I'm pretty intelligent but also REALLY fucking depressed at the moment. Have no motivation at all...

I'm pretty intelligent but also REALLY fucking depressed at the moment. Have no motivation at all, and I'm failing in university because of it. I'm halfway through my course and don't think I'll be able to make up on lost time quickly enough.

What do?

>pretty intelligent
>failing university

yea no

>REALLY fucking depressed at the moment. Have no motivation at all

I don't like the degree I'm doing, and I've got clinical depression. I did really good early on but now I can't think straight because of how shit I feel and can't take any medication because of the side effects.It's not a matter of intelligence

If you don't like it just dropout and look for 1 you do like. If you need money work for a year or whenever you saved enough.

>I'm pretty intelligent
Do you not feel like a prick?
Just make a start on your work or drop out and get a job

Depression is a self inflicted masebo that pharma use to bill the fuck out of you

If you want to do something; get it done.
The rest is just excuse
Also being "intelligent" is no excuse, you just look like a lying tool
You a transparent pussy m8

Join the military

you slit your wrists

How stupid do you have to be inorder to fail fucking college?

Sounds like you're really not that bright, you just think a lot of yourself you egotistical little shit. Go wank your tiny pecker, have some whiskey and a cigar like a real man and try to chase a goal instead of bitching to folks you'll never meet online. If you can't give a shit about yourself how the fuck do you expect anyone else to care? GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER BITCH.

well user, why are you depressed?

>projecting your insecurities on someone who's mentally ill

Get some LSD or some shrooms, microdose dat sheit or have a full trip if ur ready for it

Allo Cpt. White-Knight, why don't you go suck some SJW cock

Count yourself lucky, this is my existence

Why don't you like your degree?

if you think there's anything left to let go of, you haven't let go yet.

I felt the same way for a long time.
U need to focus on something in your life that makes u happy. Forget school and any other stressors for a bit and just relax. For motivation, make a goal u truly believe in and stick to it regardless of anything that might hold u back. After that just do your best and things will definetely work out.

You do not have clinical depression, we all know it

Mate, I was in this exact same situation about 3 or 4 years ago. Truth is, you're lacking motivation at uni probably because you're not learning anything useful. Rather than go to uni, study, go home, study, play games, sleep, etc. you need to find something more.

You uni will have interest clubs. Join them. No, don't make excuses. Find at least one and join it. There will be at least one who accepts new members at any time of the year. Go to the meetings every week, no matter how much you can't be bothered.

Talk to people in lecture theatres. Doesn't matter how awkward you feel, talk to them anyway. Even if they look like they find you annoying (hell, they probably do), do it anyway. You deserve more friends, and a support network is how you get over depression. Once you've talked to them a few times, invite them to do study groups (in the library or where-ever you choose). Also invite them out to lunch or dinner.

Once you have support networks, uni will be a lot more fun. It'll go faster. And trust me, things are a lot better once you finish uni. At least, for me they are.