Sup Forumsros a girl I've been talking to daily for past month(shes moving to my city in 3 weeks) giltfully told me...

Sup Forumsros a girl I've been talking to daily for past month(shes moving to my city in 3 weeks) giltfully told me that she slept with someone. We haven't met but have talking about meeting for sex and smoking, we talk on the phone almost everyday and like each other. What should i do?

Also haven't replied to her "confession" yet

Just fuck her anyway what's the big deal

This.

It's not like you're married to her. Also if she's willing to meet you for weed and sex then what the fuck do you expect from her? She sounds like a stupid slut but you seem to be putting that pussy on the pedestal.

Beta faggot.

What should I reply to her message? Just "oh cool" or what? I mean it's not like I really wanna compliment her for doing that..

Just be like yeah whatever and change the topic idk. I suck with women.

Then you shouldn't give advice on women faggot

Holy fuck. An hero you pathetic faggot.

Did you agree to be faithful to one another? Or just casually chatting? How did she mention the sex?

No but she has many times previously said "I haven't done anything to hurt you" and stuff like that. She has mentioned him before saying he can make her squirt really good but that he's an asshole - on the other hand I've mentioned my previous partners a lot too

If u give off any signal that you're upset or angry it will show her pre relationship clingyness. Which sets most girls off. This one youre talking to is obviously just wanting a friend fuck budy hangout type of thing with you. Take it, accept it, charish it, enjoy it but dont get attacted to it man. It'll most likely end with her finding another man that she falls for randomly. But who knows she may fall for u.

I replied "yeah you won't get any consolation from me when you've just fucked someone" and she replied "yeah you are right". What pisses me off is that she comes to me whenever she feels sad or horny and wants to have phone sex and shit.

Why do you give a fuck faggot? Thats a better question. Yall are "talking" in the loosest sense of the word. Youve never met. Reacting negatively will only make you seem like a jealous, insecure faggot. Which apparently you are. Why couldnt you drive out to see her?

she lives in another country. and now shes writing the "you mean so much to me and i hope our relation doesnt change because of this" bullshit

Ya blew it kiddo

Distance yourself emotionally. Fuck her for a while and bounce. She's clearly a slut.

What should I text her? Also this implies that I'm okay with her fucking others without any limits, I'm not a cuck. Ive been cheated on before so subtle signs like this really make me feel weird

Good move.

You're not dating. You're two single people in different countries. If you wanna be clingy/jealous anyway over a person you've never seen face to face go for it. You messed up when she started telling you about Mr Squirtle fucking her and you didn't call her out. I never talk about past experiences with females.

So what should I do? It would just feel gross to fuck her now

How old are you?

21, she's 16(legal in my country)

>feels gross to fuck a 16 year old

If you are smart in any way then this is the only way to treat any woman. She ain't special

How many chicks have you slept with user?

9 so far

Check these trips niggers

>This
I'll trade consent laws with you user

You're probably more of a used up whore than she is right now. Why are you expecting better treatment?

Do you live in Saudi Arabia or what? In what world is 9 considered "whorish" for men?

STOP. TALKING. TO. HER. EVERY. FUCKING. DAY.

This simple act will solve alk of your problems.

9 at 21 is pretty skanky.

>for men
sexist much

If the roles were reversed, she would play the victim and act like you betrayed her in some way.

If you act hurt at all, then you are being a pussy. Or sexist. Or both.

How can I save myself now? She been writing how sorry she is and such, I've just read because idk what to answer.

Dump her, never talk to her again, if you end up being with her she WILL cheat on you. She is a whore who is not worth you. fuck her

It's not sexist you SJW. I'm not the user but men and women SHOULD have different standards for what is considered being a whore.

Is he coming to the fuckparty?

>not sexist
>clearly sexist remarks
Naw faggot.

Did she fuck the dude before or after you guys started talking a lot?

Like other anons have points out, emotionally distance yourself first.

Fuck her a few times when she arrives and then drop her. Use protection!

If a woman acts like a slut, treat her like a slut.

After. Yesterday actually, the days before yesterday she used to repeat that she would never do anything to hurt me or be with someone else. I forced it out of her, she was feeling "bad" and regretful and wanted me for consolation because she fucked someone else and left there with "a bad feeling"

KEK hope you didn't even think about getting emotionally invested user. Donkey fuck her for a few days then kick her out to go back her land

A guy fucking 9 women is an achievement. It takes skill and perseverance for a guy to fuck 9 women.

A woman can fuck as many men as she wants. It literally takes no effort for a woman to get laid. That is the obvious difference.

This is why a 21 year old woman who has fucked 9 men is a whore but a man in that same position is not.

I am 23 and have had sex with 7 different women since losing my v card at 18.

7 women over 5 years.
If I was a woman, I could find 7 guys that would fuck me in 5 days.

Shit, a woman could get 7 in 1 night honestly.

What's happening in this thread?
Oh, OP is been a faggot again.

Trips of truth

I think I already am because of how much we talk and have shared with each other. Often times phone calls that would last for 2-3 hours

Kek
Op you dun goofed. Also is she moving/coming to your country only for you?

You're still a jelly faggot.

user's right, you dun goofed op.

Jelly of who?