Ask someone who just ended a 3 year relationship anything

ask someone who just ended a 3 year relationship anything

was it yours?

why did it end and did you get anal?

i didnt even consider that, but yeah it was

Faggot my girlfriend dumped me after 3 years and is now sleeping with my best friend try that

it ended because we were too different in all aspects
tried anal about 3 times in those 3 years, didnt even get 3 inches in before she started crying

How did you meet?

must hurt so i'd rather not, sorry bro

its okay man im about to do the same with me girl shes too bitchy for me like always bitching about shit and calling me stupid and hitting me in the face or balls its gotta end sometime

Those quads made up for it though, fuck that bitch

>3 inches in

Damn op went balls deep in some ass

BBC involved in this matter?

suicide?

Kraaak...

Does "she" has a feminine dick?

Why'd your dad leave you?

yes?

kek'd, thanks
not as far as i know
no
dad is dead

Is it wrong of me to want my fiance home when I get home if she's out with her family all day during the weekend?

R u sure!

>With her family

Oh dear...

I ended a 4 year relationship and Im not doing a fucking thread, why do you think so fucking special

>fuck your beta touchy feely faggot comment

look at those QUADS!!!!!!!!!!!1

why i think special, I mean my thought process around this was that I'm bored, get out

In hindsight what was the first warning sign things were on the rocks?

She actually is.
>checked and called her off her grandmas phone

Ask someone who is in a 8 year relationship anything.

why are you ruining your life?

Gout newds?

It's not bad.

>best friend

Maybe if you had a bigger cock?

What do you do after investing all that time in one girl? I've invested like 1 weeks into a current girl and i can't imagine having to restard all that fucking flirty shit.

That's mainly why I would never want to end my relationship. We're past that flirty bullshit.

You just grow up together and learn a lot about no only the other person but yourself. A long relationship may seem like a waste of time to some, but it's nice to have someone to come home to. To go out with on days my friends are busy, and someone I've been through hell with. Sorry for your loss OP. Hopefully you find someone.