What does it mean if I can consistently kill flies with my bare hands?

What does it mean if I can consistently kill flies with my bare hands?

Do I have super speed? Am I a superhero?

Should I pursue a career in boxing to capitalize on my fast hands?

It means you're gay stop jerking off so much

You could stop being a fag

yes to all of the bavove

It means your flies are slow as fuck
Probably burgerflies

Stay outta this Mario

you should move up to catching bullets, youre obviously a super hero start training yourself.

latent homosexuality

I also do this and have good reflexes. Would you like to form a superhero team?

you're only just beginning to uncover your nascent superpowers. tread carefully and you can fulfil your potential as a superhero but first you must think of a name

Should I have someone shoot at me first so I have time to react or do you think I am fast enough already to catch them from an arm's length away?
Okay but I'm The Speedy Swatter so if that was you're name you need to pick a new one

it means you should clean your fuckin house, dirty you

what type of fly...? how fast are they going?

i can catch them in a fist fairly consistently but im not particularly fast, just good with spacial awareness and seeing relative speed quickly.

protip: if a fly lands on a surface, put your hands about 6 inches above it and clap, usually it will jump up as a reflex right into your hands

usually boxers use a tennis ball hanging from a string to practice head movement but i think you should be fast enough to start at bullet from a gun level

if you're killing flies all the time, it means your place is disgusting, you need to clean it.

I never said I swat them in my house. I usually swat them at restaurants when sitting outside. I'm pretty well known for it at certain restaurants. Or I'll go to the park.
Thanks man, I'll give it a try. I think I'm ready too

time flies if you're a faggot

well if youre well known for catching flys across town then your cover's already blown. Ya blew ya dip

I don't catch them, I swat them.

It means you attract flies. Try better personal hygiene.

thanks for the laughs guys

it means that i dont want to shake your hands