How do I stop being a pussy?

How do I stop being a pussy?

I already lift and I bench 250 and squat 315, bent over row 225 for reps at age 18, but people still fuck with me at school and I don't do anything about it. I am exactly like pic related expect /fit/.

I make the same stupid fucking face when someone throws a paper ball at me and I don't do a fucking thing. I hold in the frustration and angry until I get to the gym, in the moment I feel powerless and weak. I am a doormat at school, even girls despise me. Ive been a timid pussy all of my life and have resorted to pulling a knife out on someone at school before and got kicked out for a while.

I am a loner with no real life friends, I usually work alone because I am usually kicked out of groups. I am 5'10" and have another year of this fucking hellish high school to go.

I don't want to be a pussy once school begins. I've had gfs before but they knew I was a pussy and other guys would always feel them up Infront of me, I reacted like a pussy by acting like it was some kind of joke.
How do I train myself to just act without thinking?

Like if someone spits on me how can I just straight snap and beat the fuck out of them without choking on my thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MIoBefKDAh4&t=51s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>turn around, do nothing
>if assaults gets suspended

Education is more important

Pic related is me for those that don't believe I already lift.

user, fights are no joke. Don't get into one unless you or a loved one is in danger.

That being said, learn to have some dam self respect. The fact that you allow yourself to be disrespected is sign that you don't feel worthy of respect. You feel like you don't deserve to be respected, and thus, you don't do anything when you are disrespected.

Make sure that you don't use the gym as an escape mechanics to get rid of those feelings of inferiority user. I've been working out for over 10 years and that is a common sight: an insecure kid coming in trying to not feel inferior when compared to others.

Reading your post, I'm thinking your have a sort of inferiority issue user. Consider seeing a psychologist.
If that's not in your reach you're just gonna have to dig yourself out of that hole little by little.

Start small: if someone cuts you in line, tell them it's bothering you.
If your GF does something you don't like, tell them it makes you uncomfortable.
You don't have to be a fucking asshole, all you have to do is assert your preferences.

>junior in high school
underage, faggot.

Spoken like a true beta

I am popular at my german school and would like you help I know what your problems are, your Mental attitude. This to fix takes a little bit of time but the gains are it worth. My facebook :
facebook: wiekels.meier.

Kek midget body

Have you got a deep voice, usually just standin out of your seat and telling them to stand up is enough to make them shit themselves. At which point they don't stand up which makes them the pussy. Checkmate.

good advice.

remember when getting bullied there is two parties: the one doing it and the one accepting it. next time someone calls you a bad word, slap him full force. noone deserves to talk down on you, no matter how little you may feel. you must stand up for yourself.

second, people joke a lot. if you are an autistic loner like I was, you might take a lot of shit way too serious when its in fact just banter. make sure to avoid that, its autistic as fuck.

third, are you good at school? work for a longterm goal. lets say you want 30k dollars in your bank account by 22, anyone can easily achieve this, you could buy a nice car or an apartment for this and rent this apartment out for a steady money flow for example, and it will have paid for itself after a certain amount of time, after which it will be flat monthly profit.

just an example. if you dont know where you want to be career wise, just set a random goal and work towards it.

all these people are irrelevant in the end. you might find one or two worthy of being around with for a while or even after school but most you will never see again.

How the fuck do you get bullied, next time someone mocks you grab 'em by the fucking neck and don't say a word. Ever. Don't turn around when they throw you a ball. Grab 'em by the neck when they get out of class. Say nothing.
Same applies to any situation. Don't chocke them too hard, just enough to let know you're the boss.

just learn to be funny and make fun of them it worked with me

this guy use to bully me i called him gay

found out he was getting mollested he didn't do fuck all latter on he did beat me up but he never did fuck all after i made fun of him

still had no friends but still the last few years of school was decent

lmao just hit em and dont get hit to hard back

start drinking and beat everyone without reason

Just repeat what this dude says in the video with a facial expression similar to pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=MIoBefKDAh4&t=51s

They'll get scared shitless and leave you alone

people only learn from examples

pick a target, someone who has bullied you before

wait for them to be in a position of comfort, like when they are sitting at their desk not facing you, walk up from behind them, take your heaviest hardest text book and smash their face with the binder of it repeatedly, try to get them to bleed a good bit, don't allow them to get up and fight back, just fucking wail on their shit, take your punishment and move on in life, you may have to do this a few times to a few people who have fucked with you, but once they get that mentality to keep an eye on you they typically will move on from you to someone else

you've established that you're weak already, the only way to fix this, especially in an ever increasingly diverse world is to show your strength through violence, it's pretty much the only thing most people respect anyway

You can practice your "Hey, stop it" in the mirror a few times even. Try saying ith with your moth full of water. Choke it out. Learn to say it at the strangest times.

Fuck this faggot, see
instead

This op.
Works everytime.

Don't act all hyper alpha and threaten to beat the shit out of someone or actually fight anyone. Do what this guy saidNothing to intense like choking them to death but just corner them after class and tell them to back off. Nothing makes you seem more like a dick than embarrassing someone in front of everyone. It should be your presence that scares someone, not your outward threats and demeanor

lol this guy has never been a in a fight with a real asshole before

yea that might work on some pussy bully in a mostly white school, but in a more diverse school just turning around and looking at the fucker who threw the paper ball at you is enough to get your ass whooped right there, these good boys who don't do anything will literally just fucking sucker punch you for being alive

paper balls? that's lightweight nice neighborhood bullying

I've been in fights, but as you say, most guys will run away from a real confrontation.

OP here, someone once attempted to chemically burn me when I was 12, but I managed to wash the shit off before I did severe damage, still carry scars tho.

I got sulfuric acid thrown onto my left hand.

bide your time

In highschool i used to be on the same boat though i was an inch taller but didnt have as good lifts as you. When they disrespect you, respond accordingly with strength. If they throw a ball at you, pick it up, get up no matter if class is going on, walk up to the guy and hold his chin and press his cheeks to open his mouth. Then push the ball into his mouth and close it. Say nothing. When you obviously get questioned about it. Tell them this (btw this is what i did)
"He dropped his food and i gave it back, since he is not capable to figure not to mess with his betters, i taught him how to eat it. Just being a good student." With a smile.

Never flinch if they punish you or anything. In time they will get used to the new pecking order. Others might attack you after school so when that happens be ready and avoid it. If you get in a fight then after you win make sure to piss on the guy. You will be surprised how effective it is in establishing dominance.

Remember to tell yourself that you are the one guy they can no longer fuck with. Find friends who are like you band together but make sure you don't turn into what you hated to begin with.

I'll never get over how fucking ugly he was.

your first paragraph was just fucking cringey bullshit

but the part about pissing on them, yea that's definitely a good way to scare the shit out of anyone, but the guy you pissed on might be so badly fucked with that he might end up trying to kill or severely maim you

lol this is some cringey ass faggot shit, typically the advice here is given just for the sake of helping the dude, but in reality the dude is a pussy and isn't going to follow through with any advice

>but make sure you don't turn into what you hated to begin with

hahahahahahaha

let me get this straight...

you feel weak, because your arent exploding into anger and aggression?

you feel like a pussy because your gut-reaction isn't just "HURRR SMASH"?

you feel lesser, because you have control over your actions and emotions?

You willingly want to be a meat head who thinks through testosterone, cultural normality, and praises ignorance?

I need to lie down. You people are fucking lost. The normies have devised such a perfect culture to pull you back into their game.

enjoy, user, you'll be missed

Yea it sounded cringy but i do not see you coming up with a method that worked. I did exactly this and had a very comfy highschool life. I will take a moment of cringe over you faggots trying to blow every guy in the class so they might not fuck you as bad. Take it as you wish.

The guy got pissed on actually apologized for what he did and we became bros really. Weird how people work.

have u ever been bullied asshole? thats not how it works.

the guy is trying to break his faggot conditioning, men should behave like men

men should be violent, fight and grunt, it's biologically normal

it's not normal to be brainwashed into a submissive pansy who ends up taking hormone injections to feel more like a girl

There's a reason you monkeys stay in urban areas, bullying one another. "Real assholes" like you desribed have a habit of getting dragged behind a 4x4. Keep pretending you're hard though.

MOOOOOODDDDSSS!!!!!

Catch them outside of school and kick his ass. They'll know why you did it.

yes, a lot. the most effective way to stop it was to become their friends. They bullied me, I just pretended like I never heard it, and start talking to them about whatever it is I knew they liked.

eavesdropping is an easy hobby. I didn't have to know anything about fucking motocross to get a bully to want to talk about it. They calledme a faggot, id ask him about his race.

Really, it's not shocking what acceptance can do. We're social creatures. nobody desires to be an asshole.

I still don't understand. He's already conditioned better than most. He has control over his mind and body. He sculpts his Temple, and commands his inner followers.

he is already stronger than most.

Fear, aggression, ignorance, impulsivity, are all traits of a worm. a scared little worm, who is too scared to admit that he needs to change. too scared to change, in a world based on changes..

what the fuck?

OP here, one of the guys who fucks with me, likes to have his GF around when he mocks me. This guy likes to flex Infront of her and accuse me of having steroid muscles. I have a much bigger cock than him (I assume this cuz I caught his GF staring hard at my grey sweatpants). And like I said I lift and I am physically stronger than these people, but I lack the dignity to do anything. But as crazy as it may sound as I am a wuss, I have a fetish for "cucking guys Infront of them" what if I beat the fuck out of him Infront of his gf? Is it at all, possible for me to steal his gf?

you have mistaken me for a dindu, i've grown up on both sides

i know you too and your little 4x4 rant is total horseshit and you know it

Boi that is easy.

> beat the fuck out of those niggas during a friday night when they are drinking. Beat them up good, hide your identity tho.

Easy.

And let me guess, your conditioned response is to shave all the hair off your body, tuck your tiny dick between your legs and let dudes fuck you in the ass? I'm about as politically left as a sane person can get and even I think faggots like you are what's wrong with men these days.

You sound gay af

Just slap him one good time and stare him down.

sounds like OP needs to shoot up his school.

Would I do that user? Go on the internet and tell lies?

>He sculpts his Temple, and commands his inner followers.

Jesus Christ dude, what is this, a sophomore short film project? you're going to beat him up, and her pussy will just moisten on command, right before you set off into the sunset on horseback giving her a series of cream pies?

you need to work on yourself before you ever try to date. Until you repair that kind of thinking, you will find love impossibly evasive to you.

Come back to reality. Put down the fantasies and start looking into the world from a perspective of realism. Watch indie movies or documentaries of real relationships, real people, real issues, real bullying.

you're living in a world that nobody else does. It's okay to have fantasies, but you can't seriously think this one will work out.

>too scared to admit that he needs to change. too scared to change, in a world based on changes..

yea change can be good and bad, and in his case change is bad, OP can be both intelligent and defend himself with violence and aggression

people like you have been trying to convince men that submission is synonymous with peace and being violent is never the answer and that's total bullshit

people like you are only concerned with your sexual deviancy and perversion because you've been led down the false feminist path of sexual liberation, you continue to chip away at the men in your society and other men will come and destroy you

I literally have no idea what you're talking about. the pic I posted? that's not me you fucking retard.

You have an archaic and ever-restricting definition of what a Man should be. Why do humans so often go against the very grain of life?

you make these tiny boxes, cram an enormous concept into it, then you're shocked when the planet didn't conform to your baseless logic?

boo fucking hoo. Pick up a book, there's a lot more life to explore than you're allowing yourself to

>kill or severely maim you
No.

Show them you're not someone to be trifled with, show them how alpha, uncaring and ruthless you can truly be when people mess with you. Get in their face when they start talking shit and trying to bully you, it's a form of intimidation people use. If you get up and confront them face to face they'll likely back down because most people really can't fight and you being the size you are in their face will make them think twice.

Don't just let them continue their bullshit though, or you'll continue to be treaded on by people like that your whole life. Basically what I'm saying is stick up for yourself, faggot.

Try not to hit anyone. But if you can do it, lift someone up. Just grab them, lift them from the ground. Look them in the eye and tell them to stop fucking with you. Calmly. Make sure to do it where people notice.

I had dated in the past and already had sexual contact. I just don't know what to do when someone fucks with me.

You'd fit in a lot more in 1546.
It amazes me that people think violence still has merit. There are so few situations where violence is the answer, and even then, I'm hesitant to say that, because genuine medieval peasant soldiers such as yourself are so caught up in a mentality of "dis make no sense, me smash"

life is easier when we can just destroy our problems, huh? And they magically go away?

just like when we defeated the Nazis.. oh wait..

just like when we killed the terrorists.. oh.. nvm..

just like when we stopped communism..uhh.. hold on..

just like when humans thought we could solve anything with violence/elimination.

>lift someone up
Have you ever evem tried that? It's fucking difficult even if you're strong enough

Yeah, I know. Not like lifting them up straight from the ground, but maybe against a wall. I'm not talking Hulk mode here.

you have dated in the past... I believe you.. it's unsurprising that it didn't work out for you.. you aren't confident with yourself, how can you support a relationship if you can barely support yourself?

Try Buddhism. Try stoicism. Try Mindfulness. Try getting out into nature more. Try ANYTHING but what you're still doing.

you need to enact changes into your life. The first change, is realizing these bullies mean nothing to you. Realize that they are so far behind you. until you can look at your bullies and litetally feel sadness for them, you have more work to do.

They're suffering so much that they're targeting you. they have so much pain that they need to share it with the world. Don't accept their "gifts".

You have to focus on being the best person you can be. You have to adapt a new lifestyle to suit your changes.

I was both the bully, and the one getting bullied. changing myself changed my life.

Even more difficult due to friction. Are you considering the fact that you have to lift ~80kg only with the strenght of your biceps and shoulders?

it's true?
Watches at 0 $?

Woah dude. Just tell the fucking teachers that you are being bullied. Do some after school activities to get friends.

It's pretty funny I had to go through the exact opposite, I'm pretty sure you don't want to go there. Being a violent psycho isn't fun. Not being violent is good, now you just need to deal with your inner turmoil and get some friends. I suggest meditation.

I fucking love you. I didn't know there were sane people on 4 Chan

OP please listen to this guy.

What kind of trashchimp school do you go? I was a fucking dorky wimp in high school and was friends with half the cool kids despite being a bigger jerk than almost any of them.

If you're that much of wimp despite being fit, then don't fight it. Just make sure that anyone who is awful to you suffers greatly for it and that you don't get caught.

This exactly. Real advice is rare as fuck in here.

You two are both retarded. He's not "in control of his emotions" he's got no control and just freezes. The alternative isnt being a hulk mode retard either.

You can be masculine and assertive without being a fucking caveman.

I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16 I CARRIED AN M16

Friction? Holy shit, I'm not sure if you know what you're talking about. Or you're imagining rather strangly. If you'd ever have lifted heavy objects, you would know that you don't lift from the shoulders or biceps if you can avoid. Doing what I'm talking about is about core and upper body strength, for sure. You grab them, lock your arms in position and flex your back. You're not lifting someone above your head, but like three or four inches.

sounds like you're trying to convince yourself more than me

i know violence works against people who are violent, you might see that as circular logic but it's true that you can be both violent and peaceful

you sound like a very privileged person who hasn't really lived among different cultures, I have, I have witnessed this pointless violence from all sides

we are having a peaceful discussion right now but you're not seeing that, but you need to understand there are people who delight in just hurting other people and these people aren't even psychopathic or sociopathic

if you can't understand the need to fight fire with fire with these types of people then you may find yourself being tossed off a tall building one day

People bully other people because they are bored. If it's not violent or personal (like paper balls), then engage yourself in the act.. trow that shit right back, have same fun with it... you will make friends. If it's getting personal or violent, just warn them to cut that shut out.. be verbal, loud and clear about it. If they do not listen, only then get more serious and violent. Tell teachers that you kick that guys ass if he will not stop treating you like that. But use physical violence only as last resort.

>The first change, is realizing these bullies mean nothing to you. Realize that they are so far behind you.

how is he going to do do that when the motherfucker is hitting him and throwing shit at him? lol

Yeah, but that person you're lifting is infront of you and you're trying to lift him from the neck.

what do you do when the teachers don't do anything and your parents contact the principle and they do nothing as well

you people are living in a bubble, however nice it may be most of the world doesn't get along

>I am 5'10"
thats the reason. get a knee surgery you fucking manlet

>You can be masculine and assertive without being a fucking caveman.

exactly but in his case the masculine and assertive man is picking on him and gets the girls all while being smaller and weaker than him physically

OP, there's only one way to deal with bullies, hurt them and try to humiliate them

All this tryhard bullshit about asserting yourself is not going to help you. Keep working out, keep getting bigger, take the hits and the insults and just sit on it. Join the military.

haha.

I.
>no work to do i take a rest
>the female coworker
>tell me what to do, give sugar in to coffee to all coworkers
>triggered, iam not your dog
>i go away
>she come to me and apologies like she is not like this
>don't lie to me.gif

II.
>be at work
>do my work
>iam alone everybody take some rest
>all come back
>the same female coworker play jokes and talk like ima not there
>an pretending then make shit face oh here user is
>what to do.jpg
>don't know what to say
>finish my work, don't talk to her
>at job
>she say will you go home, not a lot work, to many people
>i had 1 thing left to do i dont do it
>she tell me to do it
>refuse to talk.jpg
>she come to me
>will you go home, no work story
>she don't know what to do no more
>she go home
>next day she try to make joke about this i dont say nothing
>she stop soon
>i don't react she lost interest
>user win this one, when i was just thinking wtf, what to do

You are smart and you maybe don't realize it.

>Join the military.
where you will continue to
>tryhard bullshit about asserting yourself
>Keep working out
>keep getting bigger
>take the hits
>and the insults
>just sit on it
>not going to help you

I'm all for defending your own country but the modern military isn't there for defense of the country, it's there for the ultimate cucking, o fight for so more 3rd worlders can move into your home and eat up your taxes and vote against you

you are dumb and maybe don't realize it

Word!

You write like an asian

Join military. You make friends and btiches want to fuck just because.

Do nothing in high school but work out, work on your grades & keep doing you. In 10 years you'll look back & wonder about why you gave 2 shits about all those fools you now outshine.

This, or just wait till college bro. Life changes A LOT once you get out of high school and away from all the people you grew up with. Keep getting stronger man, and don't forget to work on those abs, never skip leg day. And soon, you'll be at a house party surrounded by drunk girls and all you'll need to do is whip off your shirt, flare those traps, pinch those cheeks and flew those quads and bitches will suck your dick right then and there. Keep up the hard work dude, things will get better than highschool I promise.

O thats why they are fucking with you, because you have muscles. They wanna fight someone who looks tougher then the average Joe. The more roided you get the more knuckle heads will try and confront you. Getting a flabby body isnt the answer, the problem is probably in your speech.

Work on your speech and your ability to convince people. Few things are scarier then picking a fight with a guy, then finding out after the rumble that he can talk his way out of punishment/jail time. It is very intimidating to deal with someone who knows how to break the rules. Dont look for a fight, but if it comes to it, make sure you can talk your way out from the ire of police/principle. The best is if you walk and they are suspended.