I just cut my dreads after 2 years,what do now Sup Forums?

I just cut my dreads after 2 years,what do now Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Enjoy looking more presentable. Laugh at the reeking-of-pot white kids that still have them. Shampoo regularly.

Hey OP ! When are you trimming those pubes off your head ?

the correct 1st post was : "KYS"

lynch yourself

I always washed my hair when it was dreaded.I it its why my roots now are so thick and healthy,alot of the conditioner I used would just stay on my scalp and roots

well seeing as you're a nigger I suppose you should go ahead and walk into oncoming traffic, be sure to try for a truck or a bus. Your family probably wont miss you and if they do, so what, they're niggers too.

I'm gonna super glue them to my ass so I can be a real man like my dad

When you jump on b8 this easy you might want to take a break from Sup Forums and/b. Maybe find a woman not related to you by blood, perhaps a job, go out to the cross burning and fuck one of your ignorant faggot friends? All viable options. It's obvious Sup Forums and Sup Forums is too much for you to handle due to how easy you jump on b8 m8.

Or, my personal favorite option is, go KYS.

Are you okay bro? Thats alot of projecting

Not b8,this is actually me

Is no one going to mention this looks like a skeletor will fucking smith?

steal your skittle and gtfo of the store.
>taking selfies at the corner store

go back to
faggot

Why did u grow dreads?
Oldfag here, English, grew up with Rastas - they despise the 'dreads-as-a-fashion-statement' people - were you Rastafari?

Don't fall for the trick, this is the guy who plays Winston (Bishop) on New Girl.

You might want to take a break from the Internet if this made you so angry, maybe go outside and take a breath of fresh air. And considering I'm a woman myself, I frankly don't want to "find a woman"

Next, your neck. Also, don't post niggers, nigger.

he's probably a summerfag

Enjoy being profiled less often. If you look like a banger, expect to be treated like one.

I was in Military school for 4 years and I always had to keep a clean cut. I grew my dreads out of spite because I always wanted long hair but couldnt have it there. But now they were just too much to maintain and getting them constantly redone is most costly than getting an edge up every couple weeks.
I look nothing like that nigga. Do we look that similar to you?
The corner sore and the barbershop are connected. Good business practice imho. People can get some snacks,smokes and a drinks while they're waiting for the hair cut

Are you cute? Looking to get fucked?

you look like Will Smith's gay brother.

all black people look similar, Mr Smith.

>what do now Sup Forums?
now fuck off this isn't facebook

find a fucking job now

I'd say I am cute, yes, but I'd rather get gang raped by a bunch of autists than fuck someone that goes on here

Get that all the time,really.
Meh,kinda sorta,regionally I think we may look similar because we all piggy back on what someone else is doing and then it becomes a sort of fad for your city/state
I'm actually a land scaper. It's another reason I cut them,grass and stuff would bet in them and Id have to take a long time to clean them

So you'd rather get gang raped by a bunch of people who go on here rather than just the one?

Getting gang raped by autists is essentially the same as going on Sup Forums

Are dreads a gang banger indicator in the US? Here in the Caribbean they're typically found on Rastafarians who are almost always very chill nice people. The thugs here tend to have the hair styles you see on mumble rapper's, which is sometimes the very short thin dreads. True dreadlocks are long and thick and much less tidy. The people who have them as a fashion statement never have the real thing.

Stop being a nigger

you have a point

How long were they OP, I can imagine you looking good with them plus glasses?

Mine were thick.mostly because they started as naturally dreads because my hair is really curly. After the first year I got them locked in place and kept them in order

To my neck. I got alot of shrinkage when I got them redone
Pic related

get better glasses
they look nerdy as in ugly nerdy

>I it its why my roots now are so thick and healthy,alot of the conditioner I used would just stay on my scalp and roots

What kind of conditioner? I'm struggling to try to strengthen my roots.

> getting them constantly redone is most costly than getting an edge up

I thought they were trouble free m8, shows what I know (even heard they 'clean' themselves!)!

Personally I wud have stuck with the dreads if I was a black man - u do ur own thing.

Peace out.

I know,my favorite pair broke when I passed out one night with them one. I want to get contacts because I think I look WAY better without glasses

get a job

i know that feel bud

Racist landwhale.
Kek

>I just cut my dreads after 2 years,what do now Sup Forums?

Severe mistake.

You look like a young woll smoth.

They look really cool actually. Not good for getting jobs though.

Decent bro, I'm probably a little biased since my hair is halfway down my back but I would've grown them out.

>You still look good now though, clean

If being 90 pounds makes me a landwhale then I guess I am one

Fuckin Wen dude. Wen and coconut oil is the best stuff you can do for your hair and it doesnt matter what "type" of hair you have either. I go through a gallon every month and and half because I use it in the shower and when I'm about to go out
If you have natural dreads they are. But if you get them locked and let hair keep growing under your locks it will look weird and kinda then so I'd get them re done every so often. They also dont "clean" themselves. Theyre sort of easy to wash tho,you just soak them in your shampoo/conditioner,let it sit for awhile if you're using conditioner,then when you go to rinse,you squeeze them like a sponge to get all the dirt and dead skin from the day out

>

u look like will smith

He'd need a noose for that

nigga u look like a low rent fresh prince of bel-air wannabe mothafucka lol

Nice quads,homie
I'm a landscapper
I go as him for halloween every now and then
Oh shit thanks man!

did you rob the store in the picture?

discord

=============
.gg/a89Pewb

Stop wearing goofy t-shirts, get a good job, then open up a free immigration office to take you and your kind back to Africa.

This has to be bait

So when did you want to make this gangbang happen? I got pretty big dick

I'm going to take a shot everytime someone says that
I get that literally every day
Naw,folks in there are pretty cool. Run by a family and their son is about my age so he hooks me up with blunts and Arizonas every now and then
fuck you I wont do what you tell me
Nope,I can do a request or something to prove it

>Fuckin Wen dude. Wen and coconut oil is the best stuff you can do for your hair and it doesnt matter what "type" of hair you have either. I go through a gallon every month and and half because I use it in the shower and when I'm about to go out

I've considered Wen before but I got worried about all the FDA stuff and complaints I've been hearing about. I use coconut oil as a lotion before I go to bed. Is there a specific brand that doesn't leave your hair too greasy?

I get my coconut oil from a friends mom,shes nigerian and makes it herself. it smells like heaven and works wonders