Ok Sup Forums, let's have a serious discussion about Islam, for once put all that fake hatred away and be serious...

Ok Sup Forums, let's have a serious discussion about Islam, for once put all that fake hatred away and be serious. Why do you not see Islam as the truth and light.

If you believe Christ is the light as opposed to Islam then fair enough. I'm just looking for serious answers and a discussion.

You can ask me what you want and I'll try answering best I can.

>inb4 mudslime

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almohad_reforms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Because it is lies and advocates hatred of everyone not being muslim. It is fundamentally incompatible with a free society.

Both religions are only in your imagination and neither have any basis in reality. Every believer is only living in a fantasy world.That's the problem!

why are all mudslim attracted to sheep and goats?

because Islam encourages sand in the vagina

every religion is false.

>fake hatred
Yeah sure buddy

To the best of my knowledge Islam advocates the opposite. It does however want us to bring as many non Muslims to Islam as we can that's about all. Most definitely not impose Islam upon others.
See sura 109.

Actually countries without God and religion are the downfall and the backwardness of countries (such as America today those cancerous gender bent feminist and such).

>Ok Sup Forums
>let's have a serious discussion about Islam
>Why do you not see Islam as the truth and light

You can't even try to hide how lazy of a bait thread this is user.

religions are only usefull if you use them to mind control your country , like hitler used to do.

>muslims think they know the truth and the light
>can't even cast consecration
>mfw

allah is a faggot like u

These kuffar will never get it. They only have one goal in their hateful minds.

Destroy and oppress every non-white person.
Their history proves this. They did it when they were religiously motivated, and they continue to do it when they are not religiously motivated. The motivation comes from their own rejection of Islam...

What can we say? Kaafirs gon' kaafir.
Stay strong and partake in Jihad if when they become hostile. It is the only way.

will be nice to turn your desert into glass lil sand nigger

Lolwut, Heck no. That's the exact same thing those ISIS retards say, you have me concerned now... Those 'Kuffars' are the ones who have progressed so much and helped us from time to time. And their mindset isn't to 'destroy every non white' history very much proves the opposite.

Nice trips. But no those are people who exploit religion for their own personal gain.

that pic looks like drawn by a 12 years old

See what I mean?

No wonder the world hates the white male. Black don't like you, Asians don't like you, Hispanics don't like you, Arabs and Muslims of all races don't like you. It's painfully obvious to see. White men are the root of all the worlds problems.

And they'll still cry about it and play the victim card instead of trying to change for the better.

So how hot were A'isha and Umm Kulthum?

Quads has spoken.
Glass the sand niggers indeed.

Nice b8 btw
Dont you have little boys to rape?

Don't you see? They will hate and oppress/murder you regardless.

How many more centuries of western savagery and oppression will it take for you to see the true nature of their kind?

Their only hope is for them to accept Islam and be welcomed as brothers. Without Islam, they will continue to be barbarians.

Your holy book is filled with bigotry and sexism, your prophet is a pedophile, and religion is cancer anyway.

This dude is obviously b8ing and not a Muslim. Hateful twat.

I'm not a Catholic priest.

You want serious? Muslims dont disavow terrorism + prophets don't fuck 9 yr olds = FUBAR religion

Wow what do your owner's feed you? You are such a good parrot.

what you are is probably a little insecure shite behind the screen pretending to be a muslim

Oh sure they are the only savages right ? Well what about our own Muslim forces and what they done to Persia and what The Moors done ? They would boast about how many Jews/ Christians they killed. Don't only blame Whites our own Muslims committed those heinous crimes, we done just as bad or maybe even worse. Look past that hatred and racism.

Your eyes and ears are probably closed, if they were open then you would know that since every last major terrorist attack our Imams have condemned those attacks. Heck, just those attacks that happened last week and the weeks before almost all Imams across England have condemned them and have refused to carry out their funeral prayer (which is a very important prayer and part of our lives).

Jesus Christ is MY Lord and Savior.
Also fuck Islam Muslims in general and their lying/omission bullshit.
>Deus Vult!

Deus Vult

Don't reply to this. Sage your posts. This is honest to god probably shareblue, don't be a retard and fall for bait this fucking obvious.

>Why do you not see Islam as the truth and light
Because it's demonstrably false.

Deus vult

I see, but why is it, is the question I'm asking here. ISIS ? Those are clearly a bunch of delusional radicals who have no love and mercy.

ISIS has nothing to do with Islam being demonstrably false. It's the Quran.

what is fake hatred? people hate nazis, because of their ideology. people hate muslims, because of their ideology. and because of you fucking ridiculously lying about it all the time. muslims are just annoying and unpleasent to live with. their behaviour and mindset is that of animals.

>Oh sure they are the only savages right ?
Nobody said that. They are the only ones who commit these acts and then deny it by rewriting history or flat out lying about their intentions in order to further oppress people.

>Well what about our own Muslim forces and what they done to Persia and what The Moors done ?

We took over empires and let people live as equals if they accepted Islam, as subjects of an Islamic empire if they chose to live under us or forced them to flee. Nobody died for the sole reason of being Jewish/Christian.Non-Muslim.

You are parroting their rewriting of history and deceit.

> Don't only blame Whites our own Muslims committed those heinous crimes, we done just as bad or maybe even worse. Look past that hatred and racism.
Africa was raised in status and began to modernize under Islam. When a person of any race accepts Islam, they are treated as equals. Brothers in Islam.
Just look at how the white missionaries treated blacks in Africa. These lying pigs go around the world preaching "Muh Jesus is peace and love" and "Jesus loves us all equal"... and even when the blacks agreed and took to their faith, they turned around and told them to get fucked and pick up the cotton. "Muh peace and love" went out the door.
Such is the deceit of the white man. When will you people realize?

that kinda perishes between all the xenophobia and killing which is the quran and the hadiths

No dumbshit. Not official stance...the everyday Muslim doesn't disavow terrorism. Yes, I DO know Muslims and all I get are excuses. I NEVER hear, crazy fuckers are crazy. One muslim bitch i know actually has her google picture as nyc without the towers. Muslims are worse than niggers.

>people hate nazis, because of their ideology.
Nazism is not a religion that has rules and ways to be practiced. You cannot be a Nazi if you believe in race-mixing or diversity.

Islam is a religion with rules and texts to interpret... a spiritual guide to life. not only can you be a Muslim without believing in terrorism or hatred. 99% of Muslims do exactly this.

This.

It's been 15 years after 9/11. People have worked out that there's loads of 'kill the christians' crap in the Hadiths and that muslims are allowed to lie to protect the image of Islam.

Polling by Pew puts support for terrorism at something like 25% of the muslim population. It's not 1%.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almohad_reforms
>Jews and Christians were denied freedom of religion, with conversion or death being the rule. This type of behavior was utterly unprecedented in previous Muslim caliphates. However, the Almohads were on a self declared Jihad, and they were willing to use brutal techniques to back up their holy war.[8] When the Almohads took control, many Jews were killed in the invasion. Believing they were on a divine mission, the overall philosophic goal of the Almohads was to turn Jews into Muslims.

Yea sure we were always about love and compassion, always right ?

What do you expect when we are a religion of almost 2 billion, you expect every last one of us to be good people ? Also the Quran doesn't preach hate. Please don't quote those 'violent' verses from chapter 2 when they were clearly meant for war time and the enemies, not for everyday non-Muslims.

This, the whole This, and nothing but the This.

/thread

>People have worked out that there's loads of 'kill the christians' crap in the Hadiths and that muslims are allowed to lie to protect the image of Islam.

Lol, no such thing. I guess in the age of Trump, fake news and anti-science, dumb rednecks will believe anything.

They certainly managed to distort the climate change data and fooled millions of dumb westerners with their "logic". I'm really not surprised they did it with Islam.

Poor bait. Islam is and will always be worst type of cancer of this entire planet

Fuck off, Sand Nigger

>Nazism is not a religion
but islam is an ideology
>that has rules and ways to be practiced
an ideology is by definition a set of rules to be practiced
>You cannot be a Nazi if you believe in race-mixing or diversity.
exactly. that are the rules. so you're contradicting yourself
>texts to interpret
islam is the most concrete ideology there is. it's made to stop people from thinking for themselves and blindly follow the rules.
>a spiritual guide to life
there is nothing spiritual about islam
>not only can you be a Muslim without believing in terrorism or hatred
you don't know your own book. or do you think you can be a muslim and rejecting almost 60% of the quran at the same time?
>99% of Muslims do exactly this.
pic related, my deceiving friend

read the quran. do you want me to post the verses? do you really think you can lie about a thing, which can be easily looked up and proven false, just by talking to muslims about it?

Yeah,that does not prove Islam was at fault, it was the ruler.

Here's some context from your own article:

>The preceding Almoravid dynasty, while more repressive than some governments in Al-Andalus, was NOT VIOLENT.
Compare that to white man.

>During its golden age, Spain was open to a good deal of religious tolerance. For the most part the Almoravids let other people of the book, or other religions that held the Old Testament as a holy text, practice their religion freely.
White history revisionists and neo-nazis HATE this part as it is in direct contrast to their spin of Islam and hampers their deceitful propaganda.

>The golden age for Jews in Spain is considered to be under the relative lax rule of the Muslim Caliphates in al-Andalus. It was generally a time when Jews were free to conduct business, participate in government, and practice their religion without fear of persecution.
Yup. But they'll keep parroting "dey killz da jews!!"

>Jews and Christians were denied freedom of religion, with conversion or death being the rule.
This is where the "convert or die" meme comes from. But for context, read the next line.
>This type of behavior was utterly unprecedented in previous Muslim caliphates.
So, yes. Bad rulers did bad things, but Islam is quite clearly and most Caliphates followed Quranic laws of peace and tolerance.

Yeah, Mother Teresa was a real monster...

You can lie about anything these days. Look up "climate change is a hoax". There will no doubt be actual data presented on this narrative, but without context, the data is deliberately skewed to give an alternate conclusion and mostly low-IQ people fall for it because critical thinking skills are not taught in schools today.

The same thing has been done with Islam, and Jihadis and right-wingers alike have fallen for it.

I know very much about the Almoravids I was trying to specify what the Almohads done. Also so it was our rulers that were at fault and not Islam, similarly why are you blaming every white man when it was only the rulers ? Not all whites think like they did, also they are the very ones who are opening their country borders and welcoming our refugees in aren't they ?

For me it's that your faith, like every Abrahamic faith, has rules built into it to keep you from questioning it, leaving it, or considering faiths beyond it to be potentially true and reasonable.

Personally I hear the voice of Thor in the storm, the reason of Odin when I make decisions of logic. It is the ancient faith of my ancestors and it is strange to me that people who are not descended from the middle east follow a god of the middle east. Gods run our blood. Germanics will hear the gods, those of the middle east will hear the voices of their god, whether they call him Allah, God, Jehova, Yahweh, or things of that nature. It's my belief that some hear the voice of Tengri, or the Zoroastrian god(s) as well but perhaps ignore it for fear of persecution.

That's my belief anyway. Any faith with no room for other gods and respect for the existence of other deities can only be false to me, because if theirs was the only one, why would they be afraid to let people explore?

“I have been ordered by Allah to fight and kill all mankind until they say, ‘No God except Allah and Muhammad is the prophet of Allah’ (Hadith Sahih).”

Doesn't sound like fake news to me bud.

You're a liar.

all i need to know about islam is that allah doesn't exist.

>fake hatred

???

OP here, this. I respect this opinion very much well said.

>Because there is misinformation related to climate change, actual references to the Quran and Hadith that make Islam look bad are also false.

Whattaboutery: the post

just kys

Actually you are dumb as fuck. There is plenty of countries where religion is not widespread and they are doing just fine, better than most actually.

All religion is for the weak minded. Muslim, Christian, it's all the same. Grow up, stop believing in fairy stories and accept that the highest beings that have influence over mankind are ourselves.

Thanks OP. I'm curious, are you an ancestral Muslim or have you adopted Islam?

If you have adopted it, I'm curious what caused it? I realize there has to be some flaw in my gods of blood belief, or so many white Christians wouldn't exist, but I want to know the why of it

quran 4:89
They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.
9:5
And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush.
47:35
So do not weaken and call for peace while you are superior; and Allah is with you and will never deprive you of [the reward of] your deeds.
3:28
Let not believers take disbelievers as allies rather than believers. And whoever [of you] does that has nothing with Allah, except when taking precaution against them in prudence.
3:29
Say, "Whether you conceal what is in your breasts or reveal it, Allah knows it. And He knows that which is in the heavens and that which is on the earth. And Allah is over all things competent.
4:89
They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.
5:51
O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.
4:95
Not equal are those believers remaining [at home] - other than the disabled - and the mujahideen, [who strive and fight] in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred the mujahideen through their wealth and their lives over those who remain [behind], by degrees.
9:123
fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness.

I tried to read the koran once, couldn't even get half way before I was bored to tears. It was a few years ago so I can't remember the what and they why of it. But I do remember being annoyed at how often it said I MUST believe in the god and I MUST do this or MUST do that otherwise I'll burn for all eternity. I remember it using basic psychological tactics to try and trap the reader into believing in the religion or die. I could see how an un-educated, naive or gullible person would be scared into practicing the religion, just by the first few chapters.

tl:dr - the book is boring, irrelevant today and uses crude tactics to scare the reader into believing.

I'll pass on this one thanks.

This.

>You can lie about anything these days.
bullshit. you can lie about debatable things, not about obvious things. even though muslims do it anyway.
see here, liar

im from a strict muslim family, grew up and did hafiz which is basically the feat of learning the quran word for word from memory. After i finished i moved to the translation and long story short now ima closeted agnostic, ive also read the torah and studied the bible during my time at college, currently studying electronic eng AMA

>similarly why are you blaming every white man when it was only the rulers ?
1. Because white men brag about democracy and how it represent the majority. Their wars and oppression still happen today, emperor or not. That it means it is what they desire.

2. It happened in EVERY white empire, not just one exception. As stated in your link, many of the injustices were unprecedented in Islamic empires and had no place in Islam.
White men have murdered, oppressed, looted and enslaved everyone they have ever come into contact with, including themselves.

3. It's part of white culture to deceive the world into thinking they are tolerant, but their true colours are showing in the age of Trump and Brexit now that they have realized that tolerance and diversity might make the world equal and they will lose their dominance and power over everyone else, economically, technologically, militarily and socially.

Oh an also, child brides and genital mutilation mang, that shit is whack and needs to stop.

Islam means following the "perfect" life of Muhammmed.

The root issue is that the guy was nothing more than a successful liar, selfish sociopath of the 7th century.

He was a war leader, a serial killer, who kept on going to war and massacring people after he got in a position of force.

He married and fucked the wifes and daughters of his dead ennemies.

He ordered the murders of poets mocking him as a prophet.

He had sex with a prepuscent girl, and a slave, in his wife's bed.

He ordered to his first aging wife out to gtfo of his bed and leave her place to a ~15yo aicha.

He changed his "godly" principles on several occasions depending on the circumstances.

Wut happened to the original occupants of modern day Egypt?
>nice try/10

I'm actually an ancestral Muslim, my forefathers might've been Buddhists or something as I'm from a country in Asia called 'Kashmir' where Buddhism was quite popular.
Regardless I'm proud of being a born Muslim today. I looked at Christianity too and while it is a beautiful religion I don't believe it to be the complete truth while I believe Islam to the complete truth.

All those verses have contexts. You can't just take them out of their chapters without knowing the story being each one. They were all for war time use only. Not every day use.

Yeah, not Quran. Alledged quote by someone who claimed to have heard Muhammad say this. No context provided and incorrect translation.
>It doesn't say "mankind", it says "the people", referring to a specific tribe.
>muh skewed data

Even if you believe your own lies, it's clear that Muhammad never believed this as he accepted non-Muslims into Islamic lands and even signed treaties of peace with people of the book.

Come back with Quranic verses for the Muslim worshiper.

There is misinformation about the Quran too.

>lrn2analogy

Go to Sup Forums U FUCKING faggot

>I believe Islam to the complete truth.

But why?

Actually no he wasn't, he never murdered innocents and never went around raping and shit as opposed to the lies people spew. He was merciful and loving he was also the one who would stand up all night in prayer till his feet became sore crying until his beard became soaking wet to God above for all of mankind and for the likes of you... Only for you to come here and mock him

Islam is a religion of peace, only if you are a Muslim though. When people get this through their stupid liberal heads, we will surely figure it out that Islam is a virus that needs to be eradicated

>bullshit. you can lie about debatable things
Trump lies about EVERYTHING and majority of white people LOVE him.

You can indeed lie about anything, as long as you're telling people what they want to hear.

It's from the Hadith. Muslims follow those too.

How is analogy appropriate here? I understand what misinformation is, I don't agree it applies to representations of 'Actually Existing Islam'

Because, religion is restriction, and why restrict myself in my time living when there is no proof of what is going to happen in the afterlife, to the degree if there even is a afterlife.

So Muslims, Christians, and Jews never lived in harmony together ? What about Jerusalem for a good 700 years ?

Religion in general is bs. The fact both islam and christianity exist and say different things about different events shows that it is all bs

Mohammad was a pedophile warlord. He was a good con artist though.

>All those verses have contexts.
in what context are these verses spiritual or morally good? these are demands and muslims follow them every day, as you can see, when you read the news.
>They were all for war time use only.
context doesn't show that, my friend. i have read the quran.
also, these verses clearly request persecution and warwaging against non-believers.
see these verses:
>But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them
if they turn away and they shall be killed, wherever they can be found, then it's not defensive. same in verse 9:5
>47:35
>So do not weaken and call for peace while you are superior
DO NOT CALL FOR PEACE. SAYS GOD. this religion is fucking retarded
>3:28
>Let not believers take disbelievers as allies rather than believers. And whoever [of you] does that has nothing with Allah, except when taking precaution against them in prudence.
this verse doesn't really sound like war, when precaution has to be taken.
>5:51
>O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies.
says nothing about war and is a horrible islamic rule
>4:95
>Not equal are those believers remaining [at home]
it talks about remaining at home. that means, you GO to war, rather then defending yourself
>9:123
>fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness.
no comment needed really.

but you know all of this already, right muslim?

Islam can't be the truth. Only Sup Forums is the truth.

Not many muslamics happy with this query

How would gender and feminism play into secularism?

Muslims, Christians and Jews have never lived in harmony... ever. They set up boundaries.... i think that's what you mean.

No bacon

Islam is like a rat's nest. It's good to kill random rats, but to get rid of the infestation, one has to find the nest and destroy it. Islam and Mohammad are that nest. Muslims are just the random rats that inject, spread disease and are an all around nuisance.

first, all religions are totally unnacesary and most of them (specially judaism, christianism and islam) are a big scam to take your money. the difference is christianity at least has compatibilywith western societies, while islam is destructive, specially in recent years.

nothing else to add, you should already know that or you are an idiot

I'm not gonna go and debunk each of those verses for you, you can yourself read the full damn chapter of each of those verses and see exactly that it's talking about war time not for every day and shit, The fact that you claim them to not be for war time use shows me you never read the verses preceding that or the entire chapter.

Kek Sup Forums is the only truth

Islam talks about submitting to the will of God. Christianity teaches about following a redeemer. A choice not an obligation to obey

Asians love us. The other races are just jealous.

But isn't Christ going to come and kill all non believers in his second coming according to the bible

>I'm not gonna go and debunk each of those verses for you
LOOL, what are going to debunk? i just quoted the quran.
>you can yourself read the full damn chapter of each of those verses and see exactly that it's talking about war time not for every day and shit
no, it doesn't. i have read the whole book.