When did Max Landis become /ourguy/?

When did Max Landis become /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Pj4L7C2twI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never. He's a fag.

Sup Forums: Flip Floppers

Sup Forums: not a fucking hivemind

I jnow the term gets thrown around a lot, but there is no doubt in my mjnd tat Max Landis is literally, unironically Reddit.

>now Poo-in-loo-Americans are being offended on behalf of Criminal-Americans
I see that racial self-loathing is spreading further and further east.

Sorry, was masturbating while writing this.

>if you remove context from jokes, they're not funny anymore!

Only things of worth he's done are the Wrestling isn't wrestling video and the Death of Superman, he should keep his fucking mouth shut otherwise.

Chronicle was alright.

>Trying to turn the Harambe meme into something racist

It was literally started by black people

Of course he would defend Harambe, Landis will always protect child murderers

Harambe posting was funny to me because it parrelels black people getting shot by police, anyone who denies this is a liar

Whose the dumb pooinloo?

>takes a stand against percieved racism
>mfw I still read the tweets in his voice and laugh

Same.

>my nigga harambe

>changing your views based on new evidence is bad
Retard detected.

He is just mad that he also has a funny name.

If you can't get behind "Peace for Cec," then fuck yourself in your faggoty asshole.

Dunno, I think John "how do I" Landis is a much funnier name.

>So many blacks shot by police in the last year that no one can keep track
>People stop caring
>Gorilla gets shot
>Still in the limelight three months later

Yeah, I'm surprised BLM isn't losing their shit about this.

HARAMBE MY MAN

>mfw my boy harambe got popped

Max probably has a warped sense of death and its effects after his father murdered Vic Morrow and two children

>Could actually try and be a voice for underrepresented Asian actors in Hollywood as a racial issue
>Tries to tackle gorilla memes instead

Jesus Kumail, pick your fucking battles while people still take you seriously

He named his son Maximum Landis

I don't think people overreacted. A sentient being died because that kid's mother was a dumb cunt.

the gorilla could be called Tim and it'd still be a meme since it's such an over the top situation

I see that fucking poo-in-the-loo get re-tweeted by regressives all the time. Fuck him

this post needs more attention

And because the zoo workers were dumb cunts. A large drop into animal cages where the fencing is big enough that a child can climb into? Fucking retarded.

He should be a voice for less public shitting in Pakistan

MAX "KILL ALL NIGGERS" LANDIS

Why are you using Twitter to begin with?

Max "kill the gook with a CH-47 Chinook" Landis

Nah man, Harambe is just a perfect name, probably the most African name imaginable.
Meme would have never took flight like it did

>underrepresented Asian actors

>YFW POO2LOO WAS ACTUALLY REAL AND A LEGITIMATE UNICEF CAMPAIGN THEY SPENT UNITED NATIONS MONEY ON

HAVE MEMES GONE TOO FAR?

youtube.com/watch?v=_Pj4L7C2twI
>HEPPPY BIRTTDAAAAAY

>a meme started by black people is racist towards black people

Street shitter genocide when?

>arguing with progressives

Blacks are the most anti-black group around. The Klan basically disbanded because their work was done.

For a LA resident he's not the worst. Jezebel and The Mary Sue and other feminist rags hate the fuck out of him.

I think the name is funny because it reminds me of this.

Poo asian not ping pong asian dingus

>Nanjiani should have shot instead of Harambe.

So did the owner of the zoo get arrested?

>Let's agree I'm right.

POO

>let's agree I'm right
Kys poo in the loo

>Let's agree I'm right

"we can't mock an african name"

kek

Kumail confirmed for buttdevestated
Didn't even have time to reach the street

This.

>Let's agree I'm right
Ordinarily someone would say "Let's agree to disagree.'' But that would require him to respect an opinion that he doesn't agree with, so fuck that eh?

Harambe was racist when the public gave no sympathy towards the black child and tried to besmirch the parents names (despite them yknow spending a fun positive day with their rowdy son at the zoo as a family and what not in the first place). Public has more sympathy for gorilla than a black child. But whatever Cecil the lion vs Tamir Rice already proved that so im not even mad and I dont expect anything from AmeriKKKa in the furst place

Harambe by himself as a meme is more than okay

Max is unusual because half the time I can't stand him and half the time I actually like and agree with what he says. That Silicon Valley actor is an annoying POS through and through though, so I'm glad Max is saying something. He's the less insufferable one.

Hambre is a meme - fucking where, I never see anything posted on here or normiebook

I hate Max Landis, but I hate Kumail Nanjiani even more.

>Kumail the Numale is upset

>arguing over some shit normies do on facebook
whatever

>Sentient
Lmao

>arguing on twitter
>our guy
lmao no
plus its max, hell never be our guy, hes terrible in every way possible

>Kumail the Numale
Print it ship it I want it in stores by this evening hot off the presses

You've been missing out

>He's the less insufferable one.

THIS IS THE GAUGE THE WORLD IS LEFT WITH THANKS TO NUMALE KUCKS

Hey Dinesh, nice chain.

>Making Max Landis look calm and rational

kek

He'll say it's pronounced "Coo-My-Ale" or something

Ayyyyy

>terrible in every way possible
Sounds our guy as fuck.

How is it that MAX LANDIS is the one who looks reasonable in this fucking argument? Has the world inverted or something?

>kumail the numale

topkek

That's the upside of memes user, you just keep saying it until it sticks and then it doesn't matter what anyone says

Funny, cathing up on QI and designated shitting streets came up

Max Landis is an insufferable nu-male but he's still only first circle, it keeps getting worse the deeper you go

But the humor was everyone being outraged and standing with an animal in zoo. It's something that would not normally happen. People do not side with animals like it were some sort of important political issue. That's why it's funny.

His name could have been Bob and we would have done the same thing. If it's racist to use the name then why not go after the zookeepers who gave it to him? Why did they name a gorilla with an African name? Are they trying to say something? Durrrrr

Dicks out for Harambe

I think he got iron pilled by 3rd reich mike, so I don't think he'll go any deeper

Shut up Dnesh.

>Society is so racist because we can't mock an African name or else everyone will get mad on twitter.
>So instead we mock a gorilla name
>So I'll get angry on twitter about that.

>Has the world inverted or something?
We've crossed over into the twilight zone

What do you expect from a shitskin who's name looks like "cum ale"?

Harambe is as much of a black meme as a non black meme

Doesn't make sense

I don't understand what his point is.

can't wait for gilfoiyle to say that

yeah, the bad things about it wasn't his fault, it was the odd directing choices

Just goes to show you how all kids play games like "wave a gun at people to scare them" and "do whatever I want in a public place because my dumbass parents aren't even watching me" yet only some pay the price. tragic desu senpai smdh

Max Landis is a perfect example of not judging a book by it's cover. He instantly comes off as unlikable, he sounds like an effeminate smug douche, he dresses like a runway scene hipster faggot, and his speaking style is grating and he seems to love to court drama.

However he's almost always right, has incredibly good instincts on films and other pop culture media, he pitches incredible sounding movies, is a moderately successful screenwriter, and has the ability to make you give a shit about things that you never cared about. His Schomes Know interview where he essentially breaks down how scripts get greenlit is fascinating.

It's so fucking hard to like the guy because almost everything about him is annoying.

He pronounces it koo-mail so Kumail the Poo-male Numale is acceptable

>he masturbates while thinking of max landis

why doesn't kumail mention this ffs

What letter/word?

you don't?

Hi max

I guess the only thing he didn't do was make Landis out to be a racist. But when you start a thread with the assumption that anyone white is racist it probably doesn't need to be said.

No, I don't, you gigantic faggot.

MAX WAS OURGUY BACK WHEN HE WAS SHITTING ALL OVER >LE STRONK WOMYN LEAD IN TFA

>M A R Y S U E

Landis needs to be in anothet BotW with a Breen movie.