If Communism never worked, why do Russians miss the Soviet days

If Communism never worked, why do Russians miss the Soviet days

because they were strong

Because they're russian, they're a bunch of fucking Masochists

It's kinda like how people are nostalgic for the 50's here

That wasn't communism, that was state capitalism.

But the 50s were good

Yeah, If you were White.

70s 80s and 90s are the only decades any Americans are actually nostalgic about you autistic fuck

because it was safer and you didnt have to worry about not being able to pay for your daily need cause due to the pay being shit and you couldnt steal enough stuff from the workplace
you had gurranteed house and all

Because modern Russia is shit

My point exactly

You're fucking retarded

Read again what you just wrote. You should feel ashamed of yourself.

because we're proud of our past
killed millions? who the fuck cares we won space race and ww2 singlehandly

Russians have it good right now, but they don't have it all.
Naturally they miss the good things about communism, they don't consider the incompatibility of things they enjoy now and things they miss on an emotional level.
Some of them understand that incompatibility, probably most, but some are too dumb to.

The same reason they vote for a wannabe dictator; they're retarded.

Who sent man to the moon? USA
Who landed in Normandy and marched to Germany? USA

Because during the transition from Communism to Capitalism, Russia's Economy collapsed, Crime rose to an all time high and poverty was so common that people were looking back at the Soviet times as heaven despite the fact that they forgot they had to wait hours in line for a loaf of bread or that they were repeatedly oppresed by the government.
Its like how Iraqis today say life was better under Saddam's day instead of now with constant wars even though they knew how brutal he was.

>Who landed in Normandy and marched to Germany? USA

Did you miss the part where Russia also reached Germany?

Who entered the fuhrerbunker and reached Hitlers corpse? Not USA.

its true and buttbalts opinion isnt worth anything

top wew m8

It's probably more nostalgia for being a strongk super power not for being communist.

We lost moon race but won space
space>moon

Having had to live in soviet union I could show you where you are wrong and retarded. But what's the point, you can take stuff out of your ass and just call me butthurt. You win this time eternal swede

im not swedish through, neither did i say estonia was better then i was talking about russia

This

>why do Russians
None misses it, moron.

says half-slav

LEO is what you won. It's impressive and important but nowhere near as technologically taxing.

I was more annoyed by the fact that his post was almost unreadable.

Because while the soviet union was pretty bad, the immediate post-soviet period was *really* bad. The economy of the soviet union was dismantled in such a way that it fucked up the russians to the greatest degree possible. Yeltsin and his cronies weren't in it to set up a stable market economy, they were in it to cook the books and make a profit.
There were russians with plans to preserve the union economically and smooth the transition towards a market economy, instead of shock therapy and extra-constitutional presidential powers. Unfortunately, those Russians didn't own the newly privatised media resources.
In short, the guys who sold off the union gave no one any reason to prefer them to the Union, something that should have been a no brainer if they'd done it less greedily.

>lived through soviet times
>goes on Sup Forums
grow up, grandpa. Keep your pederasty to yourself.

It is just natural to feel nostalgic. The vast majority of Russians were zombified by propaganda, they believe that soviet ice cream was sweeter and sausages were made of meat. They also miss the certainty of Brezhnev's times and stupid imperialistic feeling of being a superpower.