Hi. Am i Ugly? I am Black BTW

Hi. Am i Ugly? I am Black BTW

Have you ever in your life considered that the way you speak might be a problem?

no, but that mustache IS tho

Watchu mean? (OP)

> I am Black BTW

Really, I thought you were white, but thanks for proving me wrong.

Ill be keeping my eye on you now.

Clean your hair up. Shave your face. Get rid of that stupid shit around your neck. Wear a shirt that's neither black or white. Fucking smile when you have your picture taken for fuck sake. Wear fitting clothes that don't show your fucking boy panties.

Haha made ma Day (OP)

No, you're not, but learning to groom yourself will help. Shave the mustache, ditto with the chin. It makes you look like an unconfident teenager who can't quite grow one. Learn to pluck your eyebrows, and it's hard to tell because of the picture quality, but maybe get a good moisturizer for your face.
You should probably also get some witchhazel and cotton balls, wipe your face after a shower to clean your pores.
No need to clean your hair up as long as you have an attitude and presence that can wear it well. Smile when you're around people.

As a follow up, you should probably wear brighter clothes. Pink and white shirts look good on black guys. Get a few dress shirts. Look like you like the way you look.

Haha i am 19 so I think it's ok to Look like a Teen.

Lil Tracy?

Fuck off nigger.

Wtf Tyrone??? Sheeeeit

No and take everything anyone says with a pinch of salt because it's their opinion and beauty is partly subjective

No. Just use the groom'o'nator 9000. Or just shave that bullshit you have on your face and cut those turds on yoyr head.

>pink shirt
Some lady I knew ditched a geezer at the beginning of a date because he turned up in a pink shirt

Except I didn't say you look like a teen. I said you look like an unconfident teen who can't actually grow facial hair. It looks gross to touch, which makes you less attractive. You have a good face, but you look like a bitch.

Clearly not the kinda lady that's worth dating.

So you noted your group, that's great. Any other benefits on your race card?

Night u look fresh. So Not listen to those ugly ass fat white cunts and let them wear their gay pink tshirts.

*locks car doors*

Nah you look fresh bruh, cuz, blood,Dawg.
Take your pick nigger.

>I am Black BTW
hiding car keys, daughter, wallet, jewelry

I'd let u fuck me

this looks like one of those pictures they show when a cop kills some innocent little kid who was just minding his own business

leave out dictionary, job applications, ghost costume, shotgun