>can't look anyone in the face during convos
>come from broken home
>dad left when I was 12
>mom's a drunk
>cry myself to sleep most nights
>suffer from depression
>afraid to take drugs or drink
>bit of a prude I guess

I just hate being alone..why is life so shit?

I just wish I had friends to talk too. I would give out skype but I stopped using it because whenever I do, ppl pretend to be nice to me then flash cock

I'm not much of a gamer but if anyone wants to add me on steam that would be cool

steamcommunity.com/id/sleeepysleeeper/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sACzz4XB1RQ
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010963980/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice time stamp

profile link isn't working OP

There is no such thing as depression, man the fuck up and start getting shit done loser

OP, why?
>why not?

lurk for a while before you post children.

Tits or gtfo

Your Steam profile link doesn't work.

But hey, welcome to the club. Almost everyone here is or was a single, unambitious and unsuccessful virgin.

I was. I'm not anymore. I never thought life would get better - and then it did, almost through sheer good luck.

Hang in there.

Die slow nigger

You have Kik? Skype name? I'll be a supporting friend.

> THIS

It's an old timestamp bbe, unfortunately my phone camera is not working, so I had to post this. :(

Sometimes you have to make your own luck. If you did, but can't know, when can you know?

Look up cognitive behavioral therapy and mindfulness meditation.
Both of these things helped to get from an anxious wreck, to functioning almost normally.
Also getting a social hobby that interests you, starting to exercise, eating a varied diet and getting enough quality sleep.
If this is a "Listen to my problems, but don't try to solve them" thread, then let er rip, vent away.

Link doesnt work. Are u playing with us?

my life, for ire

IN B4 BAIT

Agree

Time to get naked for us slutbag

not bait

Nigger, larp your shit to someone else

why baby girl what happened?

E n t h e o g e n s

Get in medication. Seriously, it works.

TITS OR GTFO

>22
>Female
>Virgin
How? Did you just choose to not have sex at all? There's plenty of dudes out there just pick one that's not fucking awful.
>No job
welp put in applications and hope for the best mate the job markets rough this time around
>Carrying case of personal dilemma
and you chose Sup Forums Sup Forums?

Well on the off chance this isn't bait.
Even less likely she takes ANY advice given here.

Finding someone you can confide in is gonna help a whole lot whether they be online or real.

Im not gonna be a nig and tell you hey get your shit together cause it's obvious your position isn't gonna allow for a 180.

Dont cry baby girl
I can stay up all night and listen to your stories, I really care about you
S O D O L A Y
give your kik an post tits, also show pussy

>in

No. It doesn't always work.

wow so much anger from this community of thirsty neckbirds lol

just ignore all of the haters OP, they are all insecure little boys that don't know how to talk to a woman.
Do me a favor and reject all of the adds that you are receiving now because honestly, it's most likely not going to end well, they will harass you and bully you but I won't let that happen.

Add me on skype (hitman90001)
you can use my shoulder to cry on or we can just talk about life heh.. :P

muah xoxoxoxo

>female
>virgin
>single
guess how you can fix that? go suck someones dick

fuck off attention whore
tits or gtfo

You are one ugly fag. Shit.

Shes mine you fuck
Dont listen to him, I have a really big dick, add me on skype ok, we can talk and se each other nude if you want

(69deathknightXxX)

Medicine is a crutch that will only work for so long. Don't be a bitch and learn how to actually deal with the problems that you have and if you can't do that you may as well off yourself now because they will only get worse as you grow older.

sharpie in the pooper

you look familiar, is that you Brandy?

you've got a leg up if you can cry. with depression it can get so bad you cannot cry or feel most things sometimes.

Hey OP i identify with these things and im sorry you're going through them. Best thing i can say if fake it til you make it. Just go out and do things til its not so horrible any more. Easier said that done, I know. I relapse into NEET more often than i care to remember

Hey dont feel sad... we all get lonley sometimes we just need to talk to someone, I can understand your past has made it difficult for you, so has mine.
we share alot in common add me on skype
(pussy.crunch007)

OP, if both of us know, accept a request from an old friend. please?

when will they learn
THIS

Fucked up my sleep and libido for a year of great times but ultimately led to nothing. 2/10 would not recommend

these are fucking gold

Me compared to you, right now:

>be 22 (im 24)
>female (male)
>virgin (Yes)
>single (Yes)
>college drop out (about to finish college, worth it)
>no job (I too have no job)
>no ambition (I do, I want to earn enough money to get myself a big boat to invite people for fun & buy a telescope and watch with my future wife or friends)
>social anxiety to the max (Me 2, I've been experimenting on myself, right now I'm on Phenibut 1000mg, it works but the side effects are laughing and if I dont drink enough water I'll just get tired, nearly burned my house because of it, I was making deep friend fishsticks, yeah I know im crazy)
>constant looming fear (Not constant for me, even less if I force myself to talk to people, the day after is as if my social anxiety dropped)
>anti social (If I dont talk to people for nearly a week, I can say the same)
>afraid to leave home sometimes (If I dont talk to people for nearly a week, I can say the same)
>can't look anyone in the face during convos (If I dont talk to people for nearly a week, I can say the same)
>come from broken home (I dont really understand this)
>dad left when I was 12 (I'm sorry for that, but it doesnt make you less than someone else, you can still become a powerful person with the right knowledge)
>mom's a drunk (not everyone is perfect, it sucks if people dont try to become better, atleast try it yourself)
>cry myself to sleep most nights (I'm afraid I'll stay virgin, but im thinking of paying a hooker, which makes me feel bad, and scared, I dont want to get HIV or something)
>suffer from depression (I dont, up until now I always feel neutral but anxious outside if not prepared like what i said above)
>afraid to take drugs or drink (I come from a christian family, and I dont believe in god like my family does but I feel like never taking things like that, its like alittle bit of me will stay christian for the rest of my life..)
>bit of a prude I guess (I'm not I guess)

I felt like writing

all is well, bull

Wh๐–†t th๐–Š ๐–†l๐–†s didst th๐–Š๐–Š just fucking s๐–†y๐–Šth ๐–†bout m๐–Š, th๐–Š๐–Š dr๐–†m w๐–Šnch? Iโ€™ll h๐–†s't th๐–Š๐–Š know๐–Šth I gr๐–†du๐–†t'd top of min๐–Š own cl๐–†ss in th๐–Š ๐–†rmy of th๐–Š lord, ๐–†nd Iโ€™v๐–Š b๐–Š๐–Šn involv'd in num'rous s๐–Šcr๐–Št r๐–†ids on holy l๐–†nds, ๐–†nd I h๐–†s't ov'r 300 confirm'd kills. I ๐–†m did tr๐–†in in g'rill๐–† w๐–†rf๐–†r๐–Š ๐–†nd Iโ€™m th๐–Š top ๐–†rch๐–Šr in th๐–Š ๐–Šntir๐–Š holy Rom๐–†n ๐–Šmpir๐–Š. Thou ๐–†rt nothing to m๐–Š but just ๐–†noth'r t๐–†rg๐–Št๐–Šth. I sh๐–†ll wip๐–Šth th๐–Š๐–Š th๐–Š ๐–†l๐–†s out with pr๐–Šcision th๐–Š lik๐–Šs of which h๐–†st n๐–Šv'r b๐–Š๐–Šn s๐–Š๐–Šn b๐–Šf'r๐–Š on this ๐–Š๐–†rth, m๐–†rk๐–Šth min๐–Š own fucking w'rds.

lol get catfished

Steam link aint working. I'd be down to talk to you, it sounds interesting

who uses facebook anyway

just kys u lil faget

Let me fix that for u
>be live off parent's money and they won't give you any for games
>see various greentexts of guys pretending to be girls online to get free shit
>try it in /b, get called out as a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=sACzz4XB1RQ

>'flashes dick'

Thanks for the insight, doctor.

you can fix all that by being a prostitute

Right. Being a 22 year-old female virgin is just laziness.

I've seen you on okcupid

Idc what you look like, I can help you with the Virginia part ;)

is that you Tay?

I'll be your friend lol

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010963980/

take a chance when you don't know you won't regret it yet.
>perfection isn't too much to hope for
>>unless you act without hope
>>>lest you never act
I wish you'd act, OP, once you know that you know that you know

and if you don't know, your best guess might be enough. or it might not, but there's no way of knowing until you take that chance

My wife was just like you op. It'll get better.

>Will be a dropout soon
>22 male
>virgin (with a literal neck beard when I neglect to shave)
>not real smart
>contemplating just ending it all in some sort of auto accident
I know how you feel OP. Iwould offer my kik, but seems you have a ton of options already. I'll add you on steam though

NYPA
Fake shit post in hopes this person will get raided.
Fuck out of here.