How can the media be "Jewish" when they WILLINGLY gave free publicity to Trump?

How can the media be "Jewish" when they WILLINGLY gave free publicity to Trump?

They think they can stump him

Because they all fucking love eachother. The fuck are you talking about?

Because the only thing they love more than pushing the agenda is money.

>stump him
>by giving him billions of Dollars of FREE SHIT
>but he is manupulating them! hurr.
Christ.

because trump brings rating, which = money?

duh?

this. every mainstream media channel's ratings are up 50% and will stay that way

Because Sup Forums is certifiably insane.

>implying they don't earn shekels from higher ratings

They're trying to convince everyone he's evil day and night. Are you fucking retarded? They still think they can win this.

They couldn't help but get the ratings because it means money for them. It's their downfall. Not to mention the election was supposed to get stolen from him, but the trump train held too much velocity to stop.

Ratings have skyrocketed in the last 10 months. They love money more than they hate whites

This

This is literally all they care about
The average political viewer currently wants to hear about trump and that means more views

Because they thought portraying him constantly in a negative light would knock him out of the race. Once again Trump does a judo move and uses his enemies force against them

Trump get views. Views get advertisers' money. And a shekle is a shekle.

And secretly they hoped for him to make a mistake and have it on tape so they could play it on loop.

>literally jews getting more distracted with money

Not only do they give him publicity they've also started sucking up to him. Morning Joe for example.

That's because Trump always makes a big deal out of getting treated 'unfairly' which leads to drops in ratings. So most of them are super careful not to get on his bad side.
I'm curious to see how it will look like when he's against Hillary considering the media basically worships her.

wario isnt a jew

delete this

I smell shilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllls

It's a catch 22 for the media. They hate him, but they need his high energy to revive their dead ratings. The only time anybody watches those channels is when Trump is on.

The nose never lies.

I would argue with you but trips never lie

you win this time burger