wasn’t for them my lawn wouldn’t be the lawn it is; it’s the best lawn,” Pacheco recalled Trump saying.
Trump said he knew the work of undocumented people is what makes his golf courses and hotels great.
“At the end of the day, what we’re looking at is a value proposition for America,” Tijerino said to Trump at the end of the meeting, referring to immigration legislation.
“You’ve convinced me,” Trump said to the delight of the activists in the room.

>mayor of a city
>having any relation to relations between the two countries
m8

You know how I know you're not a newfag redditor? You actually used an archive/pastebin.

It's pretty easy to tell who's fresh off the boat from Reddit when they're unironically providing direct links to Salon, Jezebel and Huffpo.

>ban on all muslims entering the united states
Unsurprisingly, he's never elaborated on how this would be enforced. I guess it just never happened, huh :^)

If the guy does a reasonable job of running London, that might cool down the hostile atmosphere in the UK and allow for more important issues to be considered by Americans. Any community that wants to be successful needs good role models. Case in point, the black community, nearly devoid of good role models. A shame!

You dumb fucking nigger. We loaned you our top cop for years.

As long as we get a wall, it's all good.

Sup Forums fall for the Trump "Right-Wing" meme.

Trump works on behalf of the Jews. He is an actor and was used by the Jews to destroy the white race. When will you realize that?

lel hes just making fun of England

>look their capital is full of 3rd world muslims
>makes sense they would elect a muslim mayor

You'll get a wall and then Trump lets them all in "legally", because he wants them to come "legally"......

Yes, I'm sure this guy will do a reasonable job of running London. Not PC at all, no sir. It's amazing how much Sup Forums can change in less than 24 hours.
>hurr Sup Forums isn't one person

Exceptions are of course mandatory. Even among scum you'll find gems. One of Hitler's bigger mistakes was getting rid of all his jew scientists. Gotta stay flexible, make deals.

I'm sure he was looking for the approval of fat dropouts on an anonymous imageboard you obese sperg.

He just says that to make himself look less like a "racist sexist fascist bigot".

Then the jew scientists in the US were feeding info to the commies

Now you see it.
Trump meme was a scam, and now he reveals his true face.

Maybe. And once politicians begin to say and do things because they don't want to "look like a racist sexist fascist bigot" .... bad things happen.

The appeal of Trump was basically that he spoke the truth instead of desperately trying to not "look like a racist sexist bigot"

What the fuck do you want him to say?

I doubt Trump has even heard about this guy