Do aliens exist?

Do aliens exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sNhhvQGsMEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you believe there is the slightest probability of humans being the only intelligent life form in the entire universe you are plain stupid.

Why haven't they been discovered yet

Humans being "intelligent life" is even a bit of a stretch...

Haha but no we're "intelligent"

It's life Jim, but not as we know it

Because they're to far away innit Sup Forumsruv

Well, take a look at how far away we are from space travel. It'd be pretty reasonable to think that if there is intelligent life out there, then space travel may be just as hard to master as it is for us.

we simply don't have the tech

and the aliens who do have the tech are either avoiding us because they're scared shitless, or they're already studying us but we can't tell

>Aliens with way more advanced tech
>Scared of us
Are you retarded

If I had to guess there's a lot of species out there with superior intelligence than us. Based on probability

We have nukes, that's not okay

Do you know how far planets are from each other
Do you know how vast the universe is
Do you know how low the probability of finding the adequate planet would be

Nukes are only powerful enough to destroy an entire city. It's easily assumable that a life form with the required tech to space travel could have weapons way more powerful. Humans are pieces of shit.

>Scared of us
All we humans do goes against what is programmed in our DNA. From a logical point of view we're a fucking disease.
I'd avoid us if I were them
or something

light barrier

Certainly, because I am one.

Invent warpdrive then

Of course they do and we're all gonna have to do anal probes for then before the next century comes

No. We do not.

I'd come to this planet and wipe that fucking virus out.

They evade us on purpose, because we make them cringe.

Aliens aren't afraid of our nukes, they're afraid of our infatuation with weapons. Antimatter weapons are what they really don't want us to get

ya

distance and the fuck for would they like to make contact with such fag monkey race

btw humans and everything will die on earth in few millions years , in the future aliens will visit earth and say "what a shit empty planet without life on it" just what humans say about venus and mars today

ayy lmao

If you go .999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999763 of the speed of light, there's practically no difference between that and c so time slows down to almost 0 anyway

yes of course, humans are qualified as aliens.

Antimatter weapons are and will be too unstable to create or use without destroying (part of) this fucking planet.

even antimatter is too weak source of power to fuel light speed ship

This and this : h ttps://youtu.be/HO6ONMLfg5A

time for niggerstorys

is that a joke ? average volcano is motherfuckillion times stronger than tzar bomba

youtube.com/watch?v=sNhhvQGsMEc

we no here

If they do, they're not going to look like that. That pic related is a representation of what we will evolve to if we try to live in space without altering our DNA and intergrating robotics with our body.
True story
No homo

tell me something , when a human goes to a safari to see lions zebras giraffes and other stupid shit , does he offer them nuclear powerplants and tries to make diplomacy ?
dont expect anything else from aliens than being put in a zoo as example of funny shit from this solar system

At least they're not fags or niggers.

whats the chance that bears will discover cellphones if you lost one in a forest ?