Tell me something good about Jurassic World and dont meme about mommy or auntie

Tell me something good about Jurassic World and dont meme about mommy or auntie

The T-Rex is my favorite dinosaur and it had a fight scene.

This. One of the only good things about the movie. The way the T-rex nods after to the velociraptor before he walks away was so cringey

It got it's ass kicked for 90% of that fight

Vore fetish material

RIDF pls go

DAMN I wish that dinosaur made an appearance in JW

I loved the Spinosaurus in Jurassic Park 3. Of course all the butthurt fans were sad that it killed T-Rex so they didn't like the movie but JP3 is 100% better than JW in so many ways. Way less plot holes than JW

the seaworld idea was great imo

It was the best one since the first

That aquatic dinosaur was awesome and I felt it bad for the qt that died, it legit made me scared of the creature, so props to the movie. That white Indominus Rex dino was frightening was well.

This is what ruined JW for me. This is something that no park in real life (especially if it had dinosaurs not to mention simple large animal beasts) would allow and the park would be forced to shut down and re-model

and? It still put up a fight against an overpowered scifi abomination.

It wasn't like JPIII, where a T-rex got rekt and neck snapped in seconds by the Spinofaggotsaurus.

Someone post her tits.

all of this

>being this autistic

You are actually defending this? Wow you have to be a fucking joke.

Let me guess that you support pic related to?

Gross pig. Don't ever post her again

She is in high heels... THE WHOLE MOVIE!

Never takes them off. From running on concrete, running in mud, running in a jungle: SHE HAS HIGH HEELS ON THE WHOLE TIME.

This movie is so stupid

this though i have a soft spot for The Lost World entirely because of this motherfucker right here.

Nigga i don't give a shit.

too bad that it was horribly executed.

>10/10 idea of an open park
>4/10 execution with tons of plotholes, cringey character acting such as Pratt's character talking to Claire that was hard to watch

chad thundercock explicitly pointed out her "stupid shoes" so as strong womyn she is she has done it on heels.

You support a not well made film with so many problems?

You even support the T-Rex literally walks off at the end while nodding to the velociraptor?

A dinosaur walking off like a caring human...
REALLY?

>She is in high heels... THE WHOLE MOVIE!
Therapods run in high heels. It was for symmetry.

>chad thundercock explicitly pointed out her "stupid shoes" so as strong womyn she is she has done it on heels.
This still doesn't get rid of the plothole.

No women on the planet can do all that in high heels without them falling off or her hurting herself

>chad thundercock
that made me kek

>it's an "i don't know what a plot hole is" episode

I like the beginning where they show the whole park and the attractions, it was well made to show how such a park would be IRL.

Other than that the movie was pretty much bad. Not 100% shit, but still watchable, but kind of a waste of time.

I liked the gritty jungle survival atmosphere of TLW much more than this soulless CGI junk

If you do not think that this is a plot hole
It may not be an actual hole to the plot but it sure is to the world of the story

>implying you wouldn't limp away to gloat after a long, brutal fight with a monster
Rexy thought "Yeah I'm the shit, I'm still the queen of this island, my job here is done." and walked off

it exactly made plothole non-existant.
she got challenged by a man and she won.
that's a part of her character... yes those heels are actually her character. it's not a plothole more like lazy writing.

Ya I tried to re watch it but couldnt. I may try again

She died something fierce
;___;
:)

>An animal decides to go nurse its wounds after a brutal fight

WOW SO UNBELIEVEABLE FUCKING PLOT HOLE

>he decides whether or not he enjoys a movie based off of what a website tells him to think
He's illiterate based off of his grammar, so it's not a suprise.

I wish they had more outragous dino hybrids

they did it terribly

hi leddit only speilbergs matter

ninja Spinosaurus was more ridiculous than genius Indominus.

Spino didn't even have the excuse of being made with batman genes.

You mean the shitty fake looking CGI?

Also
>LE BIG FISH SWIMMING IN WATER
>WOAHH SUPER COOL

Soon, user. Chaos Effect will become a reality.

The two brother's relationship felt organic.

eh they still didnt do anything

i liked that little moment they had after they escaped the I-rex.

This. We've all been shitty or taken shit from an older sibling at one point or another, but in the end Zack and Grey loved eachother.
Grey was autistic right? I couldn't have imagined that. Counting teeth and carrying his fannypack with him at all times and sperging out on the train.
What the fuck are kids gonna do?

>What the fuck are kids gonna do?

hack into a security system because they know linux?

*unix

my bad

It generated humorous Create Your Own Paddock threads for a week or so

Template provided for any who care

If it was 1993 at the old park maybe. And they managed to get the jeep started, as equally amazing a feat as hacking, kicking a raptor to death or surviving alone on an island.

nobody did anything interesting because le dinos save the day it was horror

>it's a "Sup Forums poster poopoos every positive post to reinforce his own shit tier opinion.

As an older brother I related with them a lot, when I was younger there were days when all I wanted to do was punch my brother in the face because he's a cunt, but when push came to shove I was there for him and he was there for me as kids.

The part where they jump the waterfall to escape the Indominus and the part where Zach tries to play it cool about their parents divorcing were really good moments for them.

it wasnt horror*

>defending jurassic world
I hate this hacker crap it had shit effects and wasnt scary

>implying
Owen saves everyone life 10x over and leads park security twice, Zack and Gray escape the indominus, Claire puts a Dimorphodon in a coma and Masrani dies trying to save everyone. Owen helped fight the Indominus too, it was all natural creatures on the island coming together to fight this genetic monster.

>wasnt scary

Only JP was scary and that was only when I 6 years old.

Please don't tell me you thought anything in TLW or JP3 was actually scary.

Why didn't she take advantage of some vulnerable snacks?

>wasn't scary
Since when is Jurassic Park a horror movie? Sure ut had some intense moments, but that's like saying Saving Private Ryan is a horror movie.

Because she's gravely injured and tired. She could chase some humans around for an hour or rest up have her pick of whatever she wants on the island.

nic ememe bros

Because realistically it would take more energy to digest peoples than it would get back, probably fucked off to the paddock to eat some dead animatronics

>since when was a dinosaur movie about dinaosaur eating people scary
the first one, second one in some parts

>if someone disagrees with me, he must be a memester

retarded assbat

>salty that JW was the best JP movie since the first

come on bro

I honestly didn't find TLW bad at all. I thought it was stupid with the fucking gymnastics and then the t-rex killing the boat crew, but that's about it.

>fish-eater with a weak neck was able to overpower one of the most powerful set of jaws that has ever been
I can't be doin' with this

>Grey was autistic right?
Yeah. In an early script he was meant to be somewhere on the autistic spectrum.

>muh opinion is an objective truth
I like TLW more, deal with it

Objectively speaking, yes, but JP's not something to put on when you want to he scared. Closest non-horror movie that can be considered horror would be Green Room. It keeps you at the edge of your seat with hard terror and leaves you exhausted at the end of it.

DON'T FUCKING DO IT

It's great so long as you imagine a 10 year old wrote and directed it.

>Zach and Gray
I'll be sure not to care about those characters when I see the movie
Anyone named after a colour or called Zach can just fuck off. I hope they died, because they're douchebags in the making

ANAL

your opinion is wrong

From my point of view, that's wrong

I liked seeing the logistics of running the actual park more than "lol Dinos attack now!".

It gets more hate than it should. It was far better than JPIII at least.

It did, when the T-Rex showed up for the fight it made its appearance by crashing through a Spinosaurus skeleton, it was a cool throwback.

eat shit, faggot.