Your country (very Sup Forums related)

>your country (very Sup Forums related)
>do you ever try your best to avoid political conversations?
USA
Yes

Flag

depends on the topic

post feet

I only avoid on the internet, where it seems everyone is either radical feminist, anarchist or nazi

i usually start them desu

USA
Yes

I usually end them tbqh

i end leafs tbqh

Only between people I don't know.

What topics?
No
How so?

yeah, but I bonded with a girl irl by talking about trump and why it's so good that he won

tumugi a shit and she'll never MAGA

Really? I hope that could happen to me someday

Flag
No

Finland
It's a tradition when you come of age to learn how to swiftly change the subject when having a conversation

This actually seems probably but I know you're lying

Very cool but how was your day?

I avoid all topics except my own local politics.

It's france it's quite comon to get political. Most of the time I just smile and say yeah no matter what

Underrated

Okay. Allergies are still acting up, and I have a lot of work to do and I'm tired but at least I'll get a small.break tomorrow

USA
Only if it's one of the approved topics everyone is talking about and agrees on. Its a good opportunity to hide my power level.

See? I changed the subject swiftly and smoothly.

>your country (very Sup Forums related)
frag
>do you ever try your best to avoid political conversations?
No. I used to provoke them back when I was an edgelord, now I'm just happy to throw down if someone challenges me.

But is that tradition or autism?

You fucking queer, you think its okey to post shit like you do with pics of an drawn underage chick?

I would make you live through hell before dying.

Who knows? is your thread making out of habit or autism?

Definitely austism; I have to actually think a bit to come up with a question
(You)

or maybe you are just specific: me for example, I can never talk for the sake of talking like normies seem to be able to, UNLESS it's a qt girl. I'm just not interested in convos with guys and with girls I'm not attracted by. exception of like old friends or something, but talking to old guy friends like once a year is enough.

You seem very impersonal

What is your obsession with that small girl?

Are you a pedo or something?

paedo autist
kys yourself

Flag.

I dont mind talking about politics here since everyone is pretty chill about the subject, at least on my state.

This is probably due to the fact that most of our political disagreements are about a single topic: the height at which all of our politicians should be hanged.

It's a story but no, I'm not

fuck off virgin

Umm, I've been thinking about this for a while. I see you post a lot. I really love you. I want to marry you someday but I know that you might not be ready for such a thing but I hope to fuck you and use you as a cumbucket.

>USA
>Not at all

Only if I know the other participants are either retards who feel the need to start arguing about the definition of well established concepts or get super butthurt about differing opinions.

1. canada
2. i start them, then leave for like half an hour, and then come back to see if my shitposting seed has blossomed into a beautiful tree

I don't know how I'm supposed to respond

I got a ring.

Thanks, but I think you ought to find someone in your own country

Here (my Uni) that is more likely than not going to be the situation, so I just avoid them all
I'm sorry, I'm just not ready

marry me

Okay.