Daily reminder that if you think steven avery is not guilty of the murder of teresa halbach, you're retarded

daily reminder that if you think steven avery is not guilty of the murder of teresa halbach, you're retarded

so was it with the knife at his place or gun in the garage or candle stick holder in suv?

Sargent Pepper in the Vommitorium with the Tony Award

>He would take the governments side instead of the peoples.

1984-pleb spotted. Hopefully they will remove more of our freedom next year right? :^)

How fucken dumb are you

he dindu nuffin, the cops put her bones in the tire fire

It was Halbachs Ex lover and her brother. Fuck off you retard. If you haven't figured out by now, you haven't payed attention on the interviews.

Literally no actual evidence not planted or forced.

>guilty

Definitely this. The brother reminds me of that cunt from the memphis three. The redneck father that just had to be at every single court hearing etc. Even though he eventually turned around and started supporting them

Guilty as fuck
I stopped watching the horse shit biased show. I never actually finished it.

I went and looked at the actual evidence in non biased places.
Guilty

if only he could of just joined the insane clown posse like every other whitetrash faggot this would of never happend

This.

Also there was something about the two of them going through her phone due,eating messages.

>Ex lover and her brother

I'm surprised more people don't think they did it. The look the brother had during the court proceedings was just off

her brother and boyfriend did it

>deletes voicemails that could have been key evidence
ok

yeah?

they literally never teared up in court or infront of the press.

deleted key evidence etc.

>He confessed to a crime he didn't comitt, in detail, because he's dumb!

This was where I quite listening to the Avery defenders.

If you're so rock-stupid that you confess to crimes you didn't commit, you're rock-stupid enough to aid in a murder.

They showed he was coerced. Nothing he said had any evidence.

Not to mention it's not that difficult to persuaded retards to do or say things.

It's actually not that simple, user. False confessions is a thing.

It was either Teresas ex and brother or Stevens nephew and brother in law. Also justice for Brendan, all he wanted was to watch was some damn wrestling.

I think he's guilty but his nephew was innocent.

What does that mean?

>They showed he was coerced

Can you show me where they threatened to beat him with a pipe if he didn't confess?

No? Then it wasn't "coercion".

Those two detectives coerced the confession from him. Also Brendans lawyer is one of the slimiest lawyers i have ever seen, he was fucking helping the prosecution. On that alone his case should have been thrown out.

I hope your mongoloid offspring goes through the same or worse. Maybe then you'll realise that his confessions are worth shit.

It's almost like you watched a biased documentary.

Are you fucking retarded?

You're the one who thinks the brother, who has zero motivation, killed his sister because you watched a documentary that made a cat murderer, hillbilly fuck who abuses women look like Jesus.

Didn't you see the look he had? Who needs DNA evidence when you have bulletproof evidence like that!

Neither is beating him for a confession, simpleton

I find it funny how Avery defense force fags will accuse people who have significantly less evidence stacked against them but they freak out if you say Avery did it.

why did her ex boyfriend delete her voicemails that were recorded hours(?) before her death

Didn't they say her voicemail was full, so he deleted it in case she tried to call and leave a message?

Also, he wasn't the only person that listened to those voicemails. They just weren't reported to the police.

>would of
who you callin white trash buddy

Her ex-bf was shifty as fuck but yeah, Avery can be guilty and the police can have mismanaged the case. Two things can be true at the same time.

Literally accusations based on nervous interviews etc.

Was the police incompetent and led a shitty investigation? Definitely yes. Did Avery get a fair trial? Probably not. Can we say Avery was innocent/guilty based on a biased netflix docu-series? Hell no.