Hi Sup Forums. Not been laid in a while and I made one of these the other day. I can't stop fucking it...

Hi Sup Forums. Not been laid in a while and I made one of these the other day. I can't stop fucking it. Closest feeling to a vagina from any fap technique.

why not buy a real fleshlight?
I got one 2 weeks ago then bought a second cause its that good.

Seems expensive when I can make this for next to nothing. I can't imagine a fleshlight feeling that much better. Although I think what Mrs Pringles is missing is the texture you get inside the fleshlight. I'm gonna modify it a bit. Maybe cut some grooves into the sponges and try with some bubble wrap in there.

What kind of material is that inside. I know about the pringles can, but ive never seen one like this before.

The homemade recipe I found for it is taking foam padding and putting a condom through it with the tip cut off.

> tfw ive got girth and even that pringles stax can had problems not being destroyed
> fyty
> fucking
> bucks

the texture inside doesnt really feel like much. Its just a cool opening and being inside it when you warm it up. I think the value is worth more than the cost.
when I jerk it normally I dont use lube so its a big difference between fapping and fucking a fleshlight.

A sponge I cut in half. I tried with 2 sponges but it was proper tight on my dick. Ended up improving it by using one sponge cut in half. Also drilled a little hole in the end to alleviate some of the suction. Now when I fuck it, it feels like a vagina. Or I can cover the hole on the end with my thumb for more of a bj sensation.

Yeah that's probably why I like this. I use coconut oil or olive oil for lube. I too mostly don't use lube when I fap.

I like how it warms up quickly from the heat from your dick. I was initially thinking about soaking the sponges in warm water, but found it heats up enough as is.

Also, latex gloves are much cheaper then condoms.

Wait so thats like a rough sponge material?

I was thinking it was something smooth like fake white leather or such.

What do you have over it? Because honestly I cant imagine with any amount of lube something that abrasive is going to be able to glide on muh dick.

try using a grapefruit and cut a hole in it

the sponge is on the inside. you put the glove in between the 2 sponges then slide the whole thing into the tube. then wrap the edge of the glove over the tube and tape it down.

Clean up is nice and easy, just pull off the tape and bin the glove. No mess.

I prefer using warm pasta in a jar m8.

So what about the finger slots for the glove, I mean we're only talking like maybe 4 inches of depth before you reach the fingers.

Do you invert the fingers so that they (form texture inside)?

I dunno about you but im 6.5" x 6circ but im gonna literally smash that glove if I tried this.

I wonder if some plastic sheeting or those complimentary umbrella bags (or those dogshit bags they have at parks) would do the job...

he probably stretched it

plastic bags feel too rough. latex gloves are pretty stretchy. though i have ripped one.

latex gloves snap if you stretch them, so do polyurethane ones

I made one of those problem was the latex glove was to small and I broke it

plastic bags are not bad but you need the right ones the only way to find the right ones are through trial and error but usually it needs to bee a glossy one for it to work

i found ziplock bags to be the best in an emergency

no those will rip your dick to shreds man those are sharp

Actually when I was a teen I was trying to make something like this, before I knew about manual masterbator toys.

Take a 1 Gallon Ziplock and fill it about 1/3 full with Warm Water. Put a bunch of KY or vasoline in the middle of it, and fold it in half.

Its not ideal and its gonna jiggle like crazy but as long as you're not too brutal it's not going to come open and spill.

It lacks the pressure/grip of a vagina or masterbator but I came so hard in it each time. And because you cant be too quick using it, it stretches out the pleasure and builds steadily just like real sex. You're feeling like you're getting close but you have to keep steady - and that's a feeling thats rare for masterbating.

see the thing is that the plastic bag has
texture from the bag wrinkling

Ziplock bags are smooth and boring

jewtube*com/ watch?v=1Yt5I4xAvBI

What one did you buy? I looked at their website and there is so much different ones

it's all good they are all good. i also have two.

it'll still get you off, it takes a little longer, but the delayed experience actually reminds me of real sex abit more than just jacking

remember thats warm water in there, it can be borderline scalding if you want it