Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here managed to quit smoking?

>75 cigarettes a day
what the fuck is wrong with you

I like smoking

ive never really been addicted so i just buy a pack and quit when im too lazy to buy more of them

only reason why i smoked is as stress release
just do it to save money

yeah i do this too.

Holy that's alot of ciggies breh

Do it gradually m8.

Try 60 tomorrow. Etc.

I stopped, because I realised I was slowly killing my body.

Its NEVER too late man. Stop now. lifes too short to spend the last third of it hooked to an oxygen tank.

Ha i never started

I smoke a pack per day. My mom stopped smoking thanks to a vape. Now she stopped with the vaper too. She used to smoke 2 packs per day for 40 years

Why do you even care to stop? At this rate of 75 cigarettes a day you are most likely to get cancer rather quick, stopping will not even help you.

Dont listen to this retard.

Its never too late.

75 a day isn't that much

Try out the new IQOS from Marlboro.

I did, but it was a 2 year struggle.

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes an hour

Anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Don't be a quitter op

taper off using this its the only thing that will satisfy your cravings its not dip but white portion snus so it wont make you salivate and you dont have to spit like a redneck

You can't, well I quit cold turkey, but you can't so you might as well own it and smoke yourself dead

I did this week, it actually is really easy

I've started smoking at 12(parents switched from regulars to natives since there was a reserve near that had like over 9000 shacks selling cigs

quit at 14, picked it up again at 18 and here i am at 25, quitting forever from smoking 1-2 packs daily

75s a day? Wtf is wrong with you?

I'm going on day 25 and it's so goddamn nice.

You've been posting this everyday for like a year now what is wrong with you?

smoking is only a shitty habit
buy your self a pack of tictacs and everytime you have the feeling you have to smoke you eat one of them

has the same effect as all the shitty vapes and other stuff which are massivly overpriced

you are basicly just replace one habit with another

english is shit
sorry

Don't you just want to taste that sweet, crisp tobacco? Don't you want to feel the warmth flow down into your lungs? That amazing relaxation after a meal?

Hell, I'm going to have a cig now. mmmmmm.

Jesus Christ nigger what are you doing

>tfw fucking 75 infants a day

Anyone here managed to quit?

post your fingers

Cold turkey... last July 14th. Was up to 2.5 packs plus a day and smoked for 25 years.

>75 cigarettes a day

a pack costs between $5.5 and $12 in the US.
20 cigarettes in a pack

That's a lot of money, OP

Top kek it's posted 10x a day

I'm
Yeah dude, i won't lie telling you i miss waking up in the morning and starting my day smoking a cigarette with a coffee in the staircase in front of my appartment but you gotta have reasons(catalyst) to justify an action if you want it to have the right reaction/effect

Today i also quit drinking coffee and i still have a shitload of dark columbian roast. The reasons i quit? I won't go into them because it's all related to starting to take care of my health and it's also related to some of my ankle sprain that hasn't healed properly in 2 months

I switched to Jasmine green tea because it has so much health benefits and one of the main reasons is to enable a better blood circulation and funnily enough, i bought some devil's claw tincture today, took it twice and i'm currently at my 4th cup of tea and my ankle hasn't felt this much better in 2 months and i'm going to keep on going down this road of preserving my health

I used to smoke tons of weed but i had to quit(did in May) for economical reasons

Sometimes you gotta take decisions like that so you can appreciate it when it bears it's fruits

Just my 2cents tho

Jesus, in my city it'd be about 50 bucks a day to smoke that much.

if the average time per cigarette is 5 minutes, smoking 75 of them means you spend 6 hours and 15 minutes smoking per day. Sounds like bullshit to me.

It costs me 36 dollars a day

helps if you hang with non smokers for awhile.
slip ups are acceptable. takes time.
eventually it'll seem disgusting.

i was going from 4 packs a day to none, but i started vaping 6-12 mg liquid, theres tobacco flavor

Mirin dedication to smoking

jesus christ, how long it's been? same thread for about 2 years now

I quit three times, and the third time was a charm

I leaned off of cigarettes and onto nicotine gums my last quit attempt. It worked.

Prior to that I tried vaping, and medication.