Racial counterfactuals

[] foxnews.com/us/2016/05/09/west-point-investigating-black-female-cadets-raised-fists-photo.html
[] latest.com/2016/05/raised-fist-photo-by-black-women-cadets-shakes-west-point/

I confess I haven't really followed the evolution of the BLM movement.

(cont.)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/are-we-born-racist/201103/racism-against-whites-whats-the-problem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As far as I am concerned, facts are:
>Most violence in the US is carried on by Blacks and Latinos
Blame it on welfare, blame it on racism, blame it on whatever you want, but this is a fact
>Most victims are other blacks and whites
Blame it on a spread in the GINI index, blame it on the failure of local governments to protect white lives, etc. I don't give a fuck
>Anyway, we all know that in most US counties police is trigger happy and has access to outstanding equipment albeit matched with poor moral standing of its officers
Blame it on the fact Ameritards are, well, tards. Blame it on the fact there are so many handguns around that "shoot first, ask later" is the only way to protect officers' lives.
Blame it on poor training, blame it on ideology.
I don't give a fuck.

Is this the end of your input? Because you haven't brought any new information to the table

Anyway, all these things considered, it appears natural that blacks -- in general, criminals and law abiding ones -- feel targeted.
>Targeted by race-driven welfare
>Targeted by black policies (that obsess in "addressing the black problem" rather than just addressing poverty and malaise)
>Targeted by officers (for the reasons listed above)
>Targeted by other blacks (because muh gang, muh poverty, muh kingz)
>Targeted by Africans (aw yes, the running joke in Africa is the US got only the stupid ones)
>Targeted by Trump
>etc.

So, these people are protesting. Black Lives Matter is a thing.

But I have some questions about the following events.

Man, I have to write shit... gimme a break. I will do another couple of posts. Is this okay or have I triggered you just because I am slow?

My questions are:

1. Is the BLM movement legit?
2. Who is behind the movement?
3. Is this a terrorist organization? If yes, why? If no, why?
4. Can we have a "white lives matter" thing or is this one of the things only Blacks can have?
5. If the cadets at West Point are so proud they did the gesture in front of the camera, why haven't they released a statement about their intentions? So far people are just guessing... maybe it was a "gang thing" or just a sign of fraternity. idk, it looks like BLM to me, but everything is unclear. So why are the cadets making unclear statements? Do they support BLM or not?
6. What are the Army's procedures to deal with political shit in the army? Will these people be expelled? If not, why?
7. Counterfactual: suppose 16 young white men raised their hands Nazi-style? Would they be expelled or charged? Would they go off lightly just because they are white?

(end of opening posts)

page 9 already? muh sheit

bump
Gimmie a second

Trump is not actually a real conservative

bump

Bot detected

Does anyone actually think this picture is a big deal?

1: Yes and No. Most people think that the BLM movement is awful but think black lives do matter and need representation against police.

2: Don't know.

3: No. 0 claimed attacks using weapons.

4: No. The concept of "black lives matter" is specifically about blacks being targeted unfairly, since whites, asians, mexicans are not, they do not deserve representation.

5: In the states you can NOT question black unity or togetherness. It is both a danger to your reputation as a racist and there is an unwritten rule not to shit on black people in the states. 'don't kick them while they're down' rule

6: It's not a political movement it is considered a social one since they are advocated against killing black people.

7: Yes, Nazis are a political party.

I did my best to explain things from a very broad perspective so that you could understand the culture.
These are not my opinions.

I think it is not, but this morning in Ausfailia I opened the Age to read international news and this was the main feature (followed by a commentary on why Republicans can embrace some of Trump's ideas but shouldn't embrace the Trump "person" as a viable leader).

>1. Is the BLM movement legit?
No, it's stupid and totally unnecessary.
>2. Who is behind the movement?
Niggers
>3. Is this a terrorist organization? If yes, why? If no, why?
Yes, they promote violence and terror and do nithing good
>4. Can we have a "white lives matter" thing or is this one of the things only Blacks can have?
In america white lives are the only lives that don't matter. We're basically a little UK/Canada/Australia
>5. If the cadets at West Point are so proud they did the gesture in front of the camera, why haven't they released a statement about their intentions? So far people are just guessing... maybe it was a "gang thing" or just a sign of fraternity. idk, it looks like BLM to me, but everything is unclear. So why are the cadets making unclear statements? Do they support BLM or not?
Its a black panther thing, a black terrorist paramilitary organization that promotes hatred and race based terroristic acts.
>6. What are the Army's procedures to deal with political shit in the army? Will these people be expelled? If not, why?
If white:into the dishonorable discharge it goes
If nonwhite:nobel peace prizes
>7. Counterfactual: suppose 16 young white men raised their hands Nazi-style? Would they be expelled or charged? Would they go off lightly just because they are white?
Go directly to jail where they are murdered by black lives mattards for making a hand gesture.

Noone in america takes nigger lives matter seriously. They're just a nuisance, like black people and all other black people related anythings.

>Yes, they promote violence and terror and do nithing good

Compare with:

>3: No. 0 claimed attacks using weapons.

Guys, you gave me exactly opposite answers.

This West Point story gets me all riled up because West Point will simply bring in each of these girls one by one and ask them why they did the pose.

If they say anything regarding BLM or political motivation they'll get expelled.

>4: No. The concept of "black lives matter" is specifically about blacks being targeted unfairly, since whites, asians, mexicans are not, they do not deserve representation.
As far as I know, it is whites who are unfairly targeted by violent crimes.
Of course I understand "blacks" feel targeted by police.
But they are also targeted by welfare.

Previously on pol (ages ago) I opened a thread and it turned out that if you declare yourself Black in the US census, you are entitled to better welfare.

So I asked if there are genetic rules to establish who is Black and who is not. I mean, if you are supposed to tick a box, there must be policies in place to tell whether the ticked box counts as "false information".

It turned out that since the US gov does not want to be racist, you can tick the black box no matter what because there is not a single rule that says what "being black" is about.

So, basically, the US state targets Blacks for welfare, but only on the basis of self-reporting. Which I find extremely, extremely dodgy... because then anybody can self-report themselves as members of this or that ethnicity.

Black panthers are the violent and weaponized arm. BLM are the other arm that seek to cause social disruption and economic acts of terrorism. They loot, riot, commit arson, and shut down public streets and highways. Those die-ins where they lie in the street are terrorism and there is no other way of looking at it. Protesting is where you stand quietly out of the way with signs and petitions. They are actively seeking to harm others by their actions.

I have yet to see a shooting or bombing or beheading in the name of BLM.

These captchas take 4-5 tries each i give up on Sup Forums.

Like i said at the end of my post i have no explanations or rational i just tried to give the public views not my own.

>These captchas take 4-5 tries each i give up on Sup Forums.
agreed.

Sup Forums makes cash on passes sp they do not have an incentive to protect anonymity.

M00t is a faggotjew who sold us all.

And I respect that.

Sexualizing the Mitsudomoes is NOT OKAY. Please delete this and apologize.

Some topic-related info:
psychologytoday.com/blog/are-we-born-racist/201103/racism-against-whites-whats-the-problem

>the dingoes are awake

>As it turns out, these divergent goals are especially toxic together during interracial interactions. Think about it: if you are working hard to be liked, and the other person is not cracking a smile and not reciprocating to your overtures, your goals are not being met. Similarly, if you are working hard to be respected, and the other person is instead being smiley and gooey with you, your goals are not being met. In other words, the motive to be liked leads to behaviors that are interpreted as disrespectful, and the motive to be respected leads to behaviors that are interpreted as unfriendly! Talk about having your signals cross-- both members of the dyad are trying to achieve something to counteract a stereotype, and precisely because of that, neither participant ends up having a positive interaction.

>In fact, the researchers found that the more an interracial dyad's goals differed, the more negative feelings they had towards each other at the end of the interaction. The tragic part of this is that the participants in the study got so angry about not being understood, even though everybody was involved in the SAME struggle of trying to cope effectively with a negative stereotype about their group. Nonetheless, rather than being able to relate, we grow ever more separate.

>The tragic part of this is that the participants in the study got so angry about not being understood, even though everybody was involved in the SAME struggle

>angry
>same struggle

tfw you are fighting war on the same side but you end up hating your neighbour.

Fucking
Kek

shit my bad

MLK did pacific protests, BLM are monkey thugs that need to be exterminated

>monkey thugs
>exterminate
Please Argentina. Please.

1. Technically yes, but nobody takes it seriously. They're basically incapable extremists, and unintentional parodies of themselves.
2. Soros and other idealogues.
3. By definition yes, but it is not categorized as such.
4. Nobody is stopping anybody from having a "white lives matter" thing, but nobody really wants to do this because by using a slogan like "X lives matter", you aren't going to get anybody besides X to take it seriously.
5. The raised fist gesture they're all giving is a gesture used by the Black Panthers, another black terrorist group from the 60s-80s. The Black Panthers were legit extremists though, unlike '#BLM' who are total pussies.
6. No idea.
7. Both, probably. If anything, they'd suffer worse consequences for being white.

This whole thing just pisses me off, the god damn double standards being shoved in our fucking faces.

>MLK did pacific protests

He's still doing it today user

African blacks despise American blacks for a good reason
Becuase they got a free trip here and have done nothing since

>It turned out that since the US gov does not want to be racist, you can tick the black box no matter what because there is not a single rule that says what "being black" is about.

This is absolutely correct.

In the US, being black will increase your chance of getting hired for a job, admitted to a university, chosen for a scholarship, or getting welfare benefits.

The thing is, people will never openly admit to this, so they don't take advantage of it.

I've been marking myself as "black" and "African American" for everything, and have been enjoying the benefits and privileges that black have.

To other Americans that may be reading: Seriously, try this out.

This guys gets it.

>not posting the original

I thought it said that in the OPs image, too. I had to double-take.

Just remember, that this should not be okay.

Imagine if it was all white men and they put their fists up. White power anyone?