Chubby Wife for rent - How much is she worth?

Chubby Wife for rent - How much is she worth?
Loves to ride cock

>Chubby Wife for rent
First ride free, today only!

i doubt she can ride a cock effectively. no fat or chubby people can. i would pay 20$ to use her if she was 110% free of sti/std

Awful ass. Dealbreaker for me.

>has never actually fucked a fatty
keep your bias elsewhere nigger, fatties actually like to fuck rather than sit there like a sack of potatoes (metaphorically, idc if you think literally)

looks like you bought a tube of cheap pork sausage and cut off the ends.

someones insecure about fucking fatties. fun fact: just because their lard is jiggling doesnt mean THEYRE contributing any effort. i dont wanna sound like a queer or nothin, but i like my women to look like women and not amoebas.

You're not going on top though.

I'll give you a cigarette and a high five to take a crack at that ass.

the similarity between that fat sack of shit wrapped in shiny faux leather and an orca is uncanny

i have fucked fatties, if they are on top "riding" you or cowgirl position... literraly its for 10 seconds or youre just fucking them while they are on top. they cant ride you it is too hard for them. fatties are good at doggy and missionary. that being said i would still pay 20$ to use you fat wife, only if she is sti/std free tho

underrated post

$10/hour

If you squint it does kind of look like Willy coming over the rocky shoreline as he jumps over that spergy kid.

Quite doable, I like this position. I'm not usually a chubby lover, but I'll rent that ass for 20$/hour. I'll pound it like you'll tender some steak.

I'll give you twenty bucks but only if I can slap her and spit in her mouth, and if she maintains eye contact with you while she's sucking down my load.

clean no sti/stds

20 for a handy
40 for a blow
60 for pussy a condom
80 for anal with condom

>condom
Pussy

I might be interested. Post pics of her butthole

15 and hour

one hundred dollars if i can creampie her

50 to watch you eat this guy's load out of her snatch.

op here, heres another one fully nude for you guys.

timestamp fgt

no

yeah, i would still only pay 20$

Post more, and I'll raise the bar at 80$ !

$60 if she keeps the skirt on, grinds my dick with her ass, then slides it in reverse cowgirl.

Perfect, but keep posting.

Since got a great idea.

Do you have a ball gag ?

No ball gag sorry could ask her to get one

another 20 if you do this

about three fiddy