What is wrong with Spanish people and feminists?

what is wrong with Spanish people and feminists?

checked

Maybe they can create a few jobs by hiring people to enforce this bullshit. Or maybe they're purely retarded.

i think theyre just retarded.

I have to say that I'm from Spain and iI hate all this extreme feminism and their 'more than two genders' allies. Don't they understand that testicles hurt when not spreading (only a little) legs?

that grammar error fuck

stfu

If you need to spread your legs so far that it takes up more than one seat, then you have a problem and should get the doctor to check your balls out.

your government needs to stop giving into all this bullshit

true, in my country everyone is stupid, there was a bus recently that was anti-trans, it got destroyed

what country are you in?

OP, as someone who's living that he'll, the only answer I can give is that the government is so corrupt that they will accept all the stupidity the minorities want so they can keep the power.
This. Imagine it was a bus that promoted something for the LGBT fags and it got banned; the streets would burn. Everyone here wants are fucking retarded millennials that accept every mental illness anyone would bring up.

yes, everyone else is stupid. it's not you.

The posters are just a recomendation, not a real prohibition (yet) you should be talking about the new gay friendly traffic lights in Madrid, 20,000 euros wasted in stick figure couples taking hands

ahh what?

Spain is becoming a hell, filled with cucks.

Men are soft cunts nowadays. Haha.

she's not lying

>manspreading is bad
>but letting your oversized gucci hand bag take up an extra seat is feminism

Oy vey what good goys.

Where are the transexual otherkin lights?

this

I dumped some bitches bag off a seat once. She lost her mind. I just ignored and read my book, no one else on the train said anything while she muttered and bitched about how "rude" I was for about 10mins till another woman said she should shut the fuck up and that seats are for people not bags.

spain

fucking hate bitches that do this in a fukk train...

>anti-trans
>transmission was put in backwards

Everyone missed the joke.

Pandering to an utterly miniscule and irrelevant portion of the population is the most hilarious and sad thing one can do.