So, Sup Forums - my girlfriend broke up with me because of something I did before we started dating...

So, Sup Forums - my girlfriend broke up with me because of something I did before we started dating. Mind you I actually loved this girl lmao. Anyways, I'll just tell the tale.

First off, let's call my ex-girlfriend A and the other bitch I was talking to, B.

>2 months into talking to A.
>Everything going fine, enjoying it, think we together when she tells me that she's not ready for a relationship.
>(But wait, I thought we were).
>I talk to another girl because I don't want to get fucked over by sticking around.
>I have feelings for girl A whilst talking to girl B. I fucked up here.
>I tell girl A I don't talk to any other girls.
>Girl B talks to other guys openly.
>Couple months down the track, Girl B, being the dumbass she is - thinks we're together.
>Girl B finds out about Girl A, shitstorm.
>Takes four months to forget about the shitstorm with my now, ex-girlfriend, A.
>We're going steady, everything's fine.
>A begins to take on B in an argument through Instagram, absolute cancer.
>I beg A to stop, keeps going.
> I was trying to hide the fact that shit went on like how B caught feelings, but I lied about mine.
>A brings up our relationship.
>Salty bitch B whips out screenshots.
>It's 4:30 AM, I'm sitting here, hurt as fuck because I messed up.

I now leave the question to you, Sup Forums - What do?

Permanently leave the internet

I should probably mention the reason as to why we broke up - I told girl A that I hadn't felt love for anyone besides her before. (True).

I lied to girl B, jokingly saying, "HAHHAHAILOVEYOUHAHAHAH".

Girl A, my ex, was so upset over this. So upset in fact that she now hates me.

At this point I feel like permanently leaving the Earth.

Go bust a nut in girl B, forget about that other bitch (A)

I'd honestly want to bust Girl B's stupid fucking head open lmao. Besides, after the incident she turned around and said, "All men are the same". Legit this whore sent me nudes even when I didn't even want them. Nothing was actually good about her.

I should also mention the fact that I felt a strong sense of guilt and towards the point where girl B informed girl A I wasn't interested. I was showing no signs of attraction - basically gave her the cold shoulder. As a result, girl B wanted to snoop around like the sneaky rat she is and found out about girl A just as I was about to let girl B go.

Post girl B's nudes then

Just tell A the truth and if that doesn't help, u need to let it go. Focus on other parts of your life that youre happy about and whatever u do, its much better to try anything than to sit around sulking.

I'd like to ask how old are you and Girl A? Then how long where you and Girl A in a relationship for?

If it was something like three months or less, just move on.

To me, yes, you fucked up but she isn't willing to listen, this all sounds like a drama clusterfuck for absolutely no reason other than to perpetuate drama.

If Girl A isn't willing to listen or understand (considering it was something from BEFORE) then you are much better off without someone like that.

And yeah, make sure you are well shot of Girl B. No one needs someone like that in their life.

>Just tell A the truth and if that doesn't help, u need to let it go.
This, and next time try to be more honest, it works out best that way, especially if you break up because then it doesn't become this big thing with lots of drama you dig.
Also do this

Have you tried hitting her?

Go find C, shes a better person and she like anal...

What are you fucking 15? God damn I'm glad I'm an adult and don't have to deal with this stupid drama. Just walk away from the situation. It's not that hard faggot.

And what is this staying awake feeling sorry for yourself bullshit? You didn't do anything wrong. Don't be a cuck and let some dumb bitches make you think you're the bad guy. That's where you're fucking up, apologizing to everyone when you should be telling everyone if they don't like you they can go fuck themselves.

Well nudes?

Sorry about the late reply. I'll be answering questions now. Well she's 20, I'm 18 lmao. We were dating for about 7 months.

As for your question, user - couldn't save any of them because they were sent through snapchat.

I'm 18, but yeah I see your point - That thought's run my mind many times lmao. But still, I did actually fuck up, really bad.

I've told her the truth but the thing is that I've given in lies to protect our relationship from breaking through the hellish four months that I was dealing with. So if I tell her the truth it would go down a lot worse. There isn't really a whole lot to tell but I don't think it's going to work.

forget about serious relationships with women at that age, they are completely fucked in the head until their mid to late twenties

just go for that pussy m8

Already on with the search for girl C but every girl I look at isn't even good enough.

I could easily get pussy from a few girls but I want so much more than just that. The connection I had with her was amazing and I just want that back.

Listen OP, you don't need that kind of drama in your life. If this is causing you to sulk around on /b (and not just lurking for s&g) then you've got a few options;

1:Truth! Try talking to A and telling her the truth. It works 4/5 times because people generally value being upfront and honest about things like this.

2: Ditch the Drama. Idk how long you've been with A but if it's been less than 4-6 months, this heartache ain't worth it.

3:Wallow in it. This option isn't appealing but it is an option. Not one I or any sane person would pick but you can stay where you are, looking at /b with tears on your face and not do anything about it. Doing nothing is still making a choice, OP.

TLDR; Act or don't

well that's gone so move on

If given she hasn't blocked me off of everything by tomorrow morning I'll have an honest conversation with her and I'll let go everything I have on my mind. Thanks, user.

This thread is normie cancer. Kill yourself, OP.

lmao you don't even understand how much this woman meant to me.

I should probably go to bed. I'd like to thank you all for your support. It means a lot. Thanks, everyone.

>falling in love