Why has god abandoned us?

Why has god abandoned us?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/06/10/even-butt-plugs-are-getting-in-on-the-fidget-spinner-trend-6699406/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's capitalism in it's perfect form.
The customer wants something, is it's sold to him. Isn't that the most murican thing ever?

cuz more feet

Is that Will Smith as a cashier?

We let women vote. Literally the day it all went to shit

Also no it's no capitalism you god damn fucking communist retard. diaf

no it's jamie fox. I get them confused a lot too.

supply and command.

Satan's Trips confirm it. God has left us. Steven Tyler is here for the brothermen.

No, diabetes is the most American thing

I N N O V A T I O N

dude not even remotely similar. go fuck a chicken or something goddamnit you're being churlish

God just pushed us down the hill. Up to us to steer.

BTW, any more pics of that chick? She's hot.

Gatlinburg, TN. Pretty damn sure

It is pretty stupid of them to think they are rare and unique. Any 'rare and unique' spinners would need to be handmade (expensive), they look like they're made in China.

>satan trips
>why has god abandoned us
Top fucking kek

>diabetes is the most American thing

It's clearly a pajeet and not a negro.

this is why aliens dont need us

If it's pajeet then why is the street so clean?

This fad is very confusing to me, I remember bayblades when I was a kid, that was along the same lines but way better, more intricate, a competition. Trading cards taught kids about math, economics in a way, again a competition. Fidgit spinners are literally a fucking spinning piece of plastic, what is so interesting about this? The youth are getting more retarded every year.

designated spinning street

Because 1/5 of humanity worships his pedophile cousin instead.

He's turned 360 degrees and walked away.

nigga set up shop fast, good for him

OP here, you are correct sir. The sidewalks were over 70% diabetic lardwalkers, but the town was fun

As soon as I saw the store I had to take a picture to shit on it later with my fellow Sup Forumsrothers

God hasn't abandoned us...he just went "brb", thing is, he is endless and immortality is something he created, so it's not even enough to start describing how time works for the guy...gee his brb thing...you can say he has made an infinite amount of other universes to test all the shitty things that can happen, so when he is back, he will deliver the best to this one...
As far as we know, all the shitty stuff we deal with, it's not even the worst, it's just what it makes sense to the whole thing work the way he wants...

SInce you got 0 dubs i will give you this: Just because you make sense out of something, it doesn't mean it means nothing.

Oh, so thats the religious argument, he's AFK? on holiday on mars? I hope he has home insurance.

we should be encouraging those people to open businesses. it gives them something positive to live for that isnt joining a gang or terrorist group. that guy is one less nigger/muslim on the streets.

>satan trips
GG, it was a good run yall

you're not describing how it works, because you cannot. :)

A front to buy guns and funds to radicalize the moderates. Yes let us give money to the muslims.

not what I said. these people should be opening businesses so they earn their own money.

Imagine that you are able to create gold every time you think "gold". How long until you don't care about gold or anything you can buy and have with it? Now imagine that you don't have health issues, you can eat if you want, but you don't need to eat, sleep, breathe...You can just sit on a chair for centuries and see how it feels to sit on something that is slowly decaying, how it is to look at a glass cup until it melts...imagine that you can waste centuries just listening to the same song and every time it is the same as the first time and the best time simultaneously.
Imagine that you can do any nasty crazy shit and any amazing good deed as you see fit, without consequences, OR you can have any consequences to any action you do happen the way you want...you will have a blast for a long long time from our humane perspective...
But sooner or later, you will think, feel and be nothing like we are.
His AFK status is what we can see...fuck if i know what is really going on man!

>666

Assisted by a generous minority business loan from the government, of course.

it's a hand up instead of a hand out. it helps give them the resources to not be losers.

He got bored.

I mean I don't know, I figure it doesn't matter if you're omnipotent or not, you still probably get tired of shit.

>fuck if i know what is really going on man!
Thats the only part that makes any sense from this gibberish.

>FOB middle-class asians and arabs are handed money to buy businesses
>this is totally fine guise

To find a fidget spinner of course!

>muh capitalism
>fidget spinners invented by a fucking jew

Yeah, no

Neither you, your parents nor your grandparents experienced communism so stop taking out of your ass.

Jews are good at capitalism, though.

Jews are good at pretty much everything, according to Sup Forums.

a loan is not as you described, but whatever. no point arguing with you about this.

Whites are not being excluded from getting access to capital. My boss just borrowed $80k to buy this stupid fucking foam rig.

Historians will note that civilization failed not even a century after we let women vote.

I don't see us failing anytime soon.

The government extending you a loan is a subsidy.
They're not handing you the full amount, but they're still lending you money at lower interest than the private sector would do. The difference between the cost of a private loan and a government loan is essentially a handout.

Of course a bank is happy to loan money to anyone with good credit. Only the government will give a business loan to a fresh immigrant with no credit.

Nigger, his credit is terrible. He went bankrupt two years ago in a different state.

Is the main girl two months pregnant?
She have all the symptoms

this is the face of a worker stuck in a cartoonish caricature of late stage capitalism

I don't see the problem. Another gift from god store with a bunch of nice loli to choose from. Just take your pick, buy her the spinner of her choice and teach her a few tricks and in return you get to tap that beautiful virgin pussy.

God has not abandoned us. We have abandoned God. We took Him out of schools and government. We shun those who believe in Him. We set double standards against Him and His believers. In order for this country to get back, there must be a Christian revival.

And when we do that, there won't be fidget spinner shops?

I'm confused, what exactly are you guys bitching about?

>crisis capitalism is propped up solely by speculation and ever increasing private debt
>"this is the people taking the loans fault somehow, theyre also ASIAN"

>Muh Jesus
That's what

We as a society are definitely worse off. Crime and murders are at numbers you would never even think of before women could vote. Social media makes it worse by giving idiots platforms to vice their ideas which nobody should ever see. Are we failed? Not yet. Hopefully President Trump can fix us

metro.co.uk/2017/06/10/even-butt-plugs-are-getting-in-on-the-fidget-spinner-trend-6699406/

>those good for nothing immigrants, they're not white, they can't even into muh Jewish mercantilism cult, erryboday knows business and money are for whites only
>they're so worthless they don't even have jobs
> why are ppl hiring them I don't want to see them working in my local stores
>look at how bad they are, they can't even start businesses and contriboot
>why is anyone giving them business loans? They should not be starting businesses.

>complain about nonwhites being on welfare all day, while sitting on b contributing fucknothing

There won't be moral degeneracy. So unfortunately for you, you won't be able to jack it to anime traps anymore, kiddo.

>deliberately missing the point
>responding with an unrelated point about the nature of fiat currency

reminds me of that powerbalance thing

Crime and murder have steadily fallen for a century. Try again.

What country? This is the internet cleetus.

You also deliberately missed the point about government subsidy.

Although immigrants also engage in ethnic nepotism.

Well, that's enough internet for one day

this was never gods land this is a test too see were your soul should end up which is were it will be for eternity.

Sorry trump shill

thats so stupid
in a few weeks no one will want those anymore

My mother did...

>Crime and murders are at numbers you would never even think of before women could vote

Relative to what population? Over what span of time? Do you have a source?

>Social media makes it worse by giving idiots platforms to vice their ideas which nobody should ever see

Wow, we are definitely in agreement here.

and what point is that

Put a propellor on it and it will be a new form of transport. I'll file the patents.

/b is the last refuge of moral freedom sanders, to cry and moan about moral degeneracy, bc their morals didn't keep up with the pace of change that societies morals continued to develop at. Left behind, these defective apes are increasingly culturally isolated, have nowhere to express their feelings and rage out, and come to this safe space where they can be as horrible as they truly are, and no one intervenes with an old fashioned smack in the mouth like they would get irl.

That's why b is shit, and that's why it exists, and that's why the Feds do not intervene, they just watch, and collect, and watch, and collect.

maybe they really are gods chosen people.
Sup Forums should problably just give up or maybe convert to judaism

It never abandoned us... It doesn't exist..

Kek

>666
>satan trips