youtube.com/watch?v=ZXLszw9MhgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

havent listened to much but i dont *hate* him

recc me some good songs user

No it fucking isn't you genuine pleb

Deja Vu, White Iverson, and Go Flex are some of my favs

>his music is genuinely good
wew

cus hes white from upper middle class, rapping with an accent trying to be black ?

He has a DUDE face, pisses me off.

same reason ppl hate jacob.

middle class white people music

music isn't good

Racist

Shia Labeouf?

trying to be something youre not is generally not a likeable trait.

why do americans act like being influenced by musicians from a certain race means you want to be that race? by that logic eric clapton, the beatles or any other 60s britosh rock musician wants to be black

Constantly staying the same and not trying to be something else, are generally a boring people

>by that logic eric clapton, the beatles or any other 60s britosh rock musician wants to be black
john hit his wife. so yes he want to be black

IM SAUCIN IM SAUCIN ON YOU
that shit whack

hahaha yoyoyo dawg u feel me nah sayin im just chillin fa real yo, my pops works for the dallas mavericks nah sayin but im chillin just makin rap songs and shiet like im tourin the world now making millions senpai dogg feel me for real

mind boggling how this shitty guy became popular. just because hes a jew.
same with suicideboys. nothing but crap from their underage racist fanbase

black kray did shit this much better.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXLszw9MhgM

agreed fuck the melonhead

Stoney got a beautiful album

he's a pretty great person but his music isnt special

yoo anonn, you are baaased for showing me this. any more??

I know someone that literally looks exactly like that guy

Making a style of music that black people made is not the same as pretending to be black.

I'm fine with his music, it's okay pop music, but he keeps trying to pass it off as hip hop which it just isn't

He looks like an autistic manchild.

It's better than anything you've made so far.

same to you

you automatically win the argument cause those digits

CONGRATULATIONS

I have no problem recognizing that

do you like wearing leggings and hitting the streets in your uggs too?

You might have something if he were actually an inauthentic musician, but he doesn't sing about hood shit and he actually writes his own shit.

>but he doesn't sing about hood shit and he actually writes his own shit.
then who are all these other ppl on all of his songs?

You are now aware that Post is 21 years old.

>then who are all these other ppl on all of his songs?
they count samples as people featured on the songs, also the producer and anybody in the room when he was recording as people who are "contributing". This is why some recording artists record alone

Hah

>they count samples as people featured on the songs, also the producer and anybody in the room when he was recording as people who are "contributing".
show me the samples on stoney and how the names listed are the sample people pls.

Bump

His music isn't good though. This industry plant needs to die already. Nice geniune b8 though.

Link something good he's made.

In context your comment makes perfect sense but out of context there's nothing wrong with trying to change yourself for the better.

I like a few of his more popular songs and that bankroll fresh song minus 2chainz verse.
I used to hate him just because of his transformation from making cringey joke music and being from an upper class family and all but he seems like a pretty cool dude and his music is melodic

It really isn't good. I just like him because hes funny

he looks like he smells of month old cat pee and weed

up there is 8/10

*cigarettes