Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because you need something to dry out and turn into bread crumbs

It's the token nigger

Calm down Seinfeld

Because you touch yourself at night.

End pieces are the best dude.

to retain moisture for the inner sliced bread.

To go with this

Those are the only slices I use. I throw the rest away.

They're perfect for my bologna and ketchup sandwiches.

beacuse that how bread comes out of the oven you fucking autist. it would be a waste of time and money to throw out all the heel pieces also

Well what aboutbthe start

Oh look it's that same faggot, posting the same dead meme as if it's going to become popular. Go away spamming sage.

I use the end piece as a makeshift cutting board, one less dish to wash.

So the next slice doesn't get stale¿

It's the end piece. No matter how much you hate it, it will always be there.

>not using the floor

same like niggers

OP.
yo mama like the first slice of bread in the loaf.
Everybody touches it, but nobody wants to take it.

That piece of bread is the key to understanding a quantum grand unified theory tying electro-dynamics, thermodynamics, and relativity in one seemless whole.

The heel is the bit on the ends of the loaf, crusty and good for using in salads, dips, or just to mop up sauces.

So women can make us amazing manly sammiches. Only traps and metrosexuals don't like the end slice.

>loaf
>white

do all americans eat this shit

It's a mold indicator. Mold is easier to spot against the darker background.
Also by replacing 2 slices of bread with these the bakers makes a 10% extra profit. Imagine them taking 2 slices from each loaf to make a whole new loaf.

>I prefer semen on rye

They don't exist in France. Cut bread doesn't come with that bit

Sorry we don't all eat pastrami on rye and wash it down with Manichewitz.

That's because French loaves surrender before they're finished baking

hueheuehueeeee

>my wife makes me buy wholegrain to clear out her bowls for anal with Jamal and Tyrone

Bit wordy, but pic rel8d

Keep it in the freezer and make croutons and stuffing out of it for the thanksgiving turkey

Must be europeean

Fun fact

autistc niggers

kek, lost

Checked,
I'm pic rel8d

Because it's the best fucking piece on the entire bread.

/thread

Because you are not special.

kek

What the darn-diddily-doodily did you just say about me, you little witcharooney? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Springfield Bible College, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mission trips in Capital City, and I have over 300 confirmed baptisms. I am trained in the Old Testament and I’m the top converter in the entire church mission group. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will cast your sins out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Heaven, mark my diddily-iddilly words. You think you can get away with saying that blasphemy to me over the Internet? Think again, friendarino. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of evangelists across Springfield and your IP is being traced by God right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggorino. The storm that wipes out the diddily little thing you call your life of sin. You’re going to Church, kiddily-widdily. Jesus can be anywhere, anytime, and he can turn you to the Gospel in over infinity ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in preaching to nonbelievers, but I have access to the entire dang- diddily Bible collection of the Springfield Bible College and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your sins away off the face of the continent, you diddily-doo satan-worshipper. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you from the Heavens, maybe you would have held your darn-diddily-fundgearoo tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re clean of all your sins, you widdillo-skiddily neighborino. I will sing hymns of praise all over you and you will drown in the love of Christ. You’re farn-foodily- flank-fiddily reborn, kiddo-diddily.

End pieces are the fucking best you uncultured knuckle-dragging mongoloid.

Because you're such a nigger we all have to deal with the shitty end piece

End and start pieces, dumb faggot, and yes, they are great!

Gotta wait for a jew to answer in detail.
Probably some money grabbing sheme.

that my friend, is the best slice

it's true?
Watches at 0 $?

Why do you exist?

This or else mold

look what i found in my kitchen.
must be an infinite bread without beginning and end.

>I throw the rest away.

Kek'd,
That reminds me of when people make spaghetti with ketchup, spew.jpg

that's the lid, you put it back on once you've taken a slice and the next slice stays moist

discord

=============
.gg/a89Pewb

Join it faggots

what kind of massive faggot calls the crust "the heel"

>faggot

Even the bakers are corrupt. Fuuuuu

Thermodynamics mostly

That's what the social engineers told me was the most delicious and most nutritious. It comes fortified with everything you need.

have you ever cooked anything in your life?

wouldn't retaining moisture promote mold?
Checkmate.

I make a fantastic water stew.

brilliant.jpg

Because it has a brilliant texture when paired with nutella.

IF YOU DONT EAT BREAD CRUST YOU ARE A FUCKING AUTISMUS MAXIMUS!!!!

BREAD CRUST TASTES THE SAME AS THE REST OF THE BREAD, IT ALSO HAS GOOD TEXTURE!!! I FUCKNG LOVE BREAD CRUST!!!
WHEN I WAS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL I SAW A KID PEELING THE CRUST OFF HIS SANDWICH AT LUNCH AND I FUCKNG COLD COCKED HIM!!! EAT YOUR FUCKING CRUST YOU PICKY CUNTS!!!!

Kek

White bread is only acceptable if used to make PB&J or grilled cheese. Wheat bread is by far the worst shit ever. Rye master race.

Kys

Degenerate

Mys

>End pieces are the best dude.
You are wrong sir

"Want some rye bread?"

"No thanks, I don't suck cocks"

Supposed to use the two end pieces for a sandwich and discard the middle pieces right?

>sir
Just submit to him already sissy

Just like America. Fuck yeah.

In the old days it was used for making dough balls for fishing. (Bait) Nowadays you can feed it to animals

well you see OP, its just like your mother, everyone has touched it but no one wants it