My wife's daughter has a message

my wife's daughter has a message

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?safe=strict&q=2017 Women's March&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlQEJmUSrv4C00ssaiQELEKjU2AQaAgg9DAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIo8gnxCeQH3QeACOEH1hviB5Id-hGCPYE9wjSJLYE45jOSLv83jS35ORowCn2F76SL7q1Wjt63ya0JzKsPaQiPi8ir67wX36ts48kIgi22ecWeqsf-A6fSaVpPIAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgS05-yZDA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiZ_bGEubbUAhVDymMKHVGGAegQ2A4IJigB&biw=822&bih=674#imgrc=_
youtu.be/xP5MfjW9TuU
youtu.be/Sj7iKHf1U-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We''ll put all those nutjobs in jail

that pic is older than you are

wtf do faggots feel the need to pretend they know someone

excuse me? I took this picture of her last week

there are 32 pages on google alone. some going back to january. stfu

Stupid cunt. Would rape with champagne bottle and set on fire. Move to Mexico cunt

ok , you can feed and clothe all the illegal immigrants then.

>my wife's daughter/son
Introducing the bait 9000 the only bait that competes with "im a girl" on Sup Forums for the most guaranteed replies

they're probably doctored. it's what the alt-right does.

You're generation wont fucking last very long then will it retard? {hypothetical answer to OP's copy pasty pic}

Berlin wall was knocked down because it kept people locked in, our wall is to keep people out.

awww i want to fuck her

you are generation
the fucking irony in this post

I've forwarded this to the Vatican and Israel.

I bet the next generation will feel different when they see the illegal border crossing rate and commensurate crime rates drop.

WAIT

is this bait?

Ask China how well that worked.

is the new generation a bunch of new age Mongolians now

"wife's daughter"
Cucked

>a 2000+ year old wall didn't work so no walls work!!!!!!
why do you have a fence in your yard?
that's just a small version of a wall
you should take it down, because it does nothing according to you

IGNORE people, this garbage is part of "Project Normalize". Fags and Feminazis trying to sway you.

I don't pretend my fence will actually stop anyone; it's just there to make you think twice about doing it. Trumptards think the Mexicans will just turn around 360 degrees and moinwalk away once it's up.

let all the drugs flow more easily, great attitude.

>IF YOU TRY TO SAVE THIS COUNTRY
>I WILL HELP OTHERS DESTROY IT!
Such lovely youth. GenZ is truly the most BASED of all.

The day she turns 18, I'll put GHB in her drink, and I'll fuck her in the ass until she bleeds.
Tell your wife that, and warn your stepdaughter

>excuse me? I took this picture of her last week
google.com/search?safe=strict&q=2017 Women's March&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlQEJmUSrv4C00ssaiQELEKjU2AQaAgg9DAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIo8gnxCeQH3QeACOEH1hviB5Id-hGCPYE9wjSJLYE45jOSLv83jS35ORowCn2F76SL7q1Wjt63ya0JzKsPaQiPi8ir67wX36ts48kIgi22ecWeqsf-A6fSaVpPIAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgS05-yZDA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiZ_bGEubbUAhVDymMKHVGGAegQ2A4IJigB&biw=822&bih=674#imgrc=_

Kek

why wait until she turns 18?

rule of law daddy o,sis will do a few months in the clinker, she;ll need your help when they spring her.

And my children will crush the skulls of your effeminate liberal children.

Fucking subhuman liberal trash.

B8

all these triples

Yeah but really here goes...

After all the Real Information about these plots are exposed you will understand, or you will be re-educated, as to the reasons why we need things like Walls and Division in our society.

The reasons why cultures do better sticking to their own rather than being forced to a melting pot.

You will not be tearing down the wall. In fact you will be installing laser armed walls of death that cut people in half if they get close to them, and they wont just be at the borders either.

> not that its inhumane
> but that it will not be challenged

Women cant knock a house of cards down youtu.be/xP5MfjW9TuU

On the off chance that I'd get accused of being a child molester

she's not my step-daughter...she's my wife's daughter.

enjoy being raped by muslims

youtu.be/Sj7iKHf1U-w

historically speaking, did not work out well at all. The wall did nothing to protect them. They where still invaded and attacked

That's the fucking same you stupid idiot

not allowed to call her "step-daughter" because she doesn't like it. I have to call her "my wife's daughter" or "[wife's name's] daughter"

Not if we put solar panels

*not being accepted*
Too bad.. Still raping her though

i just came to see more of this young hottie

If we did have a completed wall that made a clear borderline between the US and Mexico there is no way we would waste the time and money to take it down. THE PROBLEM IS BUILDING IT, ONCE COMPLETE WE WOULDN'T DEMOLISH IT EVEN IF WE HAD A CHANGE OF POWER

it's true?
Watches at 0 $?

How to solve all issues with voting?

1. Forced federal voter ID

2. If you have no kids, you can't be a politician, even at a local level

3. If you don't work/pay taxes, you can't vote

Bitch better not be knocking down my mental walls

Enforcing laws on immigration is more important, though physical barriers help to.

>Sage

Retardation the post

>Sage

ITT: Delusional libtards and the suckers who take their bait.

Fuck liberal cucks and everyone who thinks the world be a better place without borders. FUCK THEM. IT DOESNT FUCKING WORK, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We are building a wall to protect your future. By allowing them to enter freely you are creating an impossible task of paying for their healthcare, childrens schooling, and government aid services.. all for people that do not pay any taxes.

If you want open borders move to Europe.

THANK YOU DEAR!

proud of her. just wish she had a less shitty father

smash the patriarchy little freedom fighter

it prolly helped a lot against mongol raids, as long as the watchtowers were manned. Didn't really help that much against the Manchu, but then again, the Ming had a bunch of internal problems, making the wall a moot point

Cuckold.. Looking after some other guy's kid after he banged your wife...

i just hope that liberal little fuck get raped by a filthy arab in front of her libtard mother while she is being behead in front of you leave her at once unless you are a cuck

Teaching her your left wing, hipster ways. "It's okay honey, you don't need to shave your legs or pussy. It's your body"

She'd better hope she doesn't get knocked up first.

if you grow up

Thank you for your kind thought, OP, but there are already two walls on our border (one built by Bush Daddy and the other by Clinton) and neither has been knocked down yet.

Too many JPEG artefacts in the image for that to be true.

>My wife's daughter
>Not my daughter
Loose standard Amerifag picking up someone else's slopping seconds.

You got that backwards. It's the illegal immigrants who are feeding and clothing you.

>If you don't work/pay taxes, you can't vote
Fearless Leader will have to go!

>I have to call her

if she's living in your house, then you can call her whatever the fuck you want.

You have no 'right' to immigrate to America.

You have no 'right' to visit America.

You have no 'right' to flee to America as a refugee.

These rules apply to every nation on the planet.

Every country in the world has the right to control who does and doesn't enter their borders and they do.

It's that simple.

I don't think I've ever witnessed an sjw pick up a tool and engage in hard manual labor.
I'm not for or against a wall, but if it was built, you can be sure that their version of tearing it down is by tweets and Facebook posts.
Which to my knowledge haven't knocked anything physical down yet.

Illegal immigrants own farms? Holy shit

I knew an illegal with a construction company. Fucker had like 10 trucks. The American dream worked for some.

I'd fuck her.

You knock it down, I knock you up