Give me one reason why i shoudn't hate disgusting snow niggers

Give me one reason why i shoudn't hate disgusting snow niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UG2CwVI1XEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they never even think about you?

Because it comes off as jealousy

Because hating entire group of people based on their ethnicity alone is not logical

because it's racist, you shouldn't hate someone based on their looks, you should hate someone for their behavior, culture or religion.

Because you shouldn't hate anyone for who they were born as. You should hate them for being a shitty person.
I know awesome blacks, whites, etc. and asshole blacks, whites, etc. Judging groups as a whole is Sup Forums tier retardation.

>If you hate someone is because you are jealous
Get a load of this faggot lmoa
>not logical

>looks at flag
Couldn't you have learned that lesson a little earlier?

But Sup Forums does this all the time

you jealous of our BWC blacky?

If you are bothered by about 20 million people 10,000 km away I'd say you have some sort of inferiority complex that breeds jealousy

Norwegian men doesn't look like that. I have no real pictures to show as examples because norwegians ain't braging wimps who like to show off like brazilian men does

>i-if they are far away u don't have to care xD

what do you mean you fucking LEAF im not Russia

You should take my advice, you Argentinians could use it.

wow racist much? I'm calling the EUROPEAN cops on you

is this your first day on Sup Forums?

You should hate them with a passion, they've only poisoned civilization.

if you're so superior why are you in debt to northern Europe?

Because you live in Brazil and will most likely never even meet or interact with us. Why waste energy on something so pointless?

If you're superior why do your women fuck ahmeds?

I have no pictures of fit norwegians to compare with that brazilian muscle man because norwegians hate to show off. Only thing are some norwegian arm wrestlers who does some training youtube.com/watch?v=UG2CwVI1XEo

germany is central europe
germany is a parasite country

You can't judge us based on your own POV, we're too different.

We work different. We work less but earn more, both for us and our employer. We eat different, highest food standards in the world. Even the air we breathe is different. It's clean. Cold. Fresh. We have nothing in common to a Brazilian.

Why do you hate Germany so much when you leech off of their money you filthy turkshit immigrant.
>inb4 Greek
Just fuck off ikibey

The leeching part was made up because people are jealous and inferior to Greeks.

Why do you even reply to him?

>Give me one reason why i shoudn't hate disgusting snow niggers.
Your hatred will attract us to your country, don't make the mistake the rest of Europe did. Just don't look our way

Did the guy who originals make

Go ahead, none of us give a shit about you.

>Give me one reason why i shoudn't hate disgusting snow niggers.
they make good fodder for hollyjewood shows with titties and black vikangz