Tfw realising deism is true

>tfw realising deism is true
>tfw realising Gods are just metaphors for the values a society holds
>tfw realising the west will stay cucked until it shakes off the shakels of christianity and return to a nature based warrior religion exclusive to their race and culture

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuated_equilibrium
pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Christianity is a religion made for women and that worships a god which is a woman

Deism is all fine and good, but i prefer to remember the face of my father.
Also
>why the fuck would they cast a black man to play a guy whose religion revolves around remembering the face of your father?

t. Abdullah Muhhamed bin Akbar al Salim

you don't even know what deism means you absolute moron

Worship a foreign god, adopt foreign values and people

I do

Hispanic Catholics I bound as usual

You animals are as bad as Arab Muslims

new testament women cant speak in church. google it

women cant have short hair google it

god is described as a man with skin like polished bronze and hair like wool in the bible. old testament

I think you may be thinking of Cosmotheism.

>Zues
>White

No I mean you don't have to believe in the jew God, who told pope francis to bring refugees to europe to fight global warmimg, to believe in a deity in whatever sense

I think your view of Christianity may be a bit skewed, brother.

No it's not and I read more than half of those

Which half? All of them are vital.

Christianity was a cult that just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

It caught on because it allowed women and slaves to participate in prayer more than the other religions of the time did. Women then convinced weak willed men to convert and the sheer number of slaves gave them strength.

Instead of helping rebuild the Roman Empire. It instead decided to aid in its destruction. Including the burning of the library of Alexandria and many other areas of non Christian knowledge.

I was a big Stephen king fan but now I'm done with that faggot. I knew he was left wing but he's taken it too far.

>hair like wool

White as wool, not nappy like a nigger.

Bible, Mere Christianity, Descent of the Dove, Borthers Karamasov. Not half I admit but "An exorcist tells his story doesn't seem very important

neopaganism is as cancerous as any religion

>recommending the summa

holy shit dude whoever made this is fucking dumb, the summa is way too fucking dense for a layman to get through

Hello Brother

>All of them are vital

This one is even MORE vital. And totally refutes anything on your list.

Give it a read. Even if it doesn't convince you, it will at least give you something to think about.

Why do Christians and other folowers of the Abrahamic faiths get so absolutely assblasted when others follow different religions? It's strangely unique just how angry they get when you don't agree with their religion.

The dumb ones among, this includes you. Always think there's just some little piece of information missing from people. And that if they found it they'd convert
>at least give you somthing to think about.
This is exactly what I mean. The idea of God you put faith in is so incredibly simple.

The fact you think someone needs to read many many books to grasp it, fills me with a sickening feeling. It disgusts me.

Anyone who put enough time and thought into it, could create a book equal or superior to the bible

RISE.

>the dumb ones among ***you***, this includes you...
Because they are religions which were specifically made for women, those who feel wronged, and the extremely dumb. The Jews changed it to actually benefit them. But they're all still horrible. The Christian idea of the garden/heaven on earth is such a pitiful one

I don't remember claiming it would magically convert him, only that it would give him something to think about.

Yeah, that's why original sin is all women's fault.

Looking at the indents on a particular pebble could give me somthing to think about.

Christianity is an inherently flawed religion

fine... have it your way.

So your idea of heaven on earth is a place where
>you don't compete
>you don't question
>you don't build or advance
>you don't have children
>you just sit around all day
???

>god is described as a man with skin like polished bronze and hair like wool in the bible. old testament

WE

God is Aryan Master Race

It's true, cousin.

HAIL THE HORNED ONE, ORIGINAL GOD OF OUR EUROPEAN PEOPLE

WUZ

>muh book burning

When did I say I was a nazi?

besides that, what does that even prove? How is that at all relevant to what we're talking about? Is that really all you've got?

Jesus Christ you are one dense brick

The west already rejected Christianity, and embraced atheism and nihilism which is what has ultimately cucked the west. A return to Christianity and Christian values is the only way to make the west great again, not with your barbaric heathen idols.

A god named Pele?

Mithras is the real deal gents

Not an argument.

If people only think there is this life and no punishment for their actions, they are going to be the worst degenerates possible.
Evolution is just a Jewish trick like Marxism.
>Better buy that Harley now Goy, or you'll never have it, after all, that's what loans are for.

Not my idea.

But in that situation it's like being an animal or something, you don't know any different, so it really isn't bad or anything.

I'm just saying that Christianity is very much not a feminist religion. Under strict Christianity women should sit at home, keep house and shit out babies. Most pagan religions have more roles for women than that.

You're right and I agree with you on that.

I just think it's a bit too easy for it to slip into what we see today. It's rules need to be a bit stricter. Not like islams, but enough so that it doesn't get feminized like it has (in America at least)

I know the Christian God exists

I'm all for putting the fear of God in people. They need to fear and/or be shamed by somthing. But do you really believe:::
>Evolution is just a Jewish trick

That's why we just ban women from voting and send all foreigners home. If you're skin's not White, better take flight!
If women start bitching at us like they did last time we'll distance ourselves for a while, going to the gym 5 days a week and Juicing 7. We'll do the most rigorous weightlifting and strength training exercising, maybe even mixing in some road work and hitting the bag. Then, after about two months of non-stop training and gains, we'll go up to the continually shrieking cunts and with all our might, back hand them, even charge it up for like 5 seconds.

>his government runs a program to help shitskins meet with German women
>every religion thread on Sup Forums made by Germans makes it more clear why this is the case

It understands Gender roles Read Ephesians 5:22-33

Evolution isn't Jewish, however neo-Darwinian theory is flawed in few ways. But Christianity is an expansion to Judaism, which stems from Canaanite paganism. Essentially Europeans have been cucked into believing in the Jewish deity Yahweh (The Warrior God), and told that they're original culture and deities were demonic. The idea that Christianity is going to save European culture is hilarious seeing as how the religion killed off European culture over a thousand years ago.

People would stop being degenerates if there was an authoritative, objective basis for morality that is protected by the state. No country in the West has that, seeing as how the institutions of science have replaced the old institutions of theocracy.

Example: Don't believe in neo-darwinian evolution in its entirety? Heretic.
Believe in spirituality and God/the Gods? Crazy Zealot.

Dialectical Materialism has fucked this world big time. We are balls deep in the Kali Yuga.

>return to a nature based warrior religion exclusive to their race and culture
Enjoy never advancing or leaving the woods.

>neo-Darwinian theory is flawed in few ways.
How so?

Darwin was a Kike.
Little known fact.
I ain't never seen a fossil or a frog turn into a bird.

are you serious or bait

>Why do Christians and other folowers of the Abrahamic faiths get so absolutely assblasted when others follow different religions?

because those "different religions" either divide our front against the threat of Islamic expansion or seek to claim the society and civilization created by Christian men and then white-wash Christianity from the picture as if this system spontaneously arose on it's own.

I think you'd be a little annoyed too if someone tried to take credit for your work.

Some cultures just cant seem to live together, maybe God, at the tower of babel confused more than just language?

Finches evolve into other types of Finches.
That is the only observable fact.
Otherwise a Jew points to an obviously fake dinosaur "fossil" in your textbooks and calls it education.
Dude I thought you were Redpilled Man.

The Christian Church is the only organization that has ever effectively suppressed jewish influence you stupid german cuck. your entire country is full of cucks because you abandoned the church and you're getting what you deserve, your bullshit neopaganism won't save you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuated_equilibrium
Basically if this theory, "Punctuated Equilibrium" is true, then there's a huge problem because this theory presupposes that there are singular morphologies possible in certain species which destroys the entire foundation of evolution. Latimeria for example is a species of fish that remained the same form with no changes for over 100 million years. That theory was to explain that problem, but ends up creating another one. And then there is ATP and the idea that a cell can evolve ATP (which gives cells their energy) without having it in the first place.
I don't know, maybe someone can explain this shit better. But I do know that the universe had to have come from an immaterial force.

>Tyr
>having two hands

I am i just thought the way you said it was an absurd way of putting it, you know like the crocoduck

Triple trips, but you're full of shit. Roman Catholicism is the true wolf in shitposting cahoots deus vult fiki fiki.

>But Christianity is an expansion to Judaism, which stems from Canaanite paganism. Essentially Europeans have been cucked into believing in the Jewish deity Yahweh (The Warrior God), and told that they're original culture and deities were demonic
>Jewish deity
Ludicrous.
You acknowledge that Judaism stems from Canaanite paganism but where does Canaanite paganism come from? The Canaanites were nobodies who were influenced by their stronger neighbors.The flood legend of the Bible goes back to at least the Sumerians, who were neither Jewish nor Semitic.

These things are far older than Jews and in all likelihood share the same roots as the European culture that the religion supposedly killed off "over a thousand years ago".

>Just cuck my religion up senpai

What I mean is that evolution over thousands of years is impossible to prove, it's a simple Jewish lie.

I don't remember saying anything about Roman Catholicism....

>Toma din Aquino

I knew it's the fucking shitskins that spread the Christcuck cancer on here.

>KJV
lol

all i know is God created the world, how long it took and wether he used some process is his to know, unless we discover it, but im cool with the young earth model

>tfw realising the west will stay cucked until it shakes off the shakels of christianity and return to a nature based warrior religion exclusive to their race and culture
We should all run around and butt fuck each other in the forest. We just need to revitalize Christianity

Sup Forums is a christian board guy with an absurd world view, leave

Some good old reformed theology

People like you should be exterminated.

Christianity is better than Islam because it's more compatible with science.

You and those like you wish to turn Christianity into a replica of Islam.

>but im cool with the young earth model

See

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

God is true. Mans ways aren't.

Is the Bible your ultimate Authority?

You mean the government of which pastor's daughter Angela Merkel, head of the Christian Democratic Union, is currently the chancellor?

>it's Christian if the label says so, goy!

>>tfw realising deism is true

did you just realise that hans after being jewed into it for decades

>The Christian Church is the only organization that has ever effectively suppressed jewish influence
>effectively
Give me the power the church had at its peak and Jews wouldn't be an issue nowadays.

All Christianity has produced is failure. We're in shit times, we'd be stupid to go back to something that failed.

Women aren't even allowed to speak in the church you dolt.

1 Corinthians 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

Christianity is very explicit when it states that women are to be subservient to men,

Ephesians 22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything

Women are to submit to men in everything, so says The Lord. Your vile pagan fetishes give women far more power than true Christianity ever would, even elevating them to the level of deity.

>These things are far older than Jews and in all likelihood share the same roots as the European culture
[Citation Needed]

Sup Forums is a politically incorrect board. Nice try subverting it though, you honorary kikes.

Part of the reason that Christianity has so few rules for women is that half the book is devoted to Paul who hated women (might have been gay) and even says it is better to never marry and never reproduce.

In the 50% non-Paul books women are given virtually no role. Mary for instance has no speaking lines we know virtually nothing about her character except for that she objected to Jesus's ministry (to which Jesus said something like "you're not my real family"). Other women are few and have even less roles.

Women have a much larger role in the old testament although it's still pretty sparse.

Pagan religions had female divinities to discuss the roles of women. Women are often associated with life or nature representing child-birth, they are also often wraithful Goddesses such as Kali to represent the a mother's ability to be harsh. (also the whole Harmony of Opposites thing where life and death are two halves of the same)

>god is described as a man with skin like polished bronze and hair like wool in the bible. old testament

Wrong if we we would see god's true form we would get destroyed

The Abrahamics all more or less say "our way is the truth, fuck you if you believe anything else". A lot of other faiths either don't claim exclusivity and/or are inclusive of other faiths.

>it's not Christian if I don't agree with it

No true Scotsman somewhere else, Pablo.

>Implying I'm a filthy Catholic
>Implying we haven't rejected these Roman degenerates and their ways for centuries

Is a Somali a Scotsman if he calls himself one?

You know the christian God exist, but you suppress him in your unrighteousness.

Nope. How are they not Christian? Every major church does similar shit.

Or is your speshul snoeflake one the one true church? If so, it should be obvious why - go and convince the big ones.

>You know the christian God exist,

No, I don't know that. Is it time again for your retardation circle wank?

Christianity is an alien religion bottom-line. You can talk all you want about the great scientific discoveries and achievements that Christian men have accomplished in the past, but it doesn't change the fact that European men and women were brutally forced into accepting Yahweh, a foreign god, as their savior. Not even an Odinist or whatever, just telling the truth that people don't like to hear.

Also, the idea of Christianity being used to repel Islam is quite funny, seeing as how the religions are both Abrahamic and have a lot in common with eachother. Christianity is feminized beyond belief, just look at evangelicals in America who would sacrifice their children in the name of Israel (le greatest ally and holy land)

They don't follow even basic Christian principles. No surprise Merkel comes from a Gestapo East Germany background

>12016 year of Holocene Era
>believing in sky daddies
Shiggy diggy

>They don't follow even basic Christian principles.

Like "love thy neighbor" (they promoted that refugee shit with Nachbarschaftshilfe), or "help the poor"?

What about the parabel of the sheep and the goats in Matthews that basically condemns you to eternity in hell if you don't help "least of these brothers and sisters of mine"?

Lets break this circle once and for all, if i could give you evidence for the Christian Gods existence, would you worship him?

"Your neighbour" means your actual neighbour, not some abstract political experiment.