G'morning, anons. Tell me why you will not kill yourself today

G'morning, anons. Tell me why you will not kill yourself today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K1EUiWeA9zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Simple. I like myself.

I might.

I am one with the force. The force is with me.

There's an extremely cute brunette at work who I seem to be getting along with. I think I might have a crush on her. One of these days I might as her for a drink, or at least try flirting with her.

I won't ever fuck her because I have a gf, but she makes me feel something I haven't felt in a very long time.

because I don't have sauce for that yet

I have a beautiful wife and 7 kids.

Dude, you should fuck her. Your GF would do the same if she saw a guy who gave her the tingles, she wouldn't think.

I love you. You love me. We're a happy family. With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you. Won't you say you love me too.

i have a 220 pound sex pig on her way over and i'm going to piss on her after she gives me a bj

will post pics later

Of course nobody notices this shit when I do it.

the scum of the earth makes itself more obvious to me every day, and every day I feel better about myself and my lot in life.

I don't know man, I don't think she would but even if she did it'd feel shitty.

I'll see where it goes with this girl, maybe if she instigates something I might reciprocate but I won't be trying to get into her panties otherwise.

day's still young and maybe today's the day

Because you never know what might happen tomorrow.

C'mon my man, don't let it make you emotional. Just fuck her, trust me. You need to get all out of life and it's foolish to let such a situation slip. Just imagine it when you get your hands on her throat and she begs for your dick.

Don't you want to live knowing that you got a lover waiting in your house and your slut waiting for you at work? If you don't fuck her, she'll soon go cold and you'll notice that all that friendliness was just her thirst for dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=K1EUiWeA9zo

Infidelity is the most heinous of crimes. I can't believe you're advocating for it.

Out of spite, motherfucker

Even if your lover found out, she wouldn't do anything as long as you don't lose your ground. Don't get emotional or some shit. You'll notice that she'll start to invest in sex more than before. She'll never say why, but you both know the answer. That is, if you took my advice to your heart.

A crime? It's a natural cycle, that's all.

You know what'll actually happen? She'll start to cheat. She'd get the feeling that you aren't fully invested in her any longer and then look for people who are.

Uh, not in today's society. A child needs two parents that are present through childhood in order to grow up and contribute well to society.

That's the thing, she's not even a slut, she's like an innocent schoolgirl, which is what makes me so interested in her.

She might just be friendly rather than thirsty, she seems like that type of person.

This is why.

Now stop posting these moronic threads you complete and utter assclown.

There's a small chance she'll do that. Bigger chance that she'll get jealous like a typical girl and start to beg for attention from his BF in every way. IF she did that, hey he'd got a plan-B at his work.

My boy, more innocent she looks, less innocent she is. All the innocent girls have the most fucked up fantasies haha.

Most girls cheat when their man cheats.

Most girls cheat, no matter if their man cheats.

Because I don't want my landlords dealing with my body. Once I move though...

Maybe, but like I said, I'll see what she does, but won't try to fuck her myself.

I feel you, I have a girlfriend of 7 years who I love but we have been going through a dry spell, i've been depressed and needing attention and she hasn't been able to give me what I need. I met a friend of a friend, a beautiful interesting and cool girl who I'm crushing hard on. I thought I was gonna see her at a thing yesterday but when I got there she was talking to her friends the whole time and didn't take any initiative towards me at all, I got a little bummed out but in a way it feels better cause now I feel more ready to move on and not fool myself I can get with her somehow

Tbh i think it's best to try to just be friends. If you get that feeling it's probably not just because she's hot but because she's also a person you want to be around, so try to get over the attraction but maintain the friendship I would say

What evidence do you have to support this? I'm calling bullshit. Neither my wife nor any other woman I know has cheated.

Sure my buddy haha, it's not like womans have evolved to deceive through the history as their survival tactic and it's not like they could easily hide this from you! This is hilarious.

he's most likely just rp'ing out his alpha male complex harem fantasies, but even if he actually is like that, 90% these people who get into swinging, multiple partners etc. are fucking greasy weirdos that constantly make everyone around them uncomfortable. I'll take mediocre sex and being a functioning member of society tbh

Shit you got me bruh xdddd brb I'll go to join an orgy that's held by my neighbour

Alright, there's no reason to talk to you. You have some preconceptions about women that aren't supported by anything. I can't cure lonely virgin syndrome.

cuz i still didnt bone my gf

Is this what Sup Forums has come to? Look at this man.

What would you do if she did pay attention to you?

It's really annoying. Non-momogamy is disgusting, but that could be my Catholicism speaking.

Also I'm making some progress in the gym, so that keeps me going

I don't know

I think if we ended up hooking up I probably would tell my girlfriend I'm sorry but it happened cause I've been unhappy for a while and that we need to decide either if we're gonna work on shit or if we're gonna break up.

More likely though I'd probably keep talking to her but call it off before anything actually happened cause I'm not sure if it would be worth messing up my current relationship.

Idk I definitely wouldn't wanna do a double life, having an affair type of thing. I cheated on someone else before and that was almost mainly to give me an excuse to get out of a relationship that was going to shit

Because, I'd rather kill several Muslim Imams than waste a good white person to suicide.

Xbox E3 is there today .. Xbox shall over power weebo Sony fans

Cuz I got Vidya to play. Thracia isn't going to beat itself. Maybe i'll an hero later

I finally found a cute girl that is down to hang out with me even though she is looking for somebody to marry and doesn't think it could be me since I'm younger and other bullshit but she still likes me and it's all really confusing.

>7 kids
Kys

Hey, what's wrong with 7 kids?

Why would you want to kill Muslims?