They say there's no two people on Earth exactly the same. No two faces, no two sets of fingerprints...

>They say there's no two people on Earth exactly the same. No two faces, no two sets of fingerprints. But did they know that for sure? Cause they would have to get everybody together in one huge space. And obviously that's not possible, even with computers. And not only that, they'd have to get all the people who ever lived, not just the ones now. So they got no proof. They got nothing... Mrs. Soprano may have passed but who's to say there isn't another Mrs. Soprano just like her? Or will be? Maybe not with the same fears and paranoia, but the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0101765/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wtf are you talking about Christopher?

Don't disrespect the pizza parlour

Don't you eat them berries, Chrissy!

As far as male modeling, I'd probably be a success. But I wouldn't want to be around those fucking people.

Would you have left with Adrianna or stayed loyle to your capo?

Stayed loyle

Left, if I was self aware enough to realize I didnt have the makings of a future boss/drug habit. Clean break. He didnt have to rat, right? So, it's not *that* bad.

>He didnt have to rat, right? So, it's not *that* bad.
Wasn't the whole ideal of Adrianna's escape going into witness protection?

Loyal, she was nothing but a who-ar

>even with computers

This show was so fucking good

Yeah, but I mean, Chris wouldnt have to testify, so he wouldnt actually be a rat. Just a deserter.

He's fucked up Chrissy

I MUST STAY LOYLE TO MY CAPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>i know Chris

Left w/Ade. She loved Chris a lot more than Tony ever did.

Omg I just realised the poetry of this line.How did that go over my head

Would Chris have treated her better if it wasn't for the pressures of Tony or was he just generally a piece of shit?

Can't imagine them living non-abusively even if they did run away from their problems.

>Like Tommy Hillfigga. None'a that gay shit.

He's always been a drugy before he was under pressure from Tony

He made him self look a idiot in Italy ,once in a life time trip he missed it all

Chrissy could have been a model no fucking problem.

imdb.com/title/tt0101765/
Chris needed to stop being a cokefiend, and watch this movie. It is great

Could he really though. I really don't see it but i'v asked some girls I know and they either seem to love him or think not

Adriana was a piece of shit desu
>ratted instead of just going to Tony and lawyering up
>Was about to cuck Christopher with Tony until the car crashed
>dressed like a slut

Chris made the right decision here, his downfall was the drugs.

I don't think he'd ever kill her if they ran off together. Some domestic abuse is preferable to both of them ending up dead in a ditch. I'm not sure though. Chris ending up growing to hate Tony because Tony had Adriana killed. If Adriana were to make Chris leave Tony and have them live out their lives as honest working class nobodies, I could envision Chris growing to resent Adriana, possibly to the point of intense violence.

how come serious drama shows have the best kind of humor

my first watch of the Sopranos was probably the most I've ever laughed at a show ever

Deadwood was like that too

comedies don't have the same effect, maybe because they're supposed to be funny, or maybe because they lack the contrast, or maybe because they're just not funny at all

the Sopranos created these absurd but realistic moment amidst all the drama and life & death.

the first scene I remember lol'ing so hard at was when Jackie Sr. died and Chris comes into the bar with his neck brace after uncle Joon staged a mock execution, and he doesn't know Jackie's dead yet, and he starts telling Tony "this is defcon 5, final scene of Scarface 2 bazookas under each arm, say hello to my little friend" and Sil shakes his head and says "you and your scenarios" and Tony flips out and grabs Chrissy by his neck brace

for some reason shit like that is funnier than anything a comedy can do

Theres nothing funnier than real life

remember when is the lowest form of conversation
(ala seth mcfarlane garbage)

That fingerprint analysis is pseudoscience.

Nice trips

Both of those shows are better written than 99% of TV so of course the humor is on point, they aren't going for cheap laughs.

also the comfiest though

>Chris ending up growing to hate Tony because Tony had Adriana killed
Thats not true, he ended up hating Tony for no appreciating just how much of a fucking favor he did for him, he literally gave him the love of his life and possibly a chance for clean life while Tony just saw it he did what was mandatory of him to do and was nothing special about it