My brother knocked me out, should I go to the hopital? I'm skared of brain damage

My brother knocked me out, should I go to the hopital? I'm skared of brain damage.

My brother (in pic) started saying how he was stronger than me. He challenged me to fight him which I accepted, it was recorded by our younger sister and was meant to be uploaded to my brother's yt account.

My brother is strong but he's 11 years old, 4'7 and 60lbs so I was comfident (I'm 18, 125lbs and 6'0). But as you can see from the pic, he got me in a leg choke and I gave up by tapping out. But he didn't let go when I tapped out and continued choking me.

After a while I got knocked out from the force of his legs and in the recording my brother still doesn't let go. In fact, he takes of his shorts and underwear and puts his erect penis in my mouth while I'm unconsious (this is all in front of our little sister who was probably traumatised). This causes me to choke as his penis is quite big and I bite down while still out, (un)luckily not causing any damage to my brother but getting him to let go of the choke nevetheless.

My brother was abused in the past (we adopted him from an abusive family) and that's why he did what he did. He's raped me before, but that was in the past.

Anyway, that's not the point. The point is when I woke up today, I threw up and was dizzy. I'm slurring my words when I talk and I'm skared of brain damage. Should I go to the doctors? If so, what do I tell them?

The pasta where he did it in front of the girl that OP liked was funnier.

Go to the emergency room. Do it now.

I believe you should go to the doctors
also send you sister to a therapist while the trauma is still fresh
also how did he take off his shorts and underwear while still choking you?

I dont want to go unless its serious. Is it? My brother tells me not to go.

I was unconsious, he probably wasnt squeezing as hard when taking of his clothes idk

Your brother doesn't get to tell you to not go to the ER. This is very serious, go.

I have to wait for my brother to leave the hous before going then. He wont let me leave while hes still here. He said he would beat me if I tried to leave after I asked him about going to the hopital.

He's leaving in 3 hours.

Why the fuck do I keep falling for bait today?

Call the 911 you faggot

you again ?

if you are real. you are sick as fuck. the last time you were totally slapped by him and dont want to tell whats happend. you said he did really bad things on you, you dont want to talk about it.

last time your brother was adopted and he does some combat sport.

Can you post the whole video? I'm having trouble cumming from just that one pic. Thanks!

Read the question again. I said he's abused me in the past. And I also said he's adopted, he takes BJJ. I've made a question on him before.

Video is deleted obviously.

999* and I can't, it's not my brother's fault. My parents adopted him from a bad family.

This kid doesn't look strong, how did he beat you so badly?

He is strong, he's got BJJ experience and beats adults.

Last pic wasn't clear, as you can see he's stronger than 99% of 11 year olds.

Dials 999

caucasion

Doesn't use metric system

what country am I in?

England, but the last time I used stones in a thread people thought I were talking about literal stones and I had about 50 replies just on how I should use pounds instead.

>My brother knocked me out

then you just have 9 months to find a name for the baby.

I like stones for body weight measurement. It's interesting/amusing to me.

Stone
Deuteronomy 25:13 "You shall not have in your bag differing weights, a large and a small"

England obeying biblical law

"you shall not carry a stone and a stone (אבן ואבן), a large and a small"

This whole post is a pasta. Stop

I liked the version where he crushed the babysitters head to his junk for a quick blowie instead.

Sage in all fields, die in a fire faggot

Taking any meds? i legit fell stupid after i raised my meds to 350mg

I like the version of him almost cuckolding you, lol!!! You are so imaginative.

Fake... Or else, who took the pic?

In older versions of this pasta it was his sister.

Did that lawyer fag help you for free like he said he was before they deleted the thread

Stop this fucking pasta.

60 lbs?
pick him up and shove your head up his ass to use him as a t3 medium armor with agility boost. special armor ablility 2X attack speed from second set of arms. great for low strength speed builds that rely on decent defense but overall worthless for raid bosses as the stats are too balanced you need more speed or higher armor rating.
you can enhance him with steroids for a higher armor rating but cocaine enchantment raises speed and attack speed to 3X at the cost of -20% armor rating.

build speed more faggot

What attempted forced meme fuckery is this?

You joke but he could probably kick your ass

> He's raped me before

It's OPs fantasy

Not the issue of the thread.

How did he rape you before?

He bent me over a table and raped me.

Pic or nothing happened
8>

A little more detail please.
I can't fap to this.

how old is the younger sister

Do you have cancer? How are you so weak. You are literally twice his size.

No pics. I was coming out of the shower when it happened. He pushed me against a table, took off my towel and anally raped me.

It lasted for about 20 minutes straight, my anus was bleeding because his dick is really big. Another time he forced me to suck his dick again, he forced me to swallow too.

It's not his fault but the kid is evil.

He weighs 60 lbs...are you a cancer patient? You should be able to kill him with no training at all.

just leave.
without saying anything.
and if he asks, tell him that you are going to buy liqueur

People unironically read through this whole thing and thought it was real

He's really strong though. This is him: . I'll never be as strong as that.

How big can his dick be? (no pedo) He's 11 kek

About 6 inches. He's adopted so I guess we have different genes. His dick is bigger than mine already.

youre 18 and smaller than 6 inches? kys

oh look this thread again
get some original shit kid

This is pasta you fucking newfags.