Moar of this wife

Moar of this wife

reverse search proves She's not you're not wife. You never meet her in You're life.

Did say it was guy from last post did

My wife. What do you want to see?

Hi op any full nude with face pls

Everything you have, man. I really want to violate those tits.

Moar any spread pussy

Nice. Does she give a good head?

You like?

Great head. Wanna try?

Yes. I want grab her by her hair and force her down on my shaft.

Very nice any of her being fucked?

What would you do to her?

Mmmm very nice any with a dildo

I would leave that dildo in her the push my cock up her ass and fuck her hard then pull out and slide my cock between her big tits getting her to suck the tip until I blow my load in her mouth

Wow love it any of her taking it in the ass with her face in pls

She would love that

The back of her throat must feel nice when I make her to take it deeper and she tries to hold back the gagging. I would let my cum in her throat when I see her makeup running down on her face and make her swallow the whole load. If she's a nice little girl, she will thank me for it.

So fucking hard for this

None of her face while fucking

Moar anal any gaping pls

Turn her on and she begs for cum

Then I just need to rub her pussy with my fingers while teasing her delicious udders. I would twist, suck and pull her brown nipples until they are rock hard and her pussy is wet.

That would do it. She begs you for cum. Where do you put it?

In her ass. I will make her squeal from enjoyment while pulling her nipples and pushing myself inside.

She will cum to anal

I want to cum all over her face and have it drip of her face down on to her tits

Her favorite is being tied up.

It would be not over yet for me. I just came inside her mouth so I will take my sweet time ravaging her ass hard.

My wifes gaping hole

Very nice

Still fapping?

Here's a full body pic of her
motherlesscom/0546558

No face?

Yes. She looks like a fine breeder. I can already imagine her bloated pregnant tits if I knocked her up. Until the confirmation she would need to be filled up daily.

Sorry no face pics
I made her wear this plug around for serveral days it kept her pussy gaping open for almost the entire week after I let her take it out