ITT: Panty sniffing stories, mom preferred

ITT: Panty sniffing stories, mom preferred

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap.com/pictures/4349613/Stolen-Bras?gen=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I used to steal and wear my my mom's panties

Sniffed them, jacked off in them. Everything. I have crossdressing stories and stories about the panties themselves if you want to hear

I've also stolen used panties when I was a freshman in college from the laundry room

Oh and I've also bought used panties and made a really good girlfriend that way.

I bought her panties and bras and we just hit it off really good

Yeah, go ahead

Which do you want to hear?

I was a fiend for anything with lace or micro. I also really loved her thongs and boyshorts. My favorite pairs were a floral lace wicked weasel micro thong and a Victoria's secret unlined lace bra with stockings and a Wolford garter belt

I had another pair of Calvin Klein modern briefs and a Victoria's secret lace thong that was grey

I don't really think of my mom sexually but her underwear did something to me.

I also really like "every day" underwear and bras. Having seen enough crossdressers do satin and over the top Lolita style stuff or Uber gay rainbow stuff I really had an affinity for something plain, cute and practical. Boyshorts were probably my faves

Even if they were a little sexy I didn't mind. I just loved wearing or having anything that a girl would wear any day of the week, not just for something special

Does anyone else buy used panties?

Come on you pervs I want to hear your stories

the fuck is wrong with white people?

Ooga booga

My boss stores some of her clothes in an upstairs area at work, I snuck in there a few times an found her pantys. She's a 7/10 MILF with a huge ass, 40 something. Fapped into them, was diamonds.

Dude nice

Any pics?

Somebody post pictures of panties

Would post some panties I've stolen if I wasn't busy. One of the reasons why I'm still disappointed in myself

That you don't have pictures of panties?

I'm a thong thief. I favour thongs as I have a major asshole fetish. I just love holding the gusset to my nose. Inhaling deeply that little thin strip of material that has been massaging the girls asshole all day long. I imagine her hole winking and puckering as she releases her hot farts into the fabric. I'm a plumber. I raid customers hampers.

What's your favorite pair that you have?

Anyone who wants to talk about family panties bras etc kik me boredguyuk2017

It was a customers daughter. Very pretty. It's just a plain black cotton thong. Her cunt and arsehole smelled incredible. Still have them in a drawer.

I sometimes go out at around 2 am and look for clothes hanging to dry. often I don't see any panties or can't get them, but few times I do and get like 1-2 (and search like an hour after that getting no luck). Bonus points to bras as they're harder to find.

I wanked to many I've housesit for people but also sisters grandmother mom

Found an entire gallery of bra pics

Fuck

imagefap.com/pictures/4349613/Stolen-Bras?gen=

That's hot. Any pics of it?

I feel like I should go to the dorms once the freshman move in and steal a couple pairs and maybe a sports bra

Along with some stolen tights and gloves.

That's a cute thong. I wish I had one like that. Does it still smell like her?

Sweet, you can see the stain.

Sadly no, it's lost it's scent. But it's always easy for me to get new ones. I'm in a different house most days.

I'm not usually a fan of stains or grool

I like mine to smell like the girl but still be clean but I'm fine with some discharge. Especially if she was masturbating in them

I fucking love discharge. This slut's panties I have been jerking to, she have so much discharge.

Does she like squirt in them or does she just have a lot of discharge?

I dunno, maybe both. She have a really wet pussy.

Nice

How do they smell?

Pussy juice, sweat and piss.

I once found these panties of a mormon woman. They were all the exact same black long bland panties even the worst degenerate wouldn't want.

it's true?
Watches at 0 $?

That the shit I like. Nasty whore.

Bump just in case

i do, about one pair every other month. i have two bitches currently providing me with anything i request - dirty pair from gym, run, dancing, sex, etc, etc. two days later, after the $100 amazon gift card is sent, i get them in the mail and go to heaven and back 10 times in one night, if u know what i mean. you? any good contacts?

Yeah, just one.

She's new to it and so am I. I bought a few pairs from her the other night. She's wearing them right now and I asked her to finger herself in one of them.

I can't wait to get them and see where it takes us

can't decide which ones id start with. possibly start with black thong sniff, then green crotch suck, followed by pink stuffed into mouth while cumming all over second black pair.

what's everyone's favorite kind of bra?

I ran out of pictures so I'm trying to keep the thread alive

As a panty addict these threads are a great way to talk about my favorite thing to collect

so hot. gave me sudden flashback of gf i had in college that she cheated on me. when i first discovered the evidence on her phone, i said nothing and continued to pretend that her 'i need to work late again' texts to me where all truth. little did she know that i had her phone password and knew every detail of when, where, and how she wud be fucking this guy. this in turn allowed me to time my forceful fucking of her used pussy just hours after she'd done the same at some hourly 'refresh' hotel or wherever they used to secretly meet. sometimes i'd get really lucky and, while licking her pussy, get a taste of fresh semen that had been pumped deep inside of her with no thought of it possibly being detected by a keen bf tongue. rode that wave for months before finally calling her out and using excuse to end relationship.

stealing panties are the best!
I had 7 pairs but had to throw em away since i moved back home

All out of panties, just bras now

I used to jack off with/wear my friends mom's

that sucks you should have kept them

>be me
>2 years paying some girl on chaturbate for dirty panties and feet stuff
>we actually became good friends
>add each other on social media
>mfw shes coming to meet me in 2 weeks
>mfw im gonna fuck my fav camwhore and finally suck dem toes

i've been stoling panties from my best friend since we were 13. one day i went to another country for a travel and i was back all the panties disapeared. mom drop them tho... never said a word about it

So i have a good female friend who i used to cum in her panties all the time....old stained up....crusty....id sniff lick and cum in the pussy patch then fold it up neatly....it would harden up folded......i think she knew....she also blamed me for stealing 1 when she stayed over

do you love her user?

How does that even works? Kek first time i heard something like that

averyxo? Because I did that shit with her lol

I not gonna say that i love her but i do like her and shes really into me. Only time is gonna say what it happens. Im pretty sure is gonna be fucking awkward at first. Im pretty sure is gonna be wild sex since shes into almost everything

nope, kek. and what happened?

averyxo

She stopped using her chaturbate and went to a new site and I never found her again sadly

But u fucked her? How was the experience? This girl im gonna met told me to dont tip her anymore kek

I fucked her regularly for like 2 years. She lived in my town. But she also didn't mind if I still tipped her lol

If anyone finds her on a new site, let me know!!

Fucking kek. It wasnt awkward?

Nah. It was great. She fucked like a champ and loved to cuddle and chat. We were like good friends. I was sad when I couldn't watch her cum online anymore lol

dafuq i posted a picture with panties and on 4 chan its a gore pic 0.0

kek. it feels fucking great, man. finally knowing the girl for who i dropped cum so many times kek. and shea cool with my fetish lol

Sniffing my firends bikini bottoms and panties was the best while traveling.
Jacking of to them and leaving some of my stuff where their vags touched the fabric, then next day watching wearing them.
Dam i miss those bikini soft textures, that was the best.
Who esle likes sniffing bikinis or swimsuits?

I love one piece swimsuits and bikinis. The tinier the better.

indeed right?
specially those one piece competition swimsuits