Be me

>Be me
>Win the lottery
>Quit my job as a plumber
>Go on a small spending spree
>Spent all $5,000
>Jobless and poor

What do?

You quit your job after winning 5k....are you retarded?

try 2 get ur job back

>win the lottery
>spent all $5000

Pick one

>Win $5,000
>Quit my job

This. An hero OP. That's the best you can do.

Win the lottery again you stupid faggot

Actually, that's fairly funny bait.

>win the lottery
>spent all $5000

Kek

I make that much in a week kiddo, go back to your boss and beg for your position of flipping burgers

just go and collect some more coins, super mario

Adult better.

>Quit my job as a PLUMBER

>position of flipping burgers

You sure dude?

That's the thing I don't get, I also work as a plumber. I'm a master and make 28/hr plus 1.5 OT. 5k is a lot, but not enough for me to quit for.

I don't know what you poor goats do at these "jobs" so fuck off or get fucked by my penthouse security

Shit burgers. It's a metaphor. Flipping shit burgers with a shit spatula and serving them up with a side of shit fries and a diet shit coke.

Pretty deep.

If you think plumbers flip burgers your're honestly retart

>makes $5,000 a week
>could literally be doing anything else
>instead is on Sup Forums
Seems legit

Oooooo i have all my fingers

I'm obviously Shia labeouf you poor goat

>retart

Fuck everyone in this thread.

You're all fucking stupid as shit and will fall for basic as fuck shit all through out life. You'll wonder where your real life achievements lie after you hit 60 and you'll reply "online bro"

Fuck you and your stupidity you bring to humanity.

No you don't.

Unless if you trade btc or forex with an INSANE leverage, you're not making 5k a day doing fucking anything, now shut the fuck up and sit down cunt.

>a day

I said in a WEEK you illiterate faggot now don't miss the short bus to stupid school

Yeah sure even weekly i barely believe anyone on Sup Forums has even seen.

I don't believe your lies, no one in this thread believes your bullshit and you should continue on in life believing you're the shit cause no one else does

Guess its sucking cock op only choice

Don't talk to me you poor goat, I didn't ask for your retarded attention I just donated 2.5 million to autism research institute so hopefully your children don't end up as autistic as you. Now fuck off and don't reply I must get on my private jet as I must be in Milan in a few hours for a business deal, faggot.

Weak b8

isn't it weird how all 'deals' are done via the internet now?