Why doesn't this album get any love on Sup Forums?

Why doesn't this album get any love on Sup Forums?

Is that a Taylor Swift album?

There is a "Starless is the greatest song of all time" thread every month what are you talking about?

Because Islands is better.

Because Larks Tongue in Aspic is better

It does. ItCotCK, Discipline and this get posted here a lot. It's all the others that don't seem to get much attention.

whoah boy, you better go easy about posting covers of King Crimson albums. I heard people who do that don't tend to live for long.

>Why doesn't this album get any love on Sup Forums?
the fuck you talkin about, cracker.

Because the album cover, the album name and the album theme is fucking shit.

>t.drone who doesn't get it

It's their most beloved and talked about album after ITCHYCOCk

what's the theme of red?
I can see a theme in Cock but not in Red

you’re thinking of discipline

Wrong.

It gets tons of love on Sup Forums
Discipline is the underrated one.

>Best
Larks Tongue
>Runner-up
In the Wake of Poseidon
>Worst
The Power to Believe
>Overrated
ITCOTCK
>Underrated
Lizard

>worst
>not construkction of light or three of a perfect pair

Can you explain why ITWOP is better thant ITCOTCK? To me the album seems not only a retread of familiar ground, but a less cohesive one at that.

Side one might be a retread, but side two is where it gets good. Devil's Triangle is super underrated

TOAPP is better than Beat and Construkction

What do you guys think about the new songs they've been playing live for the past few years? (Meltdown, suitable grounds for the blues, and the 3 versions of radical action). Meltdown has become one of my favorites from them.

but Discipline gets tons of love on Sup Forums too

islands is underrated, not lizardon

This is the true underrated KC masterpiece

This

they were pretty decent when i saw KC live this year

Red and Discipline are both on the Sup Forums essentials chart, you're all fucking retarded

This. It's like every major line up KC has head gets attention for one album but hardly anything for the others.

>I can see a theme in Cock
yea i bet u do faggot

this, i made one last week

>>Runner-up
>In the Wake of Poseidon

>>Overrated
>ITCOTCK

Contrarian scum. Poseidon is definitely underrated and overlooked but it's basically the same album aside from Cat Food and The Devil's Triangle.

>it's basically the same album aside from Cat Food and The Devil's Triangle.

Exactly. ITCOTCK has Moonchild (aka pointless aimless noise for 10 minutes) and ITWOP has Devil's Triangle which is fucking intense and builds up to something huge. Not that other poster btw.

this
this too, actually red is the worst of the wetton/bruford albums and starless + bible black jams fucking hard

also why is this art so fucking good?

>bible black jams fucking hard

Actually it's improvisation user

Is this the new thing? Saying -insert album- that does get love from Sup Forums, doesn't get love?

Newfags wanna feel special amongst other newfags rather than lurk and actually contribute when they're able to.