>2017
>literally every fag has this haircut

Why is this happening?

And you're upset because you want to get that same haircut and are afraid of being labeled a fag yourself because of this?

I'm not gay.

Bump

It's trendy, it'll go away in a couple of years.

here basically only arabs are wearing that faggy hairstyle

It's called a traditional or old fashioned style. Been around for centuries.

Normally worn today by Chad's who don't get their hands dirty like real men.

Try it sometime. Ask a fagget with a haircut like this if they know the difference between a screwdriver and a bus driver.

>implying not everybody wore the same haircut in the 40's
dude step it up, i bet you have a hair type that won't allow you to get that haircut so now you salty
also,

Topkek
My sides. Gone

Fuck that haircut, how about all the faggots that are walking around with beards like some radical fucking bums

FAGGOT

The trend i hate more is the open knees pants

>2017
>people still wear broken expensive workingclass denim pantaloons

OP is buttmad bcuz he can't grow a beard

because the people who sell you fashion and haircuts decided that this is the latest style.
don't be left out.
buy it, buy a lifestyle and achieve personal fulfilment

>Calls people fans, checking out the hair of dudes.

/thread
OP's insecurity shines through

white men accepting their superior culture are reenacting their ancestors

Vicariously but without substance.

Nigga u ever talk to one of these schmucks?

Elder Maxon

Jokes on you I'm bald.

Cunts.

I laugh at everyone wearing this me-too trendy shitbag getup.

How do I do the upvote? I want to agree with this you stupid bastards

It was a thing before you were even born. Everything in life repeats itself, just like this exact topic has been posted numerous times on here. It will eventually die off again and become popular later on in the future and there will be another faggot just like you complaining about the same thing. Now go home and contemplate your entire meaningless existence.

Exactly. It's kids who have no idea what adulthood or being a man is actually about dressing up like what they imagine manliness resembled in ye olden tymey days before their emasculated yuppie suburban lives became so pathetic.

But in the end it's just more diuchey hipster twats playing dress-up. Like the little bitches they are.

It looks good fam, it's been around for over a century. It was rediscovered after the mop top long hair 60's, feathered 70's and 80's, grungy long hair 90's, and spikey short hair/emo fringe 2000's

Undercut is a good cut. TFW name is actually Chad.

What do you rock then, big boy?

It's a costume for dipshits hat can't function in today's world, so they go around pretending they live in some other time, incorrectly assuming they'd fit in better then, and not get the crap kicked out of them for relatively being an even bigger pussy in that much more brutal time.

It's the 2016 equivalent of a fedora. And it's already outdated. You'll get it soon Midwest, behind the times and unable to let it go as always.

god you sound like such a know it all faggot
>faggot

That didn't take long.

Soft handed, pudgy numale detected.

A '58 Telecaster. I don't "rock" a haircut you teenage girl. It's a fucking haircut. If your life is so devoid of purpose you have your haircut to think of as something to "rock", you are a sad fuck and a waste of oxygen.

??
reddit awaits fag

I can't imagine how fuckin fat this dude is. That's so me level of anger I haven't seen before.

I smell cholesterol

That's so me

I only eat at Ronalds, baby

Trends kiddo. If a popular personality does something, people are going to copy it.

I want jam on toast

fuck off, bearded newfag!

haha...you're joking right?

same as the bowl cut, then caesar cut in the 90s, the emo choppy in the early 00s, and fauxhawk in the early '10s.

just another over-the-top fashion that everyone adopts as the new normal, only to look back 10 years later at themselves and go "what the fuck was i thinking?". Shows in the future that do flashbacks to this period will deipict all men as scrawny lumberjacks arguing over capitalism/communism while listening to arena-rock folkmusic and flashing around their vape-fidgetspinner.

People lack the will to be themself so they have to try to look like other people so they can feel good about themselves.

only fags dont have beards

As in all fads because some dumb ass on MTV had one

>when the autism is just pretentious enough

It really isn't that bad as far as trendy shit goes

>somanly

You mean you laugh while your fatass is looking at traps in your mom's basement? You're too beta to laugh to tier face. Bbiiiaaatttccchhh

ITT: anons with 0 fashion sense

Hairstyles in general are faggy. Buzz cuts are the only manly haircut.

this is still better than faggots walking around with that jersey shore mishap on their heads.

You know how I know you're a neckbeard virgin?

You sound exactly like my dad. And if you have enough bread to be playing a 58 tele, you def are an oldfag. How old user? Let's hear it.

thank you virgin for your insight, looking at traps is totally manly though

Exactly. High & tight, no faddish trend follower nonsense. That shits for girls.

We know that, guy, we know.

No idea why this is getting so much shit. My sides are in orbit.

Not even close, porkchop.

No, not caring is the only manly thing. In any regard or topic. If you give a fuck about your hair in any way other than keeping it clean, you are a faggot.

You have too many feelings about hair nancy-boy

this
>and only this

This hairstyle's been around since before WWII. My grandpa had it before he got shipped off to Belgium. I don't know why you think it's anything new, or why you care. You don't have to get your hair cut like that.

>posts good looking guy with an excellent hair cut
>"hahahaha this guy is a fag right b/c everyone has this haircut amiright XD"
OP you need to get over your insecurities, following/setting trends is normal and means you are an active member in society. Join a gym or something, quit posting shit to put down normal attractive people so you can feel mildly better about yourself.

in OP's defense (not that he's not being a fagit) You could say nearly the same thing about fedoras, and well, yeah.

basically every nigger, sand nigger and spic have that haircut. whiteys just try to copy it to make them look cool.

It's part of the lumbersexual thing. The usual thing happened. The gays started it, hipsters latched on, then every hive minded douche followed suit. Ride it out... it will go away.

that is a glorious beard

>says that whilst browsing 5chins
Oh, you must be a real man, big boy

I think it comes down to just being really easy to keep. It takes 0 effort to keep up.

my brother is a trend and fashion whore. did it all. he was a skater in the late 90s and so now he's doing all the boiled down hipster shit as well. had his undercut hair-do in 2012. now he basically looks like OPs pic.

Trend whores are a fucking disgrace. My brother is a fucking faggot in that respect. All these fashion trends pass me by like fucking dog farts on a windy day.

this kinda gay lumberjack get-up is screaming insecurity in all directions.

like curly hair or bald? or what do you mean?

Hitler basically the same haircut.
Do you think he's a fag ?

>everyfag

I've only seen that haircut online. Literally don't know one person IRL with it. It's a model trendy internet meme haircut.

You can tell a lot by people's personal hygiene from their hair. I like this hairstyle and have had it for many years. I just don't think it goes with a beard. The hair says "I'm clean cut" the beard says "I'm rough"
I'm all for mixing shit up.....but for me it doesn't work

i like to think i finally managed to get through to one faggot who had a douchey haircut like that and a beard on youtube (tony on dorkly) by just constantly saying that it didn't look good. he hasn't had the combination for about a month i think or at least in the latest videos

The cringe in this thread is unbearable. Condescending much?

>Pic related
It's you guys

Read em' and weep boys

I know, isn't it funny... I can't help but laugh at them. It's mainly sported by gays. Gays and fashion victims... I think they're try to achieve some sort masculinity. It's laughable... Tragic really. Silly sheep

No that is work and with the beard that is way to much time for a man to look at him self in the mirror.

I keep the sides that short but only 1 to 2 inches on top all I need to do is go to the barber once a month, and hit the sides with my razor once a week and just wash and wear no fag cream and mostly no comb

oh christ, get over yourself already.

Fucking stop

And that was for

I can't help but laugh at you for caring. It's just a haircut. Jesus Christ.

Trends come and go everywhere at all times. In all things. In refrigerator color. In automotive style. In clothing.

Stop being so asspained over nothing.

Being a fag and putting eye shade on your faggy face each morning is work, too. What are you getting at with "no that is work" ?? cmon

It takes a weak sense of self and poor self-respect to just join each and every shit that fashion and trends come up with. What the fuck is the "work" in that? It is way harder to maintain a sense of self and personality that is not generic as fuck.

it's what is known as a "trend" and there's always something liek this going on in "popular culture"

welcome to planet earth alien newfag

then it will come back in a few years as "ironic"

I see it around coffee shops and hipster pubs so lucky for me i don't do coffee or drink

>there are people here that don't shave their head bald
>inb4 balding
>nope just like the easy maintenance

Meh could be worse.

Cuff me boys

Kek went out last night with this look, had some pretty good looking clothes on from men's wearhouse too. Had many a babe look my way, was wingmanning for my friend but took all the girls.

Realized shortly after it was the drugs I took that made me confident.

>Why is fashion and temporal fads a thing?
Why do you care?

Then you should not put on eye shadow and such dicks

I said i did not have that hair and it's to much work and time wasted for man to be looking in a mirror

I don't do trends I have had the same hair for 30 years since HS, it looks like a few weeks out of boot

ITT: Everyone else has this haircut and are mad that they were called out for being fags.

>men's wearhouse

they sell cloths for fat boys

good for you, user i never put such dicks in my face either.

Kek this.
I was thinking the same thing. Bunch of metrofags

fucking christ, i started grooming my beard at 16, everyone loved it. Now everyone talks so much shit because all these trendy niggers and i get lumped in

Barber: what do you want
Man: I want people to know im getting cucked by my fiancees black Muslim lover
Barber: say no more fam