That comment section

>That comment section

People finally catching up to his bullshit

globalnews.ca/news/2689492/trudeau-turns-down-russian-u-s-mexican-offers-to-help-battle-fort-mcmurray-wildfire/?sf25936602=1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttiyAw4y4Ck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when you elect a total idiot to be your leader
i know that feel

>if_you_put_out_the_fire_it_wins.jpg

What the actual fuck. I thought /pop/ was memeing the whole "Don't fight the fire or it wins" shit for shits and giggles.

This is just fucking insane.

I hope he keeps going with this stupid shit so nobody elects another Liberal ever again. But I know that will never happen. Harper was amazing first few terms, then he started going full US mode, supporting Israel no matter what, looking to enact private prisons, being all for surveillance, etc. and lost all his support, kind of serves him right though.

rip canada

>people in the comment section
>people finally catching up with his bullshit

They're defending Trudeau like he is some sort of God OP. Nothing has changed in the minds of these sheep people.

At least he agrees with Sup Forums on this, just let Canada burn.

>uh..... uhhh... uh.. uhhhhh
Holy shit trudeau needs to take some speech classes

what will be next in the saga of le weed man?

I haven't listened to Trudeau speak in several weeks. Accidentally heard his voice on TV today and got pissed off. I cannot tolerate his effiminate voice and prepubescent speaking patterns. The leader of our country cannot even spew out a single coherent sentence without a dozen uhs, ums, and uhms

Are you retarded? People who are defending him getting shit on badly, I'll post more if you guys want

This. The comments are loaded with cucks, as expected. The Globe is always a cesspool. CBC comments can be remarkebly lucid in contrast

>not voting based NDP
You could have stopped this

As much as I love to pile on Trudeau, his logic makes sense. You can only operate so many aircraft in one area at once before it is no longer practical. A clogged airspace would not benefit the situation.

>le firemen and amberlamps people need monies
>most of them are volunteers
Holy christ, the retardation of these people is physically painful

Uh uhhh uh uhhhh uhh uh uhhh uh uhhh uhhhh uh uhhh uhh uhh

It's not like all 50 planes are in the sky at once. They're refuelled, reloaded, cycled to keep constant flow of aircraft.

Plus the fire is fucking huge. 2100sq km (800 miles for the yanks)

>Trudeau's decision is based on a careful assessment of this disaster by his, the province's and the local municipality's trained Emergency Operations personnel who are following carefully formulated and tested emergency plans, designed to address all possible conditions. These are the people who are aware of all of the factors involved in fighting this fire. Unless Russia, the U.S. or Mexico has some secret knowledge of how to control the winds, lower the air temperature or how to make rain, they are not needed. One thing Trudeau should not do is pay any attention to the uninformed, partisan loudmouths who have chosen to use the Ft. McMurray fire as yet another opportunity to criticize the government.

tip top kek canada, this is the top upboated comment

Look into the soviet air plans for the battle of Konigsberg

I've never understood the idea of a punchable face so well until now.

Link?

Seems reasonable. There's no other reason to decline aid.

Underrated

I don't know if he's even showed his face there but he has so many foreign junkets and now with his crazy mom

>or how to make rain
I'm pretty sure we have that.

its a big gamble

if the fire continues to burn Le Weed Man will look like an idiot

Just look at his face. Perma derp

>People finally catching up to his bullshit

I just checked them and it was a bunch of leftist telling us how Trudeau knows all and we are retards...

nice try tho.

RIGHT WING RETARDS WILL BELIEVE THIS

Is there any chance at all this guy can be removed?

The US and Canada take in international firefighters during wildfire season nearly every year there are large fires.

That cuck doesn't know what he's talking about. There aren't very many wildland firefighters around

Not until the next "election"

the prainwash is strong with this one

>Some men just want to watch McMurray burn

LPC staffer

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Barack Obama is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more like the rest of the world.
That's why he passed Obamacare and the stimulus and Dodd-Frank and the deal with Iran. It is a systematic effort to change America. When I'm president of the United States, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made America the greatest nation in the world and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest nation in the history of the world.

>Mexican firefighter

I used to bag on myself for being dumb, but if this is my competition. I better get back in the race because these idiots are truly insane.

>Weedman promises to blaze it 24/7
>actually does it

the absolutely madman

None. Commie voters gave him a majority in Parliament, so there can be no vote of non-confidence.

God damn look at him posing. He's really fantasizing that he's the main hero character in a fantasy novel.

420 BLAZE IT

>eyes barely open
>lips in traditional durr-pose

The memes consumed him.

We're in it for the long haul. Just 3.5 more years. Sit back and enjoy the memes in the meantime.

At the rate this tool is going, he'll be completely hated and basically guarantee a Con govt next cycle

He didn't say that.
He never said that.
Please tell me he didn't say that.
Please.
>Please.

Let them burn. That's what you get for voting in Queen SJW. I hope lots of Canadian firefighters die, especially the ones with lots of kids.

A better time. I actually nostalgiaed.

don't google it man

dont know if you canhandle the heartbreak

youtube.com/watch?v=ttiyAw4y4Ck

:^]]

Cancucks voted for this.

You were warned that he was a weak leader with a lack of experience. You didn't care. Now you reap your reward, which is a government that does not protect its people during natural disasters.

DONT REMIND ME

I'm a different user, but I did.

Pay debnts

I just want to point out one thing about OP. It was made 37 minutes ago, it is common to find on Canadian Media websites that allow users to comment openly on the articles that those negative comments are removed quickly. News sites are heavily monitored and if anyone speaks out poorly, the comments tend to be removed over priorities. They think its better that people delude themselves further with lies that they create, this way it saves the media outlets a chance to save face when they are caught with their pants down.

Chances are, OP was right that there were a lot of negative comments against Trudaeu, but that would be against the narrative. So they are removed. Free speech is almost none existent in Canada in the public eye and is only available in closed forums away from public opinions.

Try to remember who the Liberal party align themselves with. Censorship is very much real in Canada.

He really did, google it.
Also nice quads user!

If your friends help you, we lose

Sweden is pretty shitty right now, but trudeaus incompetence brings a smile to my face. It could be worse.

>see hat is burning
>wondering why we aren't sending help to hat
>doesn't make any sense, hat is right there unlike all the other toilets we send help too
>turns out we did try to help hat
>hat told us to fuck off

Why you do this, hat?

>That blatant stupidity
My god that is fucking pathetic

I would gladly accept your help but our faggot PM said no.

A lot of sites don't even let you post until the comment is approved first

>60% approval ratings

What is
>Berlin Airlift

Trudeau did 5/01
Fort McMurray was an inside job

Are any Idaho/Montana/Dakota/Oregon fags seeing smoke? Or is it just the windstorms here?

>mfw the memes are manifesting
>mfw canada feels the bern

You tried

>even Russia offers help

Its that bad huh?

Just start a Civil War already Sven so I have something to do.

Also Trudeau isn't doing much. The reserves haven't been called in to help, which is insanity, also barely any military aircraft are being used to fight the fire, we're all sitting here waiting to get called over and they said it is unlikely we will be needed.
t. A RCAF pilot.

I think NASA pioneered the technology.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding

This as well, but then again people are too ignorant to see this and just jump at whatever they can to prove someone wrong and make themselves seem holier than thou.

Narcissism created through social media is a cancer kill our society.

I like my hat. I wish it weren't such a liberal fucking faggot holy shit, but I don't want bad things to happen to it.

Canada, it's adorable you want to be independent and all, but if if the oil sands go up in flames and the price of crude skyrockets it will undo all we did to fuck over the Saudis, Iranians, and Russians.

Put out the fire or we well do it for you.

The kill your enemies one was fake. This I'm not so sure

I thought the same thing. I was getting pissed that the US didn't offer to help with all the manpower and equipment we have.

Fucking hat told us to eat a dick when we offered to help. Doesn't make sense at all.

>Russian airplanes are going to bomb their oil fields under the guise of offering aid

Actual shit for brains

can confirm, not a stirring in the reserves

the fire rises

Our firefighting force is not 50% male and 50% female. Priorities.

I really hope the fire burns all the way to our border and we manage to stop it there/

Is it close to any cities?

>all of those fags acting like Russia is some evil country

Russia is a good nation filled with kind people. They're just somewhat poor and autistic.

That quote was not fake, it was paraphrasing.

>Not trusting Russians who just want to help put out a fire
>Trusting the muslim hordes flooding the country

>the 1st comment I saw
you're beyond hope

oil sands only produce oil when it's over something like 100 USD a barrel, otherwise we lose money

alberta doesn't affect oil markets unless oil prices are already very high

what exactly did you do to fuck over the Saudis, Iranians and Russians? Isn't it the other way around?

If Russia just wants to help put out the fire, why the hell wouldn't you let them help?

Canadian cities but..meh.

this is the first time I hear that man, he sounds like a teen.

>last name almost dong
lol

Austria will you let me immigrate to your fine nation when the FPO take full power. I am a pilot with an engineering degree and speak fluent german.

Because Putin is a dumb meanie.

If it burns all the way to the border we'll be fighting it this time next year.