2 months ago my girlfriend of nearly 3 years left me. It was all so sudden...

2 months ago my girlfriend of nearly 3 years left me. It was all so sudden, she left to go to a friend's house saying "I love you baby"as she walked out the day, then the next day she moved out all of her stuff before I got home from work, I haven't seen her since.
I was going to propose to her on our 3 year anniversary which was 2 weeks after she left. I already had a ring picked out (not bought though)
Since she left my job performance dropped hard and I was fired.
Now I just sit at home all day, playing games, on Sup Forums and drinking heavily too depressed to do anything

Found out she left me for a drug dealer too, started fucking him for some free drugs. Before that I was only guy she has ever been with. Finding this out crushed any hopes of us getting back together.

I'm sitting at home looking at the nearby train station and just wondering, should I just jump Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtu.be/xP5MfjW9TuU
youtu.be/HUngLgGRJpo
youtube.com/watch?v=LO1mTELoj6o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin#Bonding
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

continue?
yes - no

what a faggoty thing to ask. You're pathetic if you think that a woman is worth killing yourself.

As in the story? thats the major stuff, theres little bits here and there but not super important

Or my life? in which case I dont know

It's always pretty rough at first, user. I could say that you should keep your chins up because something else will come along. I get that it's hard though to even get to the point where you want to make that effort (especially when you weren't aware that there had been a problem until well after the fact.). If you're hurt enough you might even consider telling her family that you think she needs help (assuming that you've at least met them in the last three years.). I would advise against that though, it'll come off petty even if your intentions are noble. In so far as job goes, file for unemployment ASAP, get into the Craigslist want ads, look up local jobs every where you can, arrange your damage plan and find out if your friends (besides us OP, you can't crash on our couch) can put you up if you're ever homeless. I guess also be glad you don't have a kids with her, that shit is maybe your best break in all of this.

Every day is just a little bit worse than the last, its not just her, but work, friends my overall enjoyment of life. It all gone

that sucks user, I've been there before. the best thing to do at this point is anything but off yourself. she is ruining her own life over drugs, you should try to improve yourself to the point that you get over her.

or, if you really care instead of killing yourself over it, you could get revenge on the "drug dealer" if you know what I'm saying

You're sad about some woman who seemed like a good girl until she exposed herself as an apathetic slut. So, you're sad about being ditched by an inferior human being. Remember, she was probably like this the whole time, but she never the primer (drug dealer bloke) needed to leave you.

tldr; Stop grieving, she was a terrible person. She's always been a terrible person but she had hidden it from you. You'll find someone better eventually if you simply get out of the gutter and socialize.

But he also lost his job. I'd say go for it OP.

Yes and do a flip, faggot.

yea, like the other user said. You might as well kill yourself if some cheating drug whore made your life 'worth living' you must have been really pathetic and weak minded to begin with.

Oh and a needy/attention getting loser too.

this sucks pretty hard and it will for a while, but you will get over it, that's just a matter of fact. i am amazed though that you rather want to kill yourself than that bitch. not that you should do that but i could understand if you had an urge to see her dead. she really fucked you over and all i could ever think of in such situations is a passionate hatred towards that person.
maybe just be glad, when time comes, that she fucked up before you really committed to a drug addict whore.

I would suggest going out with a real bang. Spend all remaining money on hookers, drugs and weaponry.

I've got a place set, and actually have lot of money saved up, so housing isnt a real issue

Honestly thought about it, but I have no idea where she has gone and no way of finding out

Thats the thing for 3 years she was the sweetest girl, I believed perfect
It really did feel out of no where

Just fucking end it, pussy.

you din got cuckd

trump voter?

nah not even American
Australian actually

Shit bro, I've dealt with everything getting fucked because someone close got stupid and got addicted to something hardcore before. Just a couple years ago, my dad started doing meth. At almost fucking 40. My mom wasn't having any of that shit, and (quite rightfully imo) kicked him out of the house when he showed no signs of stopping or trying to seriously get help.My siblings are all way younger than me, and were still in the house. A lot of shit went down in the middle, but in order to prevent all sorts of messy complications in my own life, I've ended up just not talking to anyone on either side of my family for the last year. Anything less than isolation, and I end up getting begged to support my father/be a witness in a hearing/some other shit every fucking week, to the point that that becomes my life.My shit isn't quite stable enough on my own to have that shit added on. I work at a fucking department store, for fuck's sake.I kind of really fucking adored my sister, too, which pisses me off a lot.
I'm a little buzzed and not exactly sure why I shared that. I guess just to say "I feel you bro; shit sucks". Still, I wouldn't recommend killing yourself. Time heals all wounds. Latching onto anger and regret can make it last longer, but I can promise that in a few years, you'll be 100% over that bitch, and glad you didn't an-hero.

Bro, don't quit life over a chick.
Exercise, get a new job, live.
Life is more than just a chick, man. Get over her.

Seriously, though. Who starts meth as a grown adult with a fucking family? I really thought that shit only caught dumb teenagers.

Jump

Your problem is self-inflicted. Put this behind you. It's either that or go into a self-indulgent downward spiral. You don't mean anything to her, so she shouldn't mean anything to you.

thats actually kinda similar to me
My dad was always addicted to drugs, but it got harder and harder until he was constantly violent and paranoid
I also bailed, havent spoken to any family in 5 years now

Its hard to think that sometimes, my whole life was planned around her. Getting married travelling the world, opening a business. We planned it all together

Dope man checking in here. I started banging some dudes whore gf and she eventually left the loser for me.

Welcome to 2017 kiddo.

Well, just find some way to survive the next few weeks, and you'll recover. From my last few breakups and ugly breakups my friends have had, it takes a bit of time, but you feel really... unburdened once you pass the hurdle. I'm sure you'll get back on your feet and be stronger and wiser for it if you can just last a couple weeks.
Generic-sheesy-hang-in-there-cat-image just for you.

Did she die in a tragic train explosion too?

I never did coke until a year ago, I'm 42. But, I have a decent paying job, no debt, and cash in the bank so not your typical drug user.

you can still do your plans even if you're alone, and you can still try and find someone.
As sappy as it sounds, you can pretty much choose to be happy. Sure, you wont just start feeling great just like that, but understand that your life is in your hands, and just start trying to get back on your feet bit by bit.
Start going out to exercise, start going out on dates when you feel a bit better, start trying to find a new job.
You got put into a shitty situation. What you thought was true, actually wasn't. But realize that you are responsible for your own happiness, and just start moving forward again.

You're upset about bitch? What kind of man are you. Find a bitch online.Beta fuck.

discord

==================
.gg/a89Pewb

Are you going to jump or nah? Send pics if you do.

I guess I just pictured meth as a bottom-of-the-barrel kind of drug.

youtu.be/xP5MfjW9TuU [

My gf did the same shit and dumped me through a text after over five years of living together. Is your gf on antidepressants?

Chad Thundercock here is drowning in online, std-riddled pussy.

Assuming this isn't pasta or otherwise bait, Congratulations! You win the game of "whew, I almost got royally fucked there". Now take that money you were going to spend on her and go on a vacation with a good friend and drink a toast to not falling into a bottomless pit.

If you wrap it, no probblamo.

I mean, most people who do hard drugs do a stimulant, so sorta.

Fuck out of here with your fucking teenage problems.

youtu.be/HUngLgGRJpo

kept going on and off them constantly
One bad day and she'd go on them, but she was always happier without them

Thanks guys, my friends say stuff like this constantly, but it feel like they're forced too

I'm 25

Well the ring alone was $2,000 (super glad I didnt buy it)
Plus $4,000 saved on for a trip to America or Europe

Yeah. It is, but a lot of people get into it cause they are chasing a bigger high or cause they can't afford coke.

why kill yourself over a skank?

>should I just jump
Nah man, you need to work on yourself. Start by cleaning up your house/apartment, your clothes, etc. Then take a shower. This will help you a lot more than you'd think. Gets you on the right mindset.

Then you're gotta start job hunting, now more than ever your career/job should be your first priority. Follow a daily schedule as if still had a job to get to the next morning. This will help you get your life on track.

Then comes the psycological shit, when you get cheated on all your memories with your partner are affected, and so are the last 3 years your life. You need to accept she isn't who you thought she was, she's ok with lying, with cheating and didn't even give a shit about giving you an explanation or anything. Not saying she's the devil, but she's def not an angel.
You need to re-articulate your memories with this in mind so you can move on from them and start looking for someone new. This will help you heal.

Good luck Sup Forumsro.

Trip to America or Europe?
Where you live, bro?

They're lying to you. They also want to see your faggoty ass plastered on the front of a train.

Over in Australia

Wow man we are in a similar boat, same age. My gf had just tried a new antidepressant before she did it. She never said anything to me in person just sent a thoughtless text. Stupid bitch too because i just found out im inheriting a few 100k this year.

>im inheriting a few 100k this year.
Good timing, you dodged a bullet.

Also my gf has gotten chubby from her antidepressants so if i am so inclined i can buy two hotter younger girlfriends and send her our sex tape.

Reminds me of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=LO1mTELoj6o
Cool. I always wanted to go to Italy. I'm huge into Mediterranean food and culture, so Italy or Greece makes sense, and Greece from what I hear is a bit shittier lately.
see Good timing. Someone as thoughtless as that would've sucked you dry with that kind of extra cash.

Drug dealers in australia are pussys, kill him

I dunno man. I don't fuck with anyone who has to fight off giant spiders and poisonous everythings regularly.

Thanks man, you might be right. I actually would have paid off her school loans and bought a house with her if she hadnt done this. Love is stupid. I loved her so much and i don't think ill trust a woman again. Also she had sex with me every night the week before including the night before she did that where she requested my sex.

Speaking of I had a fuck tonne of nudes of her and a sex tape
She went through and deleted them all without me knowing (except for one super shit picture)

yeah but I also am someone who has to fight of giant spiders daily

You may think that I'm crazy...
But It was a Win situation for you in a way.
If you had married someone that you've known for 3 Years but she left you for a drug dealer....how would've you know if she wouldn't leave you after you had married her?
I know it's a heartbreak for you but say F**k it and move on because you shouldn't cry for sh*t.
btw....Suicide isn't an option for someone else's fault.

Probably felt guilty and was trying to "make up for it" in her mind.

Hhahahahah OP you are such an imbecile

Happiness is the best revenge. While she gets fucked over by drug lords and becomes addicted to drugs, pushing her to suicide, you will be happy and prospering with another girl. At that moment, she will feel what you're feeling now and you'll be even more happy than she is now.

Get your life back on track, go find a new job and hit the gym. Try finding a new girl too.

>I'm sitting at home looking at the nearby train station and just wondering, should I just jump Sup Forums?
No you should start dealing drugs, what the fuck, have you learned nothing?

I'd probably hold off on a new girl for a short while. Rebounding from a long term relationship straight into another girl can cause issues.

Well it was only proposing, we had the wedding planed for after she finished uni, which isnt for another 3 years

kek

you are a colossal faggot, op
no woman is worth suiciding over, plenty of fish in the sea

>Found out she left me for a drug dealer too,

You are clearly a BBC cuckold fetishist

Oh shit, her shit was together enough that ahe's working on a degree?
RIP degree and future career; that'll almost certainly go down the drain now.

If she left you for a dealer you should A)become a cop and assfuck him with the law
B) poison him with arsenic and tell her employers about her using illegal drugs and her history of mental illness.
My gf is the bitch on antidepressants too, but im not going to take revenge on her stupid fatass unless she gets a new bf.

I mean idk what forced means in this context.
It's pretty much the truth.
Do you really think you're the only person in human history who has gotten into a really shitty situation?
Do you think no one has ever gotten out of said shitty situations?
Like I said, you can choose to try and get over this, or you can kill yourself. Your call m8.

What part of australia mate, I don't mind breaking a drug dealers arms, no one calls the cops

Meh. Now that she's made her choice, she's just a meth whore, and should be treated as one. Not really even worth the time to try and get revenge on -- her life's about to fall to pieces anyway.

fuck women bro, one key to success is to focus on you and only you. if anything you should be glad that you found out shes a piece of trash before you got engaged/married. yeah the feels get to you sometimes but emotional shit is for women and little bitches. there will always be plenty of women, but your days are limited so dont waste your time hiding away when literally anything you want to do is outside your door.

One man wolf pack bro

I also fight off fuckoff spiders in upside down land, our drug dealers are fucking nothing
Easy to make one disappear, no one would give a fuck

You ought to get on your knees and thank the gods. Son, you dodged a fucking bullet. What kind of sane women leaves her boyfriend to hook up with a fucking drug dealer? She is not exactly looking for stability there, now is she? She is unstable and wants to lead a life of chaos and bullshit. She is probably a druggie herself and Pedro is going to give her a steady supply of drugs and AIDS. You need to get yourself checked, just in case. The bitch is crazy and you are lucky she left. Now go find a boring bitch who won't give you any drama

all these bitches are like that op watch out for yourself

eh..fuck he OP, can I call you OP? Let's break this down barney style one time so we don't have to go over this again.
Oxytocin: In the hypothalamus, oxytocin is made in magnocellular neurosecretory cells of the supraoptic and paraventricular nuclei, and is stored in Herring bodies at the axon terminals in the posterior pituitary.

Hope that clears this whole thing up for you. Before you do something radically stupid at least read this and understand how your neurotransmitters are fucking you around.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin#Bonding

your circle of pals & drugs & where they get together is a circle jerk

how many have no jobs,alcky parents,divorced,some dead from drug use,,,,,,,that is how,why to get screwed by the barfly
go home pick up the pieces,a whole lot has gotta be changed.

Fucking upside-downers.
"Oi m8 I'll kill a bloody drug dealer. Ain't no biggie, m8."

Yes it is a hard time, but in time you will be on top again.
Fuck that bitch she doesn't deserve you if she fucks a low life scumbag drug dealer.
Do everything you can to get in touch with another girl, and you'll probably feel great again.
Keep on moving, cause life has hard times, and suicide is the pussy way out OP. When you look back at it, you will think how much you hate your past self for even having those thoughts

Possibly this.
Friends on his side might not be related to her drug-shit, though.

Picture is of her
(Though in face make up)

Im the guy with the antidepressant gf and my gf would never go for a drug dealer. She just has dwindling mental health and doesnt sleep much because her shit job and lowsy academics.

Basically

That filopino guy has the right idea

Another aussie here, and I know how you feel. Girlfriend of two years lied to me for months then left me for someone she claimed to hate, then expected me to still be friends. Felt right out of the blue.

not yet . try killing a couple of bullies first . that helps the majority of people

You know, user, I was madly in love with a chick when I was about 20 years old. She was 17, truly a babe, and we were together for 2 years, before she dumped me for someone more interesting. I was devastated. But what I didn't do is take drastic steps to punish myself for something that wasn't my fault. I'm 65 now, and the memory of that 17 year old girl pales next to the dozens of other women I have been with and even loved. Everything got better as life went on. Sure, a lot of relationships eventually ended -- some sooner, some later, but even those were worth having and experiencing. I'm presently seeing a 30 year old babe who likes my money. We both get what we want out of the relationship and have a good time doing it. No matter where you are in life, things will always change -- remember that your attitude and goals will determine whether they change for the better or the worse. Don't give up; quitting is for losers. . .

Not OP here, just thinking.
I could probably deal with a woman who clearly liked my money, as long as she was honest about it and we at least casually got along. The honest, no-bullshit approach sounds kinda nice, like having a roomie almost.

You probably can't jump the whole distance.

I'll admit, I chuckled.

You found this out before you married the cunt. Celebrate.

I've always been opposed to marriage too
She was the first person ever that I wanted to marry, she'll also be the last

you have an opportunity. sell everything you can't carry and leave. live as a nomad until you find what you are looking for in life

Looks like this chick I sell drugs too

This
Get a decent 4x4 and see Australia

to be honest, no. you just learned an important lesson that will benefit you the rest of your life. you just learned that magic love isn't real. it's all just some gay fucking chemicals our brain realise so we get to reproduce instead of doing nothing with our lives.

here is what you are going to do. don't think about it. you are currently sad because you didn't get to reproduce with the women your subconscious brain deemed fit for reproduction with. take a time to fully realise this. after that, you are going to go outside and meet people. try to get a job as well. after a while, you will find another woman, but this time you're prepared. compare her to women that cheat. is she a cheater or a keeper? to see this, you need to look at her friends, her family and her personality.

if she never gets enough attention, she'll cheat for your attention, or because she got more attention from another guy. they don't even need to be attractive.

if she is fat, then its no go. she is fat because she doesn't think about how thing will affect her in the long run. she will cheat if the opportunity rises, especially if it's a small chance of you finding out. she'll cheat with attractive guys.

if she has a slutty personality or dress like a bitch, then she will cheat if an attractive guy walks buy. especially if she does drugs.

you want a fit girl, that don't have any major issues like daddy problems or attention problems. she can't be egoistic either. if you're unsure, just hit it and quit it.

user, I know it sucks big time. Nothing hurts as bad as finding out someone you love is not the person you think they are.

I would like to offer some advice that comes from someone that went through something similar.

First, you can't think about getting back together. I'm not saying it could never happen, but I'm telling you to stop thinking about it. You have to have the mindset that you will never see her again.

Second, this is not worth an hero. It's simply not. There are literally millions of women available! There are literally millions of places to meet them! There is someone out there for you.

Third, focusing on the past is keeping you from moving forward. You had a great relationship for almost 3 years. That's fantastic, many people never do. Now you are entering a new phase of your life. We all go through phases. But we can't keep thinking about a phase that is over. Decide that tomorrow you're going to do one thing that is a step towards your future. One thing where you go outside, interact with people, have a conversation. Maybe you could volunteer at a food bank. TAKE ONE STEP TOMORROW.

I'm not trying to minimize how badly you feel, I'm only trying to show you an alternative to how you're living today. There's a lot of life ahead of you, get started on living it.

Doing one thing a day to move forward was what got me going out of the rut of despair and staying stuck in what might have been. And my life is shitloads better than I ever imagined it could be.

I wish you the best, user.

I have experience as I have a friend that have had 3 girls in a row, cheat on him. he is attractive, strong, funny and tall as fuck. still, he got cheated on. why? because the girls were the problem. they are cheaters. finding a girl online won't help. they are desperate. therefore, go outside and find the girl. now you know what to do, and what not to do. suicide is unnecessary. you are sad right now, but do you really think this all will even matter to you in 5 years time? no. the only thing you will bring with you is your experience.

The 5 year thing is actually something that gets to me
In 5 years I had planned to marry her, open a business, travel the world. My life felt set.
One of the big things getting to me isnt just losing her, its losing my future.

I can still find someone else, I can still travel, and I can still open the business. Its just the shakeup of it all has got to me