Can someone confirm this?

Can someone confirm this?

you won't get shit from Sup Forums on this.

thx, will try to upload on /x/

Salad fingers, duh

Yeah we found what might be a hand from an alien being but we don't have time to carbon date it or check it for DNA right now. Eh, maybe later this year we'll get around to it.

Crystals

Just look at the dudes hand and it tells you everything you need to know.

Guys a full 100% douchebag who made some weird shit to make people look at him. If this is even real, is complete fake.

confirmed.

No source at all
>seems legit

No opposable thumb, but fingernails exactly like ours?

I want it to be true. I don't believe it is.

Only dubs can confirm

>we don't have time to dispel the delusion that it isn't fake
Fixed that for you.

This isby even a creative attempt at faking an alien hand. There is literally no evidence to suggest anything besides that one picture? Try harder

It's fake

wat is this

i just found that one pic, and got curious, but well, my brain must be to fuged up on all the drugs
peace out

FUCKING SALAD FINGERS
HIDE YOUR RUSTY KETTLES, KIDS
HES FUCKING COMING TO CARESS THEM

inb4 dna tests show its plastic or sillicone or something.

ohh, right, yes.

It's a hoax, don't believe everything on the internet

Great bait my negro

mutants happen

No biological purpose to fingers that long. Also, inca inbred a lot. Could be incestual mutation

> Fingernail on bone kek
> Hand, no thumb
> Hand, no knuckle for moving fingers
Put Wolverines bone claw back

>don't believe everything on the internet
okay
>It's a hoax
I don't believe you.

some people actually have 3 fingers and 2 toes like trolls from warcraft

when I know one thing about life is that this guy definitely hides a dinosaur.

> 3/5 Hand
> Wud handshake

>don't believe everything on the internet

But you posted this on the Internet......are we supposed to believe you or not?

If it was found in a tunnel why would it be so bleached white.
It's not bone

If it's a fossil it's not made of any biological material, just sediment that gradually took the place of biological material. Whoever made this fake shit up didn't even try.

b-but y-y-you :/

It's jebus

Seems legit

Reminds me of the atacama skeleton

This thing lived to 6 years old, and it is a human

Also not a hoax

It's mummified, you fucking dehydrated anchovy

Explain more about this Loli skeleton

lol

Chilean mummy

whats better , less or more fingers ?

Ouch

this one is fake actually but it still happens

less is more

Couldn't you at least have found a picture of someone with six fingers, that wasn't shopped?

too much effort took first result
just wondering if 5 is really perfect number maybe 4 or 6 better

Dino bone

fake as shit, finger nails are made out of keratin and are not preserved the way it shows in the photo, it was obviously made out of some material and they tried to make it seem human but didnt know shit about how human hands look after being skeletonized

So theres obviously a thing that exists that has been observed and photographed, yet no one has received a nobel prize for a discovery related to this.

Yet you have to come on here and ask if its "confirmed."

as long and with 6joints?

thanks indiana jones

listen everyone heres the greatest archeologist on earth , fuck everything just ask him if you have any questions

Depends on the finger, I once broke my little finger and before that I didn't think it was important.
But basically you need that finger in order to maneuver a fork with any sense of proficiency.

you can clearly tell they fucked up on the middle finger too, totally mangled and no finger nail at all. they did a horrible job

you right

damn!!

Oh nice, check my quads.

Quads confirm, picture is real alien

well, you have some, not on humans but picrelated

there's a lot of things that have no biological purpose but still exist

because no light leads to pale skin?

What's if this guy is actually a serial killer, chopping off his corpses hands, mutilating the bones to look like e.t.'s hand, burying the bodies and now alien artifacts in the desert, and now subconsciously begging to be caught.

Is man now widower? Have children? Scary shit.

oh fucking hell i just took fork , pen , some tools etc to see which fingers i use , seems like i need only thumb index and middle , i dont use ring and pinky at all

but it was supposed to be alien or some shit anyway

I'm calling bs. The dude who "discovered" it is some alien hunter who has apparently found other similar shit, and he doesn't want to give many details of where he found it and other important details. He sent it to some other "alien hunter" to do DNA tests on it, instead of credible scientific research people/groups.

You can only tell. Why bother with a sign? I don't have a dinosaur either, but I don't feel the need to remind everyone about it.

Those random floating bones thrown in where the palm would be

Did you just hold them or actually use them as well?
I mean you can hold them that way, but is that how you usually do so?

So a human fucked a little bug jumper thing and OPs hand was from their offspring?

>incestual mutation

what if it was an incestual mutation of a penis?

>"OMG my wiener is only 37.3 inches!! I'm gay!!"

use ofc , thats why i just freaked out , ive bandaged ring and pinky with some rag and i can operate pliers and scissors with just 3 fingers

Huh, well then you would be able to deal without ring and pinky then.
I'd recommend you keep them though.

if you'd insert your dick into an aye-aye and get hard, it'd probably explode
they're tiny

So you know
Mummification is a thing, right?
Not everything rots, right?
You know you're a dumb shit, right?

its et

>alien race
>comes to earth
>cant even hold an object
>has fingernails because

sheeeeeeit if i lost them some way i just need surgery to move tendons from them to index and middle to not lose grip strength , it would be functional like before but looking scary like fuck

Are you stupid?

It's AIDS.

kekd n rekt m9.

top toast

On the bright side, you'd be able to feel kinship with Abe from Abe's Exodus.

how can I confirm without a web link?

hoax/hoax

2 in the pink....

1 in the stink.....

>bleach white
>mummified

dumbass

This is equivalent to the Fiji mermaid. The hoaxer likely used real bones to make the fingers. It's not even a good fake tbh.

If you know anything about how fingers mechanically work, then you'd realize that those fingers would be utterly useless. They'd be exceptionally fragile and would have less grip strength then Stephen Hawking.

If this were found by a real archaeologist, they'd keep it under wraps until after they'd had time to authenticate it and run a battery of tests. They would also be absolutely certain to include names. The names of who discovered it, what researchers examined it, the name of any institution that backed it as well as any other financial backers. Everything is kept vague. ie "a physician". And why would a "physician"even be asked to determine that? It's outside their wheelhouse. You'd ask a biologist, and an anthropologist at least.

TL;DR
This shit's retarded yo.