Ask a guy with a thick cock anything...time stamp of course

Ask a guy with a thick cock anything...time stamp of course

do girls ask you to stop then never call you again or answer your calls? cause they do that to me :(

Ask me to stop what? Your wording is odd

stop fucking them

Put it next to something or measure it with a ruler so we have indication of how thick/long it is

Sorry buddy never happened to me.

I have a 1000mL bottle of lotion that was near by...will this suffice?

how's your 401k performing faggot

It's going well actually, thanks for asking.

tribute?

I can't at the moment my other device is being used sadly. Once it's open I'll do it

are you that autistic that you have to contribute to the faggotry that is Sup Forums?

Thanks!

could u do her too?

Thumbnail looks like burqa woman standing in a corner.

kek

You call that thick?

What things have girls said to you that turned you on?

What is your favorite sexual experience?

Youngest you've been with and oldest?

would you fuck her?

>What things have girls said to you that turned you on?

Told me to hurry up and fuck her harder with that nigga dick. Made me cum buckets with that

>What is your favorite sexual experience?

Probably a co-worker of mine that fucked me even though she had a boyfriend at that same job. He was just not very affectionate and I gave her the attention she wanted. She rode my dick like she hasn't fuck in years.

>Youngest you've been with and oldest?
Youngest? I guess when I first started having sex at 15, she was 15 too. And oldest? Probably like 32

You are damn right i would!

That pic doesn't look like it compliments her...another pic?

Ye I'd def make her take the nigga dick mind if i ask who she is and ethnicity?

pick one?

haha she's my girl, she's italian

Would you fuck my girl? Impregnate her maybe?

Does she like monster cock?

Just cause I have a weakness for blondes the middle one

Fuck, cum deep inside her, then fuck again

If anyone wants more pics just request I'd be down to do more

>my girl
yea right, user

lmk if you got kik, got her nudes

lmk?

let me know lol

u think she could handle it?

What are your dimensions girth too.

Do you make every girl cum?

Nah, I think I had a girl that size...could only go half way if I went balls deep it was too much for her.

Will one of you thick bastards tribute my wife? I want to tease her with the pic.

6 inches in girth

Yes I make the girl cum every time...funny thing is sometimes they tell me not to make them cum yet so they can enjoy it further.

She sure does. Thickness over length she's always said.

If you get a chance to tribute that would be amazing

Sorry, Idont have kik. why?
ah dude its al; about lube and foreplay (smaller dildos help to open it up to)

here's more of her. I donmt think you'd fit

is my cousin fuckable? would u?

anyone want her nudes

Yes she is looks like a lot of the white girls I used to do on campus

more of her please, ty

it's true?
Watches at 0 $?

I have endless pics.

Every time? Do they go wild or?

what would u do to her? I think she has anazing body

Can you take a pic soft?

super cheap quality and very expensive shipping. search for the image of the watch and buy it at aliexpress

If you make a girl cum real hard it sticks with them forever and youll forever be associated with it; that's how you hook em. As for their reaction every girl is different some squirm, some just lock their legs, some just lay there paralyzed, others just moan really loud.

damn check em, gotta do it now for the dubs

do you have kik op? I'd love you to tribute her and some other girls

8.6" by 7.1" reporting in

Here's another.

cool, my kik is joe.xender. have nice 8 incheer if you are interrested. I would LOVE to see more of her. :3

yes please

Cool. I'll have to download Kik again but will def be in touch. Saved your name.

kik?

do you guys have a hard time finding condoms that fit?

joe.xender KIK

Using the same bottle...me soft

Looks average to me. Mine's thicker.

chris.is.beast

Ya, for a while I used regular magnum condoms and didn't think of it. I realized I would not feel much but thought it was normal...once I went to the XL it felt 100 times better. Trial and error I guess

I don't think anyone will believe without a timestamp tbh

Ask a guy with a huge dick anything.

were you ever noped by a girl you tried to hook up with?

That isn't that thick bro. Above average sure but i'm thicker and white.

Someone's always bigger user. Not a dick competion thread.

Well it doesn't mater if they don't believe, I'm still going to tel you about my condoms. I used Durex XL, which cut off circulation. Then I bought Durex XXL, which were incredibly dry and made my cock look gray. So then I bought Magnum XL from US, which were thick but a bit short. Then I finally ordered TheyFit, the largest on the market. Works like a charm. Women say I'm like a baseball bat... haha
Here's me flaccid.

*Competition

Damn crazy. They always come back for more? Any of them ever tell you that you are bigger than their bf or leave their bf for you?

My gf

There is no way your 7 inches thick, stop trying so hars.

Jesus dude. Wife sometimes talks about having missed out when she's feeling slutty. Would like to see the look on her face if faced with that.

I don't want to make it that type of thread...but there was this one girl who, out of coincidence, dated all white guys and one mixed hispanic/white. She told them I was the biggest one she has had.

People talk so much about length when women finally get a fat dick they're surprised. I think some don't realize girth is better than length

Well I am... I don't know what to say. But if you don't want to believe me, that's cool. My tailors tape knows the truth.

Your wife sometimes wishes she had a huge dick?

>i dont know what to say

Post proof, apparently you have the tape.. take a pic. 7 inches thick is like near impossible. I am interested to see.

It's pretty fun, more guys are impressed than women though. Honestly, women don't care that much. After a certain size you're more of a novelty act. No women I've been with in my many failed relationships were kept l because of my cock. It's insignificant.

I really would, but I'm at work. I don't know what else to do. I only measure in cm, and it was 18 cm. I think that's around 7, might be less, so I can be guilty of exaggeration

She's mentioned it when she's really horny. Bedroom talk. I've egged her on just because it makes her insanely horny. We've been together forever so it's one of several kinky thing we've talked about, but relatively new...

But do they hit you up for a booty call or hook ups after? Frequently?

That is the question.

I've only been in long term relationships, ones that you don't go back to. So I can't answer that, I'm afraid. I send lots of pictures and it made me exceptionally popular

Married forever and totally agree. Sex is one of many aspects in a relationship, but also one of the more fun aspects....

thats a girthy cock...OP gone?

Good strategy lol.

That first pic you must send to them or when they see it in person they must say holy shit!

this is gonna sound weird, but this photo looks like it could be mine.
also white and over 8".

how is life when your willy allways touches the dirty bowl when you take a shit?

Always wish I had the girth but sadly I'm cursed with the pencil dick. Any suggestions?

Hahaha. I'm about 6.5" soft. Girthy too, but too squishy to measure the girth when limp.

8" girth here
Have been through all sexual experiences possible, AMA

Show us this apparent 8" girth and you'll dethrone this chubbster as the biggest on this site

How was getting gangbanged by a bunch of guys?

Rekt.

Learn other things, there's a million way to make a women cum

Because it's more impressive to guys do you ever have thoughts of topping a fem twink? I can take a legit pounding.

Huehue, i nose exhaled with this one