How do you get a girl attached to you, anons? Like, really attached, and not come across as the bad guy?

How do you get a girl attached to you, anons? Like, really attached, and not come across as the bad guy?
Share stories, whatever

Have a big dick and be good in bed.

have money

/thread

The D.E.N.N.I.S Method

actual /thread
Was doing it almost word for word before I'd seen IASIP, can guarantee results.

That really isn't it, they get fucking hooked to you for awhile but they'll break up with you eventually if you can't satisfy them emotionally, or you're shitty to them. Personal experience here

I don't know why you want this. I have had this several times and it isn't anything to be desired. But m8, when they are attached to you, you can be a bad guy and monster to them and they'll obey your every will.

Best method is to find a girl who has daddy issues. She will cling to you like a magnet.

My experience:
1. girl whose dad had been dead for 10 years. Would not stfu or ever leave me alone
2. girl whose dad was in another country. Same as above.
3. girl who hated her dad bc she left at an early age. Always filled that void by always fucking guys/hated being single.

It isn't as fun or as cool as you think.

ignore her a bit, never be too eager to speak to her, fuck her good, be nice to her AFTER you've wrecked her pussy, she'll start to see you as her protector if you show care for her after fucking the shit out of her

>every situation is the same

Retard

Be attractive, have a big dick, and fuck her good.

Be nice to her
Show interest
Give her help when she needs it
Look good, better than other men around her
Be protective
Be bold, yet a gentleman
Have money, but don't be a showoff

Find a girl that has had really shitty exes in the past, and then don't treat her like shit. She'll fall head over heels for you.

Example: the girl I'm dating now had a fiance that used to sexually assault/push her/grab her/verbally abuse her, etc. She has super low self-esteem, but she's a fucking cutie. All I had to do was NOT do any of those things, and now she thinks I'm a god.
Having a decent body/job helps too, but aren't necessary if the girl is damaged enough.

First and foremost: you must find a damaged girl with little-to-no family.

Treat her well. Make her happy. Be her best friend.

She'll never leave but she will be fucking nuts. She'll check your phone, facebook, snapchat, etc. You will not have space, but she will be all yours.

Show more of that ass and you get more advice.

>I don't know why you want this
>'when they are attached to you, you can be a bad guy and monster to them and they'll obey your every will.'
>I don't know why you want this

You don't know what it's like when you have no space.

Well, if she has more than one guy in her life, then she won't really get attached to just one. She may give you more attention then others, but she will eventually get bored and go back to talking to other guys.

Talking from experience.

Every time you go to fuck her put a small amount of heroin in your dickhole. Try and get it right up there. Then when you come it will have heroin in it and she will eventually come to crave your seed. This works 100% of the time.

i currently have 2... who both know i'm fucking the other one, but who both think i'm doing them a favour when i slap their tits raw

Well, I suppose I need to give a little back for the the faggotry behind me asking it all.
Different girl. She was a bit chubby but had daddy issues, was kinky as fuck. Made the mistake of ignoring her one too many times.

Truth. I know clingy girlfriends or ones that are head over heels for you are fantasized, but its bullshit.
No freetime, constant attention seeking, constant jealousy, its awful.

So, is this like a high school sweetheart of yours, or just some girl you met that you want to answer to your every beck and call. I guess my question is, why do you want her to be so attached to you? That sounds like it could eventually turn into a bad thing.

That's a nice ass but I think I like the one in op pic better. I looks thicker.

Idk. I think it's a power thing? Surely some anons understand

Find a girl with no self esteem and have her feel like she literally couldn't do better than you so she won't leave no matter what >profit

just realized every girl i've ever had that was insane had dad issues. I heard the daddy issues meme so much i never thought about how true it is.

be her daddy

it comes with a lot a hassle though, but you do get to do what you want to her

this

I hooked up with this girl from work she wasn't into the idea of dating but I told her a hookup is all I wanted at the time. Once I gave her the dick she was addicted to me and became clingy af.

Also the fact I had a genuine personality helps a lot for girls to be attracted to you.

see above

Femanon here, this is pretty much the best thing i have read but more han having money i think is better to said that youre someone who wont fear work. Also being somebody that the girl will know that will help with any situation, like death or crisis.

If you have competition, then there's no way she will get totally attached to you. You may think that you have her where you want her, but she could have a guy or GUYS on the side that are in her head just as much as you. The sad thing is, you would never know.

Fuck other girls

If she isn't into you then who is playing who? Drop that shit and move on. Plenty of fish out there.

Take her virginity.