Can someone explaine to me how they only managed to kill 13 people?...

Can someone explaine to me how they only managed to kill 13 people?? Just go into an unsuspecting classroom each and that's like 60 already, or have one guy hide with everyone else then join afterwards, or set up explosives underground in the fire drill area, set off the fire alarm and have everyone in one area??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpb-mtjN9q8
youtu.be/7P2fJ4iuxTo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers#Main_Street_shootings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why not kill everyone in the building? Lots of shootings only have like 20 people dead. I wanna see 500 dead

I hate how one of their whore mothers wrote a book and is going a speaking tour.

If she was Japanese she'd have killed herself 10X already.

The bombs never went off, plus the had some specific target to get revenge

They were inexperienced in weapons. They fired in their general direction more so than actually aiming. The bombs they made didn't go off either. They spent a lot of their time hunting more specific targets than randoms, if you got around a corner they wouldnt chase you unless they had a major issue with you. A big chunk of their time was wasted talking to victims in the library if I remember right

>unsuspecting classroom each and that's like 60

In what shitty American schools are there 60 in a classroom? The legal limit here in the UK is 30-32 I believe. Is the gov'ment penny pinching again?

We have around 30-40 as well. He's just retarded

Nice reading comprehension you idiots

If they both went into an individual classroom that was full of students it would be around 60

It's well documented that they were under-achieving delinquents.

Faggotry. They failed due to faggotry.

They had plans to hijack a plane and ram it into Times Square and that went fucking nowhere.

Go check out the movie "Elephant" from 2003

No,they didn't have a specific target.

Sue Klebold, would it explain it better to know she's jewish? lmao

actually, dylan klebold was in CHIPS when he was younger, and was quite intelligent. I would wager so was Eric harris, since his grades were always so high, but he also did have OCD and needed a lot of structure

If you think you can do a better job then stop your bitching and do it you faggot.

>underground explosives

>My sides

They should have bought a tank and drove it through the hallways.

You fucking pathetic cumdumpster

they wanted to. In their journals, they had a plan that would have actually destroyed the library and cafeteria, and killed almost everyone inside the building. They also wanted to plant bombs around the city, but never got around to doing that.

The FBI actually somewhat praised them a little for their bombs, they had sort of invented a technology of setting them off that hadnt been done in the USA before. Their bodies were found with duct tape strike pads on their wrists, and obviously a lot of planning and went into it. I think over a year at least, they wrote about it extensively in their journals. They had a detailed, minute by minute plan, that centered around the bombs going off, and them waiting at the doors to shoot anyone trying to escape the building.

The bombs just didn't go off, simple as that. The guns were suppose to be extra, not the main event. I recall one car bomb they set in the parking lot would have worked, but it was accidentally set to 10pm instead of 10am. I'm not sure why the others didn't go off, I mean a few did but I don't think any of their not-tested, super power gym bag bombs.

So, their bombs not going off probably shook em up a bit, they faltered to plan B, which what frustrates me is the fact they didn't keep going longer. They were probably afraid of being taken alive by the police, who didn't enter the school for something like three or four hours after they shot themselves. One of the shooters, Dylan Klebold, could have been taken alive had they entered right away, because he didn't shoot himself correctly and he was choking to death on his blood for about 6 minutes. Which would have been sad, because he only tolerated the shooting with Eric Harris because he wanted to die. He would have killed himself had it not been for NBK (what they called the massacre) anyway.

1/2

>17
I just wanted to add:

Their bodies were found with enough ammo to have killed a lot more people, honestly they were probably just tired. I know Eric broke his nose from recoil partway through the shooting, and right after that they headed to the library I think, where they eventually shot themselves, so that probably shook him up a lot too and took him off his "high".

2/2

>tfw you know a crapton about Columbine but no one even online wants to talk to you about it

im just gonna post memes

>two guys walk into room
>number of people in room doubles

30 + 30 = 60

Explanation by Autism

Let's see you do better then faggot.

What do you guys think of my edgy columbine doodles?

With all the time they had to plan and prepare, how did they manage to fuck up the bombing so badly?

fuck those are so good!!! thank you for sharing!
you wouldn't have like a website or a tumblr or instagram i could follow, bc obviously Im super into columbine lmao

they couldnt actually test the bombs, obviously

Sorry, I don't have any of these, but thanks

thank you for sharing anyway :)

eric's personal doodles lmfao

Didn't they shoot some girl in the head while she was trying to hide? Was she a specific target.

Humans are harder to kill than you think.

What am I looking at here?

How about they were dumb as fuck? Which is why they did the shooting in the first place?
Retards.

they had no specific targets. it was pretty much case by case, sometimes they spared people who had been nice to them, sometimes no

These.

As well they injured 21 people, some of which played dead after being shot, so I imagine they were somewhat disappointed when they got to Hell and found out the count was more like 6/7 a piece.

The guns jammed frequently as well, according to the reports

>They should have bought a tank and drove it through the hallways.

kek

They placed a bomb in the cafeteria, but since they were both dunces who didn't pay attention in chemistry class the bombs never went off. The original plan was to shoot survivors fleeing the cafeteria.

HOW FUCKIN WICKED WOULD THAT HAVE BEEN THO AAAHHHHHH

Ive been waiting for this thread for ages.

I remember in one of my college classes another student was giving a speech about how Dylan and Eric did it because they were loners. That isn't even true because it's been proven they were very social and had friends. I challenged him on it (you go to ask questions at the end of every speech) and the professor stepped in and said, "I'm sorry, but they were loners." Shit was dumb

Welcome home friend

dallas shootings last year

youtube.com/watch?v=tpb-mtjN9q8

>Dylan Klebold, could have been taken alive had they entered right away, because he didn't shoot himself correctly and he was choking to death on his blood for about 6 minutes.

Pffft, what a stupid fucker.

Posting a better picture.

im pretty sure that is the dude that shot all those cops during a BLM protest in dallas last year

that's cute

Wondered the same. Class room sizes here are 30 tops, and that's usually pushing it.

god i should just shut up and buy the pass already lmao
my columbine folder is 116gb

Needs a mini blurb about the Hi-Point 995 that was also used.

Apparently the police destroyed the basement tapes as well as much of the evidence. Is there any validity to this? Does anyone have links?

youtu.be/7P2fJ4iuxTo r

Snippet from Klebolds journal.

No validity. Jeffco has gone back and forth on this issue, from saying they'll release them in the next few years to saying they've been destroyed, to saying a copy was retained by the FBI
believe nothing, unfortunately

FUCKING ERIC AND DYLAN SAID THEMSELVES THEY WERE GONNA RELEASE A COPY TO THE PRESS SO WE COULD ALL SEE IT BUT THEY DIDN'T. LOSERS.

fake

the god of infinite sadness

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers#Main_Street_shootings

>martyrism

This is like the progenitor of modern emos.

2 different rooms, people cmon, c'mon man don't go full retard.

So there has to be some copy somewhere by that logic. Wish I could get my hands on those videos. I didn't think those tapes would be destroyed. It made no sense to me to wipe some of the best evidence.

Goths and emos were around in the 90s, kid.

There aren't even that many of them anymore.

>Just go into an unsuspecting classroom each and that's like 60 already
I see what you did there...

>my columbine folder is 116gb

You thinks too that Zero Hour did a bad job with the Coulmbine's episode?

They put explosives in the cafeteria but they failed to go off. Had they not been incompetent at making bombs the death count would have been much higher