Cheers /b

Cheers /b
What you drinking tonight, I fancied a big old fashioned.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13160312
youtube.com/watch?v=U0YrG4pI004
youtube.com/watch?v=XTWEDmrqA38&t=47s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm drinking alone I guess.

cans of busch, like always.

I'm trying to quit

strawpoll.me/13160312

I always drink alone. Plus it's almost 3pm here.

A big old fashioned what?

>oldfag reporting in
>fully functional alcoholic

drinking smirnoff + rockstar, alongside staropramen

currently almost 9pm UK

I've been drinking Morgans and root beer for 3 days.

>mfw it's not killing me fast enough.

Moscow mule
Cocktail
A Moscow mule is a cocktail made with vodka, spicy ginger beer, and lime juice, garnished with a slice or wedge of lime. It is a type of buck and therefore sometimes known as a vodka buck. The Moscow mule is usually served in a copper mug. Wikipedia
Main alcohol: Vodka
Ingredients: 4 oz Ginger beer, 1 1/2 oz Vodka, 1/6 oz Lime juice
Preparation: Combine vodka and ginger beer in a copper mug or highball glass filled with ice. Add lime juice. Stir gently and garnish with a lime slice.
Served: On the rocks; poured over ice.
Drinkware: Copper mug or highball glass
Standard garnish: Lime slice

Its an old school drink, making a comeback nowdays

Old Fashioned
Cocktail
The Old Fashioned is a cocktail made by muddling sugar with bitters, then adding alcohol, such as whiskey or brandy, and a twist of citrus rind. Wikipedia
Main alcohol: Whisky
Ingredients: 1 1/2 oz Bourbon or Rye whiskey, 2 dashes Angostura bitters, 1 Sugar cube, Few dashes plain water
Preparation: Place sugar cube in old fashioned glass and saturate with bitters, add a dash of plain water. Muddle until dissolved. Fill the glass with ice cubes and add whiskey. Garnish with orange slice, and a cocktail cherry.
Served: On the rocks; poured over ice
Standard garnish: Orange slice, Cocktail cherry
Drinkware: Old Fashioned glass

am i got a couple thoughts on your mules.

if you can get it, use Fentimans ginger beer.

Also, a neat twist is to muddle cubed pear and raspberries for a Pear & Raspberry Moscow Mule.

8oz svedka, 2oz sweet and sour, 1 packet of crystal light.

I'm an alcoholic.

Yeah, that sounds good, I used to get them with like crushed mint leaves and blackberries

Been drinking 8 years straight. You gotta pump those rookie numbers up

Old Fashioned's while watching E3 with the missus. She's fixing brats as well.

Mojito with my trap girlfriend

How is your drink not spilling OP? Are you a wizard?

>fixing brats

boiled in beer before browning on the grill or she gets a drunken beating.

How you enjoyin E3 so far? I'm excited about battlefront 2 and that teaser trailer for the game we'll see during microsoft looked awesome. Sad for no new SSX news though

Water

Pic is rotated 90 degrees. Fucking summerfag.

Underage b&

How late will you be drinking?

Not even shitting you, that's our recipe. Then we put them on some tasty buns with kraut and Gulden's Spicy mustard.

I think they were making some semblance of a joke. Poorly executed... but yeah

firewater, amirite?

What brand name water?

Grow up and drink liquor. Real men can drink beer like water and get no effects

Ita been decent so far. The bug stuff hasn't happened yet though, so I'm holding out hope for the good stuff.

Battlefront looked pretty good, and fuck me if NFS didn't actually look fun this time around.

Nah man I just don't have anything besides my Brazillian cachaca right now, and I'm saving that shit for later.

>tonight
>light outside

fuck you alcoholic

goddammm I coming over.... mmmmm goood......

Ah yeah I forgot NFS. That is gonna be great. Last one kinda took it back to underground 2. Looks like theyre expanding on that with the heists and such

I like H2O water or as my girlfriend calls it "wa wa".

on a scale of 1-10

how old is your girlfriend?

The fuck you doing in a drinking thread shitting on alcoholics. I got up at 6am and started drinking. Laid down for a nap, bout to get up and drink while watching E3 then play some overwatch while drinking. I havent been sober since friday. Dont have to be sober til thursday. Gtfo of this thread you bud light with lime mikes hard motherfucker

Heady topper and focal banger. Finish off the evening with some J&B rare during the penguins game. get at me

Protein shake.

Stuck with vodka. Wish i had some plymouth or haymans gin

She's legal she just likes to talk like a baby.

They're tasty as hell, and the kraut and Gulden's make it god like.

Yeah, and they seem to be taking some cues from other great games like Burnout, Split Second, etc.

Kentuckyfag reporting in.

Gentleman, today we're sipping on Elmer T Lee is a single barrel, lower proof specialty bourbon. It's rich, flavorful, and harder to get outside of the commonwealth. Something to know about this bottle/brand is that it's named after a master distiller who passed away just a few years ago.up until he died it was just a $30 dollar, easy to find (within ky) bottle of quality bourbon. After he died, people freaked out and snatched up all they could find, somehow thinking that there wouldn't be anymore ETL made. It's a lot harder to find now. Unless you're lucky or have a contact at the liquor store, you have to go Craigslist and pay 2-3 times the normal price. Now you know a little more about quality booze. Here's to you, anons.

I drank 3 unfiltred Staropramen beers

Louisville here. You lucky bastard. I've been looking for Elmer and can't find it anywhere.

I'm using Basil Hayden's for my Old Fashioned.

>Kentuckyfag

youtube.com/watch?v=U0YrG4pI004

Calling someone a summerfag when being a summerfag who doesn't remember the joke. Kek KYS newfag

Lexington here. I have to go to Craigslist to find it when my liquor barn supply runs out. Go to LB and get yourself on the mailing list at the register. They'll tell you when good stuff is coming in. Basil Hayden's is a quality bottle. Cheers to you, sir

Blackcurrant squash.
I like alcohol, but I can't deal with the 3 day hangovers I get, let alone force myself to keep drinking to avoid them.

Why so triggered?

sounds awesome! blackberries on the shopping list!

Lemon lime sparkling water.

RC cola

Yeah, that sounds like a plan. I've got at least two around where I live, so I'll get on that list. A friend of mine let me try it when he moved in to his new house. It's a really smooth drink.

Right, Basil is good stuff, brother.

Cheers.

gin cranberry here

I wish I could enjoy shit like this, but literally every kind of drink I've had other than beer and wine tastes like piss. I've had what's supposed to be the best Kentucky bourbon since I live there and it doesn't taste any different than cheap shit I had in college, like a glass of rubbing alcohol mixed with dirt and urine.

God you are fat, maybe consider laying off useless calories?
Seriously, lose some weight

Gutmann Weizenbier

Nothing better on such a hot and sunny day like wheat beer

Gotta work tommorow so I can buy more booze.

What a life.

Alcohol comes in so many different types and tastes, you will find something you like one day user. There are the ginfags, the whiskeyfags, obviously the vodkafags and even a lot of ouzofags. Nobody likes it all. There is no shame in that.

>paycheck to paycheck
>after bills and rent all money goes to beer/smokes/lottery

welcome to my world friend.

what should i buy Sup Forums ?
help me out

Not to sound like a pretentious faggot. But let me sound like a pretentious faggot for a minute.

Like a lot of things, you have to develop a more refined palate. The first time you had beer, did you like it immediately? Or did you have to get used to way it tasted?

one of each.

of this picture the only have real choices are the chivas and J&b

PS, whoever stocked those shelves are fucking autists and you shouldn't buy from them. one random bottle of scotch with JD whiskey. right next to smirnoff. the fuck.

I'm drinking rum. 1988 La Flibuste agricole rhum precisely. Awesome stuff

dude....theres southern comfort and Ursus Roter...

chivas is whisky dipshit.

Same here user, left hospital yesterday after some really crazy and scary delirium tremens

You must be me

one bottle of SCOTCH next to jd whiskey. That is exactly what I said. two completely different drinks you fuck.
>Whisky
>Whiskey
different things

WHISKEY and WHISKY just two different spellings of the same word, moron

what's your storage situation?

American and Irish liquor producers (and copy editors) tend to favor the spelling WHISKEY, while Canadian, Scottish, and Japanese producers (and copy editors) tend to favor (or should I say, favour) WHISKY.

don't argue with idiots user, it's always easier to let them think they won.

>pic related
because I'm not a degenerate faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=XTWEDmrqA38&t=47s

>because I'm not a degenerate faggot.

>posts this on Sup Forums

>covfefe