Adventure Time has the princess replaced with a questionable new leader

>Adventure Time has the princess replaced with a questionable new leader.
>Steven Universe has an Indian girlfriend and a caretaker who is a gay relationship.
>Clarence's friend has two moms
>PPG reboot has a tranny story and a men's right activist for a villain.

Cartoon Network is MSNBC's kid brother.

Maybe you should stop watching cartoons

True I also saw a clip of Clarence where two guys kissed MFW Tumblr has taken over televison

THIS.

this

RIP cartoon network

The problem is that this degeneracy is now being pushed onto our children

But I love my animes.

>current year
>cartoon network

Dirty Jap

anime posters are fags.
Yui second best gril btw.

>meanwhile MLP still preaches traditional values

>you should stop watching cartoons
>posts anime

But your chinese ones don't count?

Steven universe and adventure time are the best shit nigga, the best shit.

By the way, reminder to fans that SU is coming this may 8th. Get your hot pockets ready.

Nice dubs.
That scene took me off guard,but viewed in context, it's sort of a shot at a woman's undesireability at a certain age. All she could get was a weird fatty while the never to be seen again gays (or at least VERY European) go off and hog all the dogs in her age group.

sad that the fandom itself kinda ruined the image of MLP and now all thats left are the hardline 4chaners/artfags/writefags, the result of that is crossboarding Sup Forums users

better than disney channel BS that they spout out

Meanwhile Disney has a blonde haired, blue eyed feminine princess beat up dark skinned demons

Early 2000 cartoon network was red pilled as fuck

Steven universes heavily explores poly-lez relationships but there is nothing healthy about any of these relationships, except maybe Steven and Pajeeta, and even that has it's problems, they just work through it in a healthy way. Part of why I like SU so much is because of how it explores complicated themes such as that one rape scene or the jealousy and codependence seen between the crystal gems, and it's never resolved nice and clean either. They aren't afraid to end an episode on a sad note. It could even be argued that the crystal gems are the bad guys, Steven's naivete is the only reason they can even be viewed as anything less than malicious, and the story is clearly told through his eyes.

Doesn't she date a spic?

MFW MLP is still objectively the best cartoon on television.

hes only half Mexican, and they are best friends
The show is free of any sjw nonsense and I think the creator is a Christian

but the princess got back in power and resumed her authoritarian monarchy

>tfw MLP still the most repilled show being broadcast

Horsefuckers get out

>Meanwhile two white parents have 11 white children

Sup Forums, stop deluding yourself. All your tumblr toons are degenerate. Only anime has redpilled stuff in it.