When was the last time you had sex? Who was it with? Are you M or F were they M or F?

When was the last time you had sex? Who was it with? Are you M or F were they M or F?

yesterday morning with my GF. I'm a dude.

2 days ago, some random girl from a nightclub, i'm a bloke

bump

Friday before last, was with a girl off Tinder, I'm F.

8 days ago. With my wife. I am a man.

Currently in hospital so can't have sex.

4 times yesterday with gf. I'm a breh

58 here. I've fucked or got a bj everyday since 1975 except for times being in hospital. Well...

About 2.5 weeks ago with my cousin. I'm m she's f.

It's the ghost of Jimmy Saville

>never
>nobody
>I am male
>my hand has a sex?

yesterday, with my girlfriend, im a guy

(it wasnt very good)

What happened user.

This morning with this girl I'm kinda seeing haven't had the balls to bring up the GF BF thing yet. We fucked in bed then in the shower before she had to go to work. I am male she is female.

Bump

Never.
Man.

she was too drunk i suppose, and it was too sloppy

normally she is as tight as a virgin but yesterday it was like fucking a bucket of water

i had to resort to short thrusts near the entrance

1.5 Years ago. Im am f

2 months ago, flying out to live with gf next month, im a guy

Get the fuck OUT

No, go back to /r9k/

this morning (it's 6pm here) with a boy that i like but obviously doesn't love me (i'm F)

2 months ago. My first one night stand (no different to fucking a girlfriend, just don't have to text her the next day). I'm a dude.

Yesterday, with my female owner, I'm a dildo.

Joke's on you pal, i'm a virgin.

about 30 minutes ago with GF.

Some girl I knew in college.
Last weekend I think.
Pic related.
I'm 24 yo male

Why so long ago?

Having sex right now

Last week with girl and guy. I'm a guy

Had sex? Last year in Thailand. Women there are ridiculously horny.

Male, they were Female.

Been about 2.5 years. Was with my gf at the time. I am M. She was F.

She was a nympho; we were averaging over 20 times a week, every week. Was completely nonsense. After a year of that, I'm not having sex right now by choice. Seriously feel like I'm good for awhile, in no hurry to hop back on that horse.

Got love for you dude. You know that shits not important. Just focus on your own self growth and literally forget women exist

kek

This morning. M and M.

>Had sex? Last year in Thailand. Women there are ridiculously horny.
Will they fuck a sperg like me for free? I'm autism incarnate.

18 days ago, with a girl a met off tinder. I'm a guy

My ex was like that but she was a virgin when we started going out. Constantly horny but sometimes it hurt her too much to fuck so I'd finger and eat her out a lot. Left me without so much as a hj sometimes. When we did fuck it was glorious, id fuck her till I was close than rub her clit till she orgasmed. So tight I'd stop fucking and just let her muscle contractions finish me off.

Yesterday. Male. My wife and I took turns giving each other oral sex. It was grand.

2 years ago... I'm M
currently have a gf but she wants to take things slow :(

No. Their standards are way lower than american women, but they do still have standards. They treat average american men the way american women treat very attractive men. If you're completely terrible at interacting and/or very unattractive; you don't have a great chance.

she virgin?

Literally no hope then

yup, but she says that's not the reason she doesn't want to do it right away...

Last night with GF, around 7 pm while watching a movie. I'm a guy

about 2 weeks ago with my gf im a dude

Got a pic off her?

bet it sucks, just wait till you give it her, she'll want it everyday after that

Once yesterday, again this morning, and again about an hour ago (she's in a good mood).

I'm M. Pic related.

i like how you can see the poop

How old is she? How old are you? How many diff girls you've fucked & does she know?

Right?
One of my good friends out here is constantly complaining about is gf; I'm just sitting here like, dude, no one is making you date her. You clearly don't like her as a person so that means you're only with her because she has sex with you. Half the population has a pussy; its nothing special; don't put it on a pedestal.

2010 hooker MF

we're both 22
I've fucked only one ex of mine and she knows

I have my fingers crossed user... I really do

A few on Facebook, but I'd rather not share them; I tend to delete most pics of my exs from phone or computer, feels kinda weird to keep them around.

She was short, skinny, and asian (her family move to the usa when she was young from the Philippines) B cup, narrow hips, tight ass. Totally my type.

Why not delete all of them?

she will trust me, never been with a virgin but i'm sure she'll go like any other girl when she's had it once

I keep a few from distinct times or events as reminders to what I was up to in life at that point. I have like 1 photo from every few months; its nice to look back on them, see myself age; think of how I've changed as a person since then. I don't keep any nudes or stuff like that.

Like 2 years ago with a "friend" didn't care for her I fucked her in the ass (Hitchens was right it's over rated) Then dumped her now I have no friends at all and haven't fucked any girl in 2years i'm 18.

Could still go there and get a hooker. They don't give a fuck how autistic you are.

Gf about to come over. Cleaning out my butt right now so she can peg me.

Last night
My live-in partner
Male
Female

Like I have the money.

>think of how I've changed as a person since then

Well you're still on Sup Forums so I wouldn't say you've chnaged much...

Yesterday morning with the wife. Hotel sex is awesome

I'm male
Last night
My onahole (pic related)

tell that to jimmy savile

Fuck man; no game and no money? That sucks, most people are able to get at least one of those. The 'autistic' friends I have are at least smart as fuck so they make bank doing computer shit.

grossest name ever
thats why fleshlight is the go to brand in media when referencing artificial vaginers

Same man, literally had sex on April fools day. Got one bj in early May I think but other than that I've been on a dry spell

went to a whorehouse in the last week. didnt enjoy it much because i still think about my gf. im trying to get over her but she came by earlier. i didnt cum but im sure i made her day.

Last night with my daughter.

lol; I disagree. That's like saying "Well you still eat pizza so you must not have changed much". Sup Forums is a magic wonderland where the anonymous are treated purely on their immediate contributions. It is the most honest place I've ever been to. I don't see anything wrong with enjoying spending time unwinding in a pit of awfulness full of the nicest and most genuine assholes you will ever meet.

Kek I think it sounds better than 'flashlight' also feels better imo than the shit American stuff, though could be my weeb bias

Some time in October. It was with my ex, she came over to stay because she was visiting some friends in the city and needed a place to crash. Second/final night she was round it just kinda happened.

Yesterday with my fuck buddy. F and they are M

November i guess? I'm M, she was F

If I get trips post nudes

No one is ever interested in tiny tits even if they are pierced.

Never
Male

Certainly not my choice. Being in my 20s Im scared I'm going to die alone. I thought it was because I was fat, but after I spent 2 years working out and getting myself to a healthy bmi I'm still invisible to women.

Male. 2 years ago with some fat chick from a bar.

Lies, I fucking love tiny tits. I know lots of guys that are. Just because most prefer large breasts, doesnt mean all do.

Getting in shape doesn't fix ugly; I learned that hard lesson too user. Haven't a good body doesn't get you very far with girls when you have a shit face.

Everyone I know likes B or smaller. C is where tits have the high probability of saggy goofy shapes and stretch marks (with an even bigger chance of the chick being fat)

Does that even do anything for you anymore?

Ok, if this:
Was posted by:
Then I don't remotely believe you because holy fuck you are hot as all hell. The only possible way I don't see guys being all over you is if you're like blatantly a massive bitch.

Feet?

I mean I can be, can't anyone who gets annoyed?

About a year ago with my current gf. Am male. I want to kill myself.

My guess is people are off put by my interest in dissection. My lack of tolerance for bullshit and how aggressively affection I can be.

Feet look pretty nice, soles? Thanks

yesterday afternoon, F, dog. Bitch in heat to be exact. Gawd she was hot on my dick.

It's tough to go through man. I almost killed myself when all that amounted to nothing, and I was just as alone. It's the main reason I dropped out of college back then, I was just so fucked up I stopped caring and started sleeping 15 hours a night.

That is a saved image from before I worked 8 to 12 hours a day standing. They look rough right now.

I find dissection an interesting topic.But then again, I majored in chemistry so I've definitely put people off by talking too much about science. Not tolerating bullshit is a fantastic thing, and being aggressively affectionate only turns off guys who aren't looking for something real anyway.

By chance have you been going after jocks? Because by the sounds of it a nerd would love to date you.

Post please. Also bet you'd love foot massages after work.

7 Years ago
Person I was briefly dating
I am a M
Person was a F

From 16 to 25 years old I was able to bed a lot of women. Not record amounts of women, but I was never thirsty.

I have gained a few pounds from those days, about 50.

Today I am literally invisible to women. I have single moms that are 5's giving me the cold shoulder.

Nihilism setting in.

>feelsbadman.jpg